Tag: hyper local
Total Results: 4
- Q&A: What brands can learn from AccuWeather’s hyper-localized mobile messaging
- Published: March 29, 2016
- As brands continue tapping into the full potential of location-based targeting, AccuWeather advises marketers to incorporate five key best practices into their messaging strategies, including using short-form videos, building digital communities and providing geo-located contextual information.
- Do's and don’ts of hyper-local mobile advertising
- Published: February 1, 2013
- Targeting smartphone users at a hyper-local level is one of the big promises of mobile advertising, but until recently, inventory levels were low. As more inventory becomes available, advertisers need to understand what works and what does not in hyper-local targeting.
- Four metrics for adding neighborhood-level data to go hyper-local
- Published: December 6, 2010
- By Steve DuScheid
Web sites and mobile applications which present information in terms that reflect local context resonate better with target users and will win in the long run.
- Why the future of mobile is hyper local
- Published: August 18, 2010
- By Rob Woodbridge
Two years ago, Foursquare launched its location-based service and since then the number of companies offering similar check-in software has grown into a micro but popular industry.