Total Results: 6
- Apple's iAds with digital rewards deliver 12x higher click-through rates than standard offers
- Published: February 27, 2013
- Apple's iAd campaigns that offer users a digital reward generate click-through rates as much as 12 times higher than those offering a standard discount such as a percentage off for a purchase, according to a new report from Ifeelgoods.
- Four changes for Apple iAds to live up to their potential
- Published: November 30, 2011
- By Daniella Alpher
Apple iAds are mostly still a disappointment to developers, live only in a handful of countries and too few advertisers have gotten involved.
- Where are all the iAd campaigns?
- Published: July 23, 2010
- Apple successfully built up a lot of buzz for the debut of iAd as it always does for its launches. But aside from a Nissan campaign here and a JCPenney campaign there, the rollout has been quiet.
- Apple trying to corner market on location-based advertising?
- Published: June 24, 2010
- Apple stuns market with iAd news: $60M in advertiser commitments
- Published: June 8, 2010
- For all his whining about mobile advertising, CEO Steve Jobs confirmed yesterday that Apple’s iAd mobile ad network had commitments for 2010 totaling more than $60 million.
- Mobile ad companies ramp up platforms to compete with Google, Apple iAd
- Published: June 4, 2010
- Mobile companies from mobile marketing specialists to mobile ad networks are enhancing their offerings in a bid to compete with giants Google and Apple.