Total Results: 353Displaying: 41 - 50
- IPad mini continues Apple’s dominance of mobile ad impressions
- Published: December 20, 2012
- The iPad mini is proving to be another powerful weapon in Apple’s arsenal of mobile devices helping it to grab mobile advertising market share, according to a new report from Velti.
- Popular Science, Celtra, New York News briefs
- Published: December 17, 2012
- News briefs: Popular Science leverages facial mapping technology for new iPad app; Location-based ad engagement jumps for rich media mobile ads; New York to pilot mobile taxi hailing program next year.
- Apple's iPad market share drops 14pc in Q3: report
- Published: November 29, 2012
- The iPad’s share of tablet shipments sank to its lowest level ever during the third quarter as Android tablets continued to gain, according to new data from ABI Research.
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.
- Apple’s iPad Mini: The first mobile tablet?
- Published: November 12, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
The iPad Mini is not the first of its kind, but Apple's release may mark the beginning of significant growth in the 7-inch tablet market. The implications for those of us deploying tablet experiences are potentially significant.
- Apple's iPad market share has a bite taken out of it by lower-priced tablets
- Published: November 6, 2012
- In a sign of strong interest from consumers for lower-priced tablets, iPad’s market share dropped to 50 percent in the third quarter, while Samsung, Amazon and Asus all picked up share, according to new research from International Data Corp.
- Apple, Google, eBay - News briefs
- Published: October 30, 2012
- News briefs - Apple's iPad mini pre-orders quickly sell out; Google broadens product portfolio with new smartphone, tablets; eBay cuts 325 PayPal positions.
- Apple on track to generate over $200 billion
- Published: October 26, 2012
- While Apple is dealing with some production issues as it tries to keep up with demand for its products, yesterday’s results suggest that the company could still generate over $200 billion in 2013.
- Apple's iPad mini bows, promising to stir up competition for smaller tablets
- Published: October 24, 2012
- After months of rumors, the iPad mini was unveiled yesterday by Apple and the device looks to be competing head-on with Google's Nexus 7.
- What role do launch events play in a mobile device’s success?
- Published: October 23, 2012
- Apple is expected to launch its iPad mini today at what will likely be a well-orchestrated event. The manufacturing giant is the acknowledged expert at using such events to drum up excitement for its products, although other companies are increasingly copying the strategy.