Total Results: 356Displaying: 41 - 50
- Forbes flaunts multiplatform news content via iPad app
- Published: January 9, 2013
- Forbes has rolled out an iPad application that marries the print, Web and social components of the magazine.
- Tablet activations outnumber smartphones on Christmas: Flurry Analytics
- Published: December 28, 2012
- More tablets were activated on Christmas Day this year than smartphones, according to new figures from Flurry Analytics.
- The pricing game: How low can tablets go?
- Published: December 27, 2012
- In a sign of an increasingly competitive tablet landscape, prices for the devices keep moving lower, with Acer reportedly readying a $99 tablet next year.
- IPad mini continues Apple’s dominance of mobile ad impressions
- Published: December 20, 2012
- The iPad mini is proving to be another powerful weapon in Apple’s arsenal of mobile devices helping it to grab mobile advertising market share, according to a new report from Velti.
- Popular Science, Celtra, New York News briefs
- Published: December 17, 2012
- News briefs: Popular Science leverages facial mapping technology for new iPad app; Location-based ad engagement jumps for rich media mobile ads; New York to pilot mobile taxi hailing program next year.
- Apple's iPad market share drops 14pc in Q3: report
- Published: November 29, 2012
- The iPad’s share of tablet shipments sank to its lowest level ever during the third quarter as Android tablets continued to gain, according to new data from ABI Research.
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.
- Apple’s iPad Mini: The first mobile tablet?
- Published: November 12, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
The iPad Mini is not the first of its kind, but Apple's release may mark the beginning of significant growth in the 7-inch tablet market. The implications for those of us deploying tablet experiences are potentially significant.
- Apple's iPad market share has a bite taken out of it by lower-priced tablets
- Published: November 6, 2012
- In a sign of strong interest from consumers for lower-priced tablets, iPad’s market share dropped to 50 percent in the third quarter, while Samsung, Amazon and Asus all picked up share, according to new research from International Data Corp.
- Apple, Google, eBay - News briefs
- Published: October 30, 2012
- News briefs - Apple's iPad mini pre-orders quickly sell out; Google broadens product portfolio with new smartphone, tablets; eBay cuts 325 PayPal positions.