Total Results: 347Displaying: 51 - 60
- ESPN strengthens second screen experience with iPad app
- Published: September 7, 2012
- ESPN is letting fans stay up-to-day during the upcoming football season with a new iPad application.
- Handset manufacturers ramp up launches for second half
- Published: September 4, 2012
- The second half is typically when major mobile launches occur, but this year the activity seems particularly strong as manufacturers look to make a splash before the important holiday-giving period and, hopefully, take attention away from the growing competition.
- Android takes mobile ad market share from iOS
- Published: August 29, 2012
- Android gained steam as an advertising platform in July, taking share of ad impressions away from iOS for the first time this year, according to a new report from Velti.
- Apple's iPad trounces Samsung Galaxy Tab in US Q2 sales
- Published: August 13, 2012
- Documents filed by Apple and Samsung in a California federal court last week reveal that Apple sold 5.7 million iPads in the second quarter of 2012 in the United States while Samsung says it sold only 37,000 Galaxy Tabs.
- Tablet magazines stumbling to justify existence, spend
- Published: August 2, 2012
- As both tablet adoption and mobile consumption of content continues to grow, publishers are hurrying to bring out tablet-friendly offerings. However, with tablet-only publication The Daily announcing significant cutbacks, it is clear the devices are not the panacea that some publishers may have hoped it was.
- Apple’s Q3 growth slows on lackluster iPhone, iPad sales in some markets
- Published: July 25, 2012
- Some of the bloom may be coming off of Apple’s blossom, with the company’s fiscal third quarter results disappointing on several fronts. While the numbers were up from the same period a year ago, they reflect a slowdown in growth this year.
- Apple’s iPad generates more revenue per impression than other mobile devices: report
- Published: July 23, 2012
- The evidence continues to stack up that Apple's iPad is an important marketing tool, with a new report from Opera Software showing that it generates more revenue per impression than other mobile devices.
- Increased tablet competition could hurt Kindle Fire, not iPad
- Published: July 16, 2012
- Tablets are likely to be high on consumers’ wishlists this holiday season. However, unlike last year – when the tablet market was dominated by the iPad and Kindle Fire – the space will be much more competitive this year with a host of new entries.
- Apple gains ground on legal front with patent win, Samsung injunction
- Published: June 29, 2012
- In the ongoing patent wars between many of the major mobile players, Apple gained ground this week by scoring an injunction against Samsung in the United States and winning a handful of patents, including two that pertain to touch screen displays.
- Tablets will soon be top, driving engagement and consumer relevance
- Published: June 12, 2012
When it comes to tablets and their ability to engage consumers and entice them with marketing messages, we have not even scratched the surface.