Total Results: 339Displaying: 51 - 60
- Apple gains ground on legal front with patent win, Samsung injunction
- Published: June 29, 2012
- In the ongoing patent wars between many of the major mobile players, Apple gained ground this week by scoring an injunction against Samsung in the United States and winning a handful of patents, including two that pertain to touch screen displays.
- Tablets will soon be top, driving engagement and consumer relevance
- Published: June 12, 2012
When it comes to tablets and their ability to engage consumers and entice them with marketing messages, we have not even scratched the surface.
- Tablet ad impressions jump 88pc in six months: InMobi
- Published: June 7, 2012
- In a sign of how quickly marketers are embracing tablets as a new way to engage with customers, InMobi reports that tablet impressions have grown 88 percent on its network in the last six months.
- Kindle Fire shipments tank but CTRs still strong
- Published: June 6, 2012
- Following a successful launch in the fourth-quarter of 2011, Amazonís Kindle Fire was unable to maintain the momentum during the first quarter, with shipments dropping 80 percent. However, with higher click-through rates than the iPad, Amazonís tablet still presents opportunities for marketers.
- TripAdvisor expands city guide apps to 30 new cities
- Published: May 29, 2012
- Online travel site TripAdvisor is adding new cities to its line of guide applications to help consumers discover the best attractions, events and places while traveling.
- Financial Times shuts off iOS apps: Will others follow?
- Published: May 9, 2012
- The Financial Times recently said it plans to turn off its iPad and iPhone applications for good as the publisher moves to further embrace an HTML5-first strategy.
- Kindle Fireís light dims as sales, distribution troubles arise
- Published: May 8, 2012
- Kindle Fire's share of the tablet market plummeted to just more than four percent during the first quarter, down significantly from the 16.8 percent share it posted in the fourth quarter, according to IDC. The news follows Targetís announcement last week that it will stop carrying the Kindle Fire.
- Marketers unprepared for mobileís growing dominance in email
- Published: May 3, 2012
- Email opens on smartphones and tablets grew by 82.4 percent in the past year and such mobile devices are on track to become the dominant email platform by the end of the year, according to a new report from Return Path.
- Mcommerce sales momentum continues post-holidays: IBM
- Published: May 3, 2012
- Mobile commerce sales doubled in the past year, reaching 13.3 percent of online sales during the first quarter, according to a new report from IBM.
- With Kindle Fireís resounding success, is there room for other Android tablets?
- Published: April 30, 2012
- The Kindle Fireís significant success is rewriting the Android tablet ecosystem with Amazonís entry controlling over half of the market in just six months. For other players who are losing share, the question is what can they do to regain ground or should they just cut their losses and run?