Tag: iPhone 5
Total Results: 5
- Apple's iPhone 5, Meredith, Jumptap - News briefs
- Published: November 29, 2012
- News briefs - IPhone 5 sales propel iOS to top smartphone spot; Meredith mobilizes ads appearing in special interest magazines; Jumptap, BlueKai team up to improve mobile ad relevancy, ROI.
- Become a Very Important App with iPhone 5’s new fifth row
- Published: September 19, 2012
- By Morris Martin
By being selected as one of the VIAs, a consumer has identified your app as crossing over the velvet rope, making it consciously or subconsciously part of their daily lives.
- Will Apple's iPhone 5 boost mobile advertising with bigger screen?
- Published: September 13, 2012
- Apple's new iPhone 5 promises to give a boost to the company’s mobile advertising business by potentially putting the smartphone in more consumer hands and giving advertisers a larger screen for which to create.
- Will rumored iPhone 5 deal be game-changer for Sprint?
- Published: August 25, 2011
- Sprint will reportedly begin selling Apple’s upcoming iPhone 5 in October – a move that brings the carrier closer to its rivals AT&T Mobility and Verizon Wireless. However, will the much-anticipated device change the company’s position in the competitive mobile space?
- Google's prayer? Apple declines NFC support to iPhone 5
- Published: March 15, 2011
- If the reports are true and Apple declines to have the iPhone 5 support Near Field Communication, it will be a major disappointment to the ecosystem. However, it will also give competitors such as Google a leg-up.