Total Results: 890Displaying: 21 - 30
- Apple closes gap in ad impressions, still lags behind Android: report
- Published: December 5, 2012
- Apple continues to gain share of mobile ad impressions in North America despite the increasing popularity of new Samsung devices, according to a new report from Adfonic.
- Apple's iPhone, Mobivity, IBISWorld - News briefs
- Published: December 4, 2012
- News briefs - IPhone users are most engaged compared to other platforms; Mobivity acquires mobile loyalty app Stampt; Further consolidation among wireless carriers is likely.
- Apple's iPhone 5, Meredith, Jumptap - News briefs
- Published: November 29, 2012
- News briefs - IPhone 5 sales propel iOS to top smartphone spot; Meredith mobilizes ads appearing in special interest magazines; Jumptap, BlueKai team up to improve mobile ad relevancy, ROI.
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.
- Is Apple displaying weakness as a mobile leader?
- Published: November 1, 2012
- Apple’s renowned customer loyalty is showing signs of weakening, suggesting that the brand may be losing its edge as an innovator in mobile.
- Apple on track to generate over $200 billion
- Published: October 26, 2012
- While Apple is dealing with some production issues as it tries to keep up with demand for its products, yesterday’s results suggest that the company could still generate over $200 billion in 2013.
- The end of retail as we know it?
- Published: October 11, 2012
- By Philippe Suchet
Most retailers are currently building barriers to deal with small waves, while a tsunami is fast approaching.
- Become a Very Important App with iPhone 5’s new fifth row
- Published: September 19, 2012
- By Morris Martin
By being selected as one of the VIAs, a consumer has identified your app as crossing over the velvet rope, making it consciously or subconsciously part of their daily lives.
- Will Apple's iPhone 5 boost mobile advertising with bigger screen?
- Published: September 13, 2012
- Apple's new iPhone 5 promises to give a boost to the company’s mobile advertising business by potentially putting the smartphone in more consumer hands and giving advertisers a larger screen for which to create.
- Handset manufacturers ramp up launches for second half
- Published: September 4, 2012
- The second half is typically when major mobile launches occur, but this year the activity seems particularly strong as manufacturers look to make a splash before the important holiday-giving period and, hopefully, take attention away from the growing competition.