Total Results: 944Displaying: 81 - 90
- The end of retail as we know it?
- Published: October 11, 2012
- By Philippe Suchet
Most retailers are currently building barriers to deal with small waves, while a tsunami is fast approaching.
- Become a Very Important App with iPhone 5’s new fifth row
- Published: September 19, 2012
- By Morris Martin
By being selected as one of the VIAs, a consumer has identified your app as crossing over the velvet rope, making it consciously or subconsciously part of their daily lives.
- Will Apple's iPhone 5 boost mobile advertising with bigger screen?
- Published: September 13, 2012
- Apple's new iPhone 5 promises to give a boost to the company’s mobile advertising business by potentially putting the smartphone in more consumer hands and giving advertisers a larger screen for which to create.
- Handset manufacturers ramp up launches for second half
- Published: September 4, 2012
- The second half is typically when major mobile launches occur, but this year the activity seems particularly strong as manufacturers look to make a splash before the important holiday-giving period and, hopefully, take attention away from the growing competition.
- Android takes mobile ad market share from iOS
- Published: August 29, 2012
- Android gained steam as an advertising platform in July, taking share of ad impressions away from iOS for the first time this year, according to a new report from Velti.
- Apple win unlikely to undo Samsung’s smartphone gains
- Published: August 28, 2012
- While Apple’s influence is significant in the smartphone space – as witnessed by last week’s jury verdict awarding Apple $1.05 billion in damages from Samsung for patent infringement – Samsung has been on a roll as of late, a trend that the verdict is likely to do little to stop.
- Apple's iPhone delivers Q2 success even as global smartphone market stalls
- Published: August 1, 2012
- IOS saw smartphone shipments in the United States rise from 5.9 million units to 7.9 million units during the second quarter of this year while Android, BlackBerry and others shipped less, according to a new report from Strategy Analytics.
- Apple’s Q3 growth slows on lackluster iPhone, iPad sales in some markets
- Published: July 25, 2012
- Some of the bloom may be coming off of Apple’s blossom, with the company’s fiscal third quarter results disappointing on several fronts. While the numbers were up from the same period a year ago, they reflect a slowdown in growth this year.
- Nokia Lumia outships iPhone, Samsung Android in first three quarters: report
- Published: July 24, 2012
- Nokia shipped 6.9 million Lumia smartphones on the Windows Phone operating system worldwide during the first quarters that it was available, easily beating the iPhone shipments in its first three months of availability, according to new data from Strategy Analytics.
- Apple’s iPad generates more revenue per impression than other mobile devices: report
- Published: July 23, 2012
- The evidence continues to stack up that Apple's iPad is an important marketing tool, with a new report from Opera Software showing that it generates more revenue per impression than other mobile devices.