Total Results: 287Displaying: 11 - 20
- Sexy, but unimpressive: Apple fails to meet mobile expectations
- Published: June 12, 2013
- By Krishna Subramanian
Apple is not actually stepping up to deliver any game-changing products or features. It is just putting more makeup on the front end of a product, which will not drive sales.
- Apple makes news with iOS 7, fails to excite
- Published: June 11, 2013
- With lots of news, but no real surprises revealed during the opening keynote for Apple’s annual developer’s conference, the manufacturing giant did little to dispel concerns that it is losing its innovative edge.
- Google beats Apple to market with music streaming as iTunes looks outdated
- Published: May 16, 2013
- Google’s new music streaming service is the latest sign that the Apple iTunes model for music is starting to look outdated as users increasingly migrate to cloud-based subscription services such as Spotify.
- New York Times, The Daily top grossing on Apple Newsstand
- Published: January 17, 2012
- The New York Times for iPad edition is the top grossing title on iTunes Newsstand, a central hub for mobile magazine and newspaper subscriptions that Apple rolled out in October as part of the iOS 5 launch.
- Changes to iTunes app ranking algorithm will have wide impact: experts
- Published: May 5, 2011
- ITunes is rumored to have made modifications to its App Store ranking algorithm, now taking into account qualitative information such as reviews and frequency of usage on top of download statistics, according to ABI Research.
- Why Amazon and Google have a leg-up on Apple
- Published: May 2, 2011
- By Dave Heaster
In this rant, I am going to point out what many of you already know – that the iVerse is under attack. By whom, you ask? By a pairing of unlikely conspirators: Google and Amazon.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame showcases legendary exhibit via mobile app
- Published: April 18, 2011
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum Inc. has launched its first application for Apple’s iPad and iPhone to showcase the “Songs That Shaped Rock and Roll” interactive exhibit.
- Coca-Cola expands global smartphone and tablet strategy
- Published: March 28, 2011
- Coca-Cola Co. continues to roll out applications for both smartphones and tablets in various markets as a key element of its global consumer engagement strategy, a company executive revealed.
- Lexus sponsors new Sports Illustrated mobile properties during March Madness
- Published: March 17, 2011
- Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus is the exclusive sponsor of Time Inc.’s Sports Illustrated NCAA Tournament Front Row applications for Google’s Android, Apple’s iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Flipboard for the iPad.
- Starbucks breaks interactive rich-media ad campaign targeting iPad users
- Published: March 16, 2011
- As the exclusive launch sponsor of the iPad-optimized Web sites from MTV and VH1, Starbucks Coffee Co. is running a rich-media ad campaign driving interaction with high-value Apple users.