Tag: in app advertising
Total Results: 16Displaying: 1 - 10
- A cautionary in-app mobile advertising tale for Thanksgiving
- Published: November 23, 2016
- By Dale Carr
To keep holiday gatherings peaceful and happy, there is a rule in my house: we do not discuss politics.
- 5 trends shaping in-app advertising
- Published: August 15, 2016
- By Vadim Rogovskiy
The consumer now spends an enormous amount of time on mobile. Within the medium, the average user spends nearly 200 minutes in mobile applications daily, compared to 22 minutes on the mobile Web.
- Why in-app advertising is a must for marketers
- Published: August 2, 2016
- By Tom Desaulniers
In-application advertising is currently the fastest growing form of mobile advertising on the market. According to BI Intelligence, United States app-install ad revenue is estimated to grow to more than $7 billion by year-end 2020.
- In-app advertising: What is in it for publishers?
- Published: July 8, 2016
- By Pavel Golubev
Considering that people with access to a smartphone or tablet now spend an average of three hours on them per day, and 84 percent of all smartphone time is spent in-app, in-app advertising is increasingly critical for brands, advertisers, marketers and agencies.
- National QSR fuels up on mobile native advertising in GasBuddy test
- Published: November 10, 2015
- A group of approximately 1,800 East Coast locations of a national quick-serve restaurant chain will begin testing a native advertising campaign inside the GasBuddy crowdsourcing application before Thanksgiving travelers hit the road this month.
- EBay to launch mobile ad network as in-app opportunities grow
- Published: September 15, 2014
- EBay, already a leader in embracing mobile to engage consumers, wants to translate that success into a new revenue opportunity by giving other brands the chance to leverage its first-party data for targeted in-app advertising opportunities.
- Marketers struggle to meet in-app advertising opportunity: Forrester
- Published: October 2, 2013
- Almost half of consumers do not seem to be appreciating in-application ads, and 43 percent think that they disrupt user experience, according to a report from Forrester Research.
- Relativity launches in-app campaign to spark movie engagement
- Published: September 11, 2013
- Movie studio Relativity has launched a native mobile advertising program for its new film "The Family" within the Trailerpop mobile application.
- In-app rewards drive results for marketers
- Published: December 14, 2012
- As application use continues to grow, brands and developers are looking for the best ways to target these new audiences. Two new reports suggest that offering in-app rewards can be a successful strategy for some marketers.
- How to create in-app ads with impact
- Published: May 25, 2012
- As mobile application usage continues to grow, marketers are pouring more money into in-app advertising. However, while in-app ads can provide some important benefits to brands, they may not be the best option in all cases.