Tag: location data
Total Results: 14Displaying: 1 - 10
- Michelin cuts through marketing fog with contextual advertising
- Published: February 17, 2017
- Tire manufacturer Michelin is tapping AccuWeather for a highly targeted mobile campaign on the weather brand’s suite of products to promote its wiper blades during rainy forecasts.
- Building mobile audience segments via precise location data
- Published: February 6, 2017
- By Brian Handly
As location-based targeting matures, sophisticated marketers know they must expand beyond simple geofencing campaigns.
- Factual exec: Location data is best way to determine a consumer's real self
- Published: September 28, 2016
- NEW YORK - An executive from Factual spoke at the MMA SM2 Innovation Summit 2016 about the importance of combining location data with place data and advised how brands and marketers can take advantage of these two metrics.
- Flyers on United, American can now exchange location data for miles
- Published: August 22, 2016
- United Airlines and American Airlines flyers can now earn miles by sharing their location data via a new application called Frequent Flyer.
- Is your location data actionable?
- Published: August 19, 2016
- By Tari Haro
Making your data actionable means combining data and content to own the next moment – or the action that occurs after a consumer finds you.
- Taco Bell unwraps real-time location data to serve relevant mobile messaging
- Published: June 16, 2016
- Taco Bell is one of the brands leveraging xAd’s new MarketPlace Discovery platform to gain more insight into customers’ foot traffic behaviors, exhibiting the importance of tapping real-time data to serve consumers the right message at the right time.
- Mobile location data showcases Chipotle’s visitation trajectory post-E.coli outbreak
- Published: April 19, 2016
- After experiencing a precipitous decline in foot traffic following an E.coli outbreak, Chipotle Mexican Grill successfully managed to drive a jump in visits by rolling out a mobile coupon for a complimentary burrito, as evidenced by an independent analysis of its customers' mobile location data.
- Challenging misconceptions in location data science
- Published: October 23, 2015
- By Alistair Goodman
Location targeting is still a fairly new technology and comes with its own set of challenges. There are a lot of misconceptions in the industry about user location data, and this leads to badly targeted campaigns and fraudulent ad inventory.
- Marketers struggle with how to leverage mobile data: report
- Published: January 16, 2013
- Only 23 percent of marketers are currently accessing location-based data in mobile campaigns, according to a new report from Neolane and the Direct Marketing Association.
- Apple responds to recent location data collection inquiries
- Published: April 28, 2011
- With all of the buzz around Apple's location data collection practices, the company provided a Q&A to answer some questions and concerns that people have.