Tag: location marketing
Total Results: 4
- Factual exec: Location data is best way to determine a consumer's real self
- Published: September 28, 2016
- NEW YORK - An executive from Factual spoke at the MMA SM2 Innovation Summit 2016 about the importance of combining location data with place data and advised how brands and marketers can take advantage of these two metrics.
- Is your location data actionable?
- Published: August 19, 2016
- By Tari Haro
Making your data actionable means combining data and content to own the next moment – or the action that occurs after a consumer finds you.
- One year on, Apple Watch and wearables are increasing BLE usage on smartphones
- Published: May 4, 2016
- By Kevin Hunter
With the rise of home automation and the smart devices that go in them, more consumers will be introduced to devices that require BLE to be constantly on.
- Location marketing gains favor at SXSW’s RetailLoco event
- Published: March 17, 2015
- By Dan Hodges
Eighty-five percent of all data currently produced has a location element. Therefore, location is the new cookie.