Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 661Displaying: 1 - 10
- New direction needed for mobile Web site performance
- Published: March 7, 2014
- By Andreas Grabner
Organizations must avoid delivering heavy mobile sites with mainly unused content.
- Mobile for nonprofits: Ten tips to compete in a corporate world
- Published: March 6, 2014
- By R.J. Talyor
As mobile now accounts for one out of every three digital media consumption minutes, the challenge for nonprofits is not just to “go mobile,” but to connect with people in new ways on mobile devices.
- Mobile innovation is headed for consumer engagement
- Published: March 5, 2014
- By Rodney Williams
Curved glass. Phones that measure physical activity. Wearable tech. Connected cars. I am all for the innovations that are making mobile technology a more integrated part of consumers’ lives.
- Social media conundrum: user experience vs. commercial need
- Published: March 4, 2014
- By Mark Pinsent
By giving us a useful service for free, social media companies want something back. And it is our data that they want.
- The 3 Rs of mobile marketing
- Published: March 3, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
If your legacy systems cannot recognize your customers across channels and deliver relevant information and offers in real time, you are not positioned to succeed in mobile marketing.
- Going vertical while still staying open source will be key to Google winning Android wars
- Published: February 28, 2014
- By Jason Baptiste
The problem is that Android is not controlled by one single manufacturer, not even Google, since it is open source software. So who then is going to win the Android war?
- What comes next after a mobile site
- Published: February 26, 2014
- By David Cole Jr.
With Google’s attempts at mobile search engine optimization, brands and organizations must prepare for the next algorithm. Digital experiences that are not mobile-ready are going to get knocked off the search giant’s radar.
- Payments companies: Will mobile end the party?
- Published: February 25, 2014
- By Dave Sikora
Is mobile technology the silver bullet that has finally arrived which will change the rules and be a catalyst for redistribution of value creation from the payments players to the merchant segment?
- Key tips for creating a user-friendly shopping experience for mobile consumers
- Published: February 24, 2014
- By Geoff Brash
The degree to which customers are at home in your mobile store depends on how easily they can navigation and search from their phones or tablets.
- Impact on marketing of Facebook’s $19B acquisition of WhatsApp: Big zero
- Published: February 21, 2014
- Facebook’s plan to acquire mobile messaging service WhatsApp for $19 billion has earned the ire of frustrated media, competitors and industry pundits, and the envy of those VC-backed, revenue-less digital wonders waiting in the wings to be swooped into Google’s or another Silicon Valley giant’s arms.