Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 870Displaying: 1 - 10
- Stop failing at mobile-campaign attribution
- Published: April 24, 2015
- By BJ Hatcher
How many of your mobile campaigns simply fail to generate the metrics that you really need to justify your mobile ad budget? I am guessing more than your directors would prefer.
- How the post-install event is key to app marketing
- Published: April 22, 2015
- By Moshe Vaknin
In the same way that the measurement of clicks has lost its significance in banner advertising when better technology enables analyzing the sales path, the measurement of installs is losing its importance in app marketing.
- Do not fetishize technology without consideration to consumer behavior
- Published: April 20, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
What new technology has really generated is new behavior, whether it is sharing pictures of food, curating our Instagram to reflect who we are, pinning products for shopping and styling inspiration, or buying clothes on our mobile phones. Yet we have focused on ourselves and technology, not consumers and how they shop and decide.
- How retailers can adopt a mobile-first strategy
- Published: April 15, 2015
- By Avery Amaya
According to forecasts from Goldman Sachs, by 2018 the mobile commerce market is expected to reach the same level as ecommerce was in 2013, at $630 billion in sales. And according to Nielsen, nearly 20 percent of all retail sales across the United States are in some way influenced by mobile.
- Mobile ad retargeting is missing piece to the marketing puzzle
- Published: April 14, 2015
- By Solomon Thimothy
Ninety-eight percent of traffic on any given Web site leaves without converting. How can you bring back those visitors and refocus their attention back onto your product?
- Apps are key to a meaningful user-centric mobile strategy
- Published: April 13, 2015
- By Peter Eckert
Gartner forecasts “by 2017, mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, generating revenue of more than $77 billion and making apps one of the most popular computing tools for users across the globe.”
- Mobile money flowing, it’s time to correct some mistakes
- Published: April 9, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
We can debate the exact definition of meaningful dollars, but we all have to agree that the projected $100 billion in mobile advertising spend in 2016 would fit into that category.
- Calling out media double standard on promoted hashtags
- Published: April 8, 2015
- Everyone is up in arms about the Lord & Taylor 50-instagrammers moment. If you are not familiar, the retailer commissioned 50 fashion girls who have a strong reach on Instagram – and blogs for the most part – to share an outfit post with a paisley pastel summer dress that flows just so.
- Best-practice tips for push notifications
- Published: April 7, 2015
- By Stephanie Trunzo
How do we ensure a solid and responsible notification strategy that brings value in signal, not desensitization in noise?
- Mobile is the new black at Advertising Week Europe
- Published: April 6, 2015
- By Erin "Mack" McKelvey
I recently had the opportunity to participate in Advertising Week Europe, the weeklong event that celebrates the intersection of advertising, design and pop culture.