Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 808Displaying: 1 - 10
- Key techniques to get brands through holiday downloads
- Published: December 19, 2014
- By Harish Thimmappa
Finding the right audience for your app is not a trivial task. It requires blending high volume with high-value users. Adjusting these balances depending on your app’s lifecycle is paramount.
- 5 marketing requirements for luxury customer engagement in 2015
- Published: December 17, 2014
- By Ernan Roman
In 2015, the biggest challenge for luxury marketers will be to gain a much better understanding of what customers expect in terms of significantly improved customer experiences.
- How mobile changes marketing
- Published: December 16, 2014
- By Steve Gershik
In 1498 Aldus Manutius of Venice produced a book catalog and used it to promote his recent publications. In itself that may not sound particularly interesting, but at the time this was a major advance in commerce: for the first time the prospective buyer did not need to be face to face with the merchant to browse, select and purchase goods. It was the first example of direct marketing.
- ABCs of content marketing and why it matters to brands
- Published: December 15, 2014
- By Dana Drissel
Traditional marketing is becoming less powerful, interesting, accessible and useful to companies and prospects.
- Mobile makes the “last millisecond” the “last inch” for in-store experiences
- Published: December 12, 2014
- By Kevin Lindsay
Last millisecond still exists, certainly, but the overwhelming convergence of mobile and in-store – consumers browsing on their smartphones, then shopping at a bricks-and-mortar location, mobile couponing or showrooming – gives the concept an entirely new context.
- An untapped advertising opportunity during the holidays
- Published: December 11, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
Marketing around the holiday season will always be a highly competitive and rather expensive undertaking, but it is a critical point in time for advertisers and one they cannot get wrong.
- 6 Movember lessons for pulling off effective marketing campaigns
- Published: December 10, 2014
- By Nic Denholm
Movember has grown faster and bigger than a hormone-powered Fu Manchu. Now in its eleventh year, the phenomenon is not only a bona fide grassroots health awareness movement, it is a brilliantly executed marketing campaign.
- Does mobile-first leave the customer behind?
- Published: December 9, 2014
- By Russ Somers
As common sense as it may seem, mobile first is the wrong approach to take when designing for visual commerce elements such as video and spin photography.
- Mobile shopping spurred on by consumer spontaneity
- Published: December 8, 2014
- By Guillaume Lelait
According to Forrester Research, United States mobile commerce is projected to hit $114 billion this year. With the idea of mobile shopping becoming more mainstream, consumers have become increasingly comfortable making payments on their phone and on the go.
- 4 trends developing in content marketing in 2015
- Published: December 5, 2014
- By Ian Foley
Content marketing has shown tremendous growth in 2014, but what are some of the trends to look out for in 2015? How can brands and publishers take advantage of these trends?