Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 743Displaying: 1 - 10
- How solving for identity can fix mobile measurement
- Published: August 21, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
As mobile advertising has grown and evolved over the years, one issue that has never been fully solved is measurement.
- 8 ways mobile can work harder for brands and retailers
- Published: August 20, 2014
- By Gib Bassett
From the marketing side of the house, mobile continues to be viewed as a promotional channel. With few exceptions, consumer relationship development and nurturing are not part of the conversation in branded goods makers and their retail channel partners.
- 3 steps that allow mobile programs to build shopper trust
- Published: August 19, 2014
- By Scott Pulsipher
If mobile is such an opportunity, why are more sales not happening through tablets and smartphones?
- Why retailers’ print catalogs are making a comeback
- Published: August 18, 2014
- By Darin Archer
A certain Wall Street Journal article has been causing quite a stir lately. The article discusses the fact that big retailers such as Bonobos, IKEA, Athleta and H&M are releasing traditional print catalogs in a digital age – and seeing huge gains.
- New rules of customer engagement
- Published: August 15, 2014
- By Noam Green
Marketing faster network speeds and offering new devices is no longer enough to keep customers on board. Now wireless carriers are also competing to provide to the best customer experience.
- 4 ways to avoid the risks of responsive design
- Published: August 13, 2014
- By Ari Weil
While responsive design can be a great tool for retailers and ecommerce brands looking to reach mobile users, more marketers are finding out the hard way that it can actually hurt Web site performance and sales.
- Back-to-school spending to grow 3.3pc: NRF
- Published: August 12, 2014
- By Marie Driscoll
The National Retail Federation released its annual Back to School/Back to College (BTS/BTC) outlook July 17 and projects a combined total spend of $74.9 billion, up 3.3 percent from the projected season’s spend in 2013.
- Why mobile conversions lag behind desktop
- Published: August 12, 2014
- By Adam Epstein
Mobile first. We hear it everyday, but mobile conversions still lag behind desktop. Some fault mobile as an inferior advertising medium, but observed trends suggest otherwise.
- Wearables are the new loyalty frontier
- Published: August 11, 2014
- By Jeff Berry
My prediction is that wearables will take over helping consumers shop, purchase and share, and so loyalty must embrace them sooner or later.
- Marketers should rethink their approach to CRM in mobile
- Published: August 8, 2014
- By Tim Jenkins
As prevalent as mobile advertising has become, one of its more powerful applications remains fairly idle: targeting the customers and prospects in your CRM database.