Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 843Displaying: 1 - 10
- Must job seekers give employers a reason to reject them?
- Published: February 26, 2015
- By R. Scott Oswald
With headscarf case, Supreme Court could make discrimination even easier.
- No mobile commerce site? Your Google search rank is in jeopardy
- Published: February 23, 2015
- By Wilson Kerr
Been putting a mobile commerce off? Getting to it later this year? OK, but be careful, because there is more at stake than just your mobile conversion rate.
- The hidden power of suggestion in risk-taking
- Published: February 20, 2015
- By Chris Paradysz
Fashion empires were built on risky and forward-thinking designs. Those risks, either directly or subtly, affect almost every facet of the retail industry.
- Why is shopping on your phone so difficult?
- Published: February 18, 2015
- By Jack Bicer
There is a very serious problem with online smartphone purchases. Tiny keyboards make it very difficult to enter credit card, billing and shipping information – about 150 keystrokes. Google puts smartphone shopping cart abandonment at 97 percent.
- What to consider when selecting a new CRM system
- Published: February 17, 2015
- By Grant Halloran
Five factors to keep in mind when narrowing down the search for avoiding the trap of signing on for the wrong CRM offering.
- 4 marketing requirements to make 2015 even more profitable
- Published: February 13, 2015
- By Kristin Flor
Here are the four things to keep in mind to make your marketing click with your prospects in 2015, followed by a sure-fire process for discovering even more strategies on your own.
- Snapchat opens the floodgates to publishers and brands
- Published: February 12, 2015
- By Andy Maskin
Last month Snapchat, the popular mobile messaging application famous for self-destructing messages, launched a new feature entitled Discover. It functions as a media portal, allowing publishers to curate a daily mix of short-form content. Launch partners include top-tier media properties such as ESPN, the Food Network and CNN. Primarily online publishers such as Yahoo and Vice are also represented.
- How location became the tail wagging the future of mobile ad creative
- Published: February 11, 2015
- By Joel Fisher
Looking at the most successful location-informed mobile campaigns over the past 18 months, it is clear there are several creative techniques that drive more traffic to the aisles, showrooms and tables of advertisers.
- 3 landscape-changing media trends to watch this year
- Published: February 10, 2015
- By Jim Porcarelli
The rapidly fragmenting media landscape and explosion of programmatic buying are spurring significant changes in the media industry.
- How Apple’s iOS 8 changes the game for brands and retailers
- Published: February 9, 2015
- By Greg Weinger
Marketers may have heard about some of the well-publicized features in iOS 8 such as Interactive Notifications and widgets, but there are lesser-known behavioral changes in the new operating system that could have a profound effect on the end-user’s experience.