Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 661Displaying: 91 - 100
- Why a one-Web approach works better than mobile Web
- Published: October 18, 2013
- By Ted Verani
Keeping mobile Web sites separate made sense when mobility meant quick, on-the-go access to the most important content and, for most brands, this was the best path forward. Not anymore.
- What your service provider is not telling you about new TCPA rules for SMS/MMS marketing
- Published: October 17, 2013
- By Michael Ahearn
Many "Armageddon dates" have come and gone. Millennial computer clocks. Mayan calendars. Oct. 16, 2013. Without an action plan, this date could become Judgment Day for your existing SMS/MMS programs and opt-in databases.
- Need for less data and more exclusive content
- Published: October 16, 2013
- By Dan Israel
Many companies pay lip service to this idea of letting customers and employees co-create content, experiences and even product development.
- 6 geofencing tips for retailers to deliver targeted advertising
- Published: October 15, 2013
- By Preetham Venkatesh
Considering a geofencing campaign? There is more to it than simply marking a territory and waiting for customers to walk by.
- Advertisers should consider audio mobile ads and premium experiences
- Published: October 14, 2013
- By Christopher Glode
With the recent celebration of the success of Facebook Mobile News Feed Ads, much optimism has been spread about the opportunities for mobile publishers and developers to finally crawl their way out of the mobile advertising abyss.
- How marketers can understand and maximize mobile data
- Published: October 11, 2013
- By Khurrum Malik
Mobile data can be a fountain of consumer insight, but not all marketers are taking full advantage of the opportunity. It is possible that many marketers simply do not know what they have at their fingertips.
- Why brands and agencies are not buying mobile ads
- Published: October 10, 2013
- By Howie Schwartz
What is lacking in mobile media today? Namely: lack of audience buying at scale, lack of brand safety, lack of efficiency and a lack of audience buying. You may have noticed that I repeated one of these twice.
- How mobile changed bricks-and-mortar shopping – for better or worse
- Published: October 9, 2013
- By Scott Forshay
Thanks to today’s mobile-heavy environment, the traditional idea of the consumer shopping experience is as good as gone.
- Powering ad campaigns across devices
- Published: October 8, 2013
- By Kamal Kaur
The advertising industry has been closely watching the growth of mobile as a platform and eyeing innovations that will solidify its position as the ad delivery platform of choice.
- How to conduct mobile keyword research
- Published: October 7, 2013
- By Andrew Shotland
Google recently removed the ability to use its keyword tool to get mobile keyword search volume estimates. While this makes things trickier, it does not make it impossible to get mobile keyword data.