Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 967Displaying: 91 - 100
- How influencer marketing improves the reach of Instagram photo campaigns
- Published: May 12, 2015
- By Francis Trapp
Instagram is the frontrunner of social networks with more than 300 million monthly active users uploading 70 million photos and videos daily. As a result, more brands are putting money and resources behind creating campaigns that will appeal to their photo-crazed consumers.
- Using weather analytics over weather data for relevant marketing
- Published: May 7, 2015
- By Jaclyn Stratten
Weather allows marketers to connect with consumers on a highly local level, targeting them with a relevant message at the right time. Seems straightforward? Think again.
- How digital activity logging is changing customer research
- Published: May 5, 2015
- By Hilding Anderson
Perhaps for the first time, researchers now have the ability to see digital device activity – smartphone, tablet and PC – at a millisecond-by-millisecond level, and then aggregate that data into patterns of days, weeks and months.
- Prepare to target users pairing the Apple Watch with their iPhones
- Published: May 4, 2015
- By Craig Palli
As orders of the Apple Watch build and consumer demand heightens for the tech market’s hottest new gadget, this time is likely to be remembered as a turning point for the entire class of wearables – from watches to glasses to fitness bands and whatever comes next.
- Programmatic: The stock market of digital advertising
- Published: May 1, 2015
- By Ashwin Nayak
Programmatic has completely changed the way that online ad buying works. Many businesses are quickly converting to this new method of buying and selling ad space. Yet, some are left wondering, what is it about this fairly new concept that is taking the digital advertising world by storm?
- Is responsive Web design overhyped?
- Published: April 28, 2015
- By Keith Lietzke
Responsive Web design is all the rage. We hear advocates asserting that “responsive is the way to develop sites.” Or “Google recommends responsive for SEO.”
- Traffic methods for mobile commerce
- Published: April 27, 2015
- By Tessa Goodwin
Overall, mcommerce is expected to account for 40 percent of all global online transactions by the end of 2015. To be successful, marketers must have a strong hold on mobile performance marketing methods to drive sales.
- Stop failing at mobile-campaign attribution
- Published: April 24, 2015
- By BJ Hatcher
How many of your mobile campaigns simply fail to generate the metrics that you really need to justify your mobile ad budget? I am guessing more than your directors would prefer.
- How the post-install event is key to app marketing
- Published: April 22, 2015
- By Moshe Vaknin
In the same way that the measurement of clicks has lost its significance in banner advertising when better technology enables analyzing the sales path, the measurement of installs is losing its importance in app marketing.
- Do not fetishize technology without consideration to consumer behavior
- Published: April 20, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
What new technology has really generated is new behavior, whether it is sharing pictures of food, curating our Instagram to reflect who we are, pinning products for shopping and styling inspiration, or buying clothes on our mobile phones. Yet we have focused on ourselves and technology, not consumers and how they shop and decide.