Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 477Displaying: 91 - 100
- Apple’s iPad Mini: The first mobile tablet?
- Published: November 12, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
The iPad Mini is not the first of its kind, but Apple's release may mark the beginning of significant growth in the 7-inch tablet market. The implications for those of us deploying tablet experiences are potentially significant.
- How can mobile display make real money?
- Published: November 9, 2012
- By Kevin Hannan
Despite all the excitement about mobile advertising in the press this year, the price of mobile ads remains very low.
- Voting, politics and mobile
- Published: November 8, 2012
- By Shuli Lowy
While neither the Romney or Obama campaigns discussed how much of the roughly $159 million spent in online advertising was allocated to mobile, they both disclosed their involvement in advertising on mobile phones and tablets.
- Why the presidential campaign was not a case study in building a mobile strategy
- Published: November 6, 2012
- By Alex Campbell
As an executive who has been in mobile marketing for more than a decade, I can say with confidence – and a bit of disappointment – that the presidential candidates missed a pretty big opportunity with mobile.
- Developing a mobile customer engagement plan
- Published: November 5, 2012
- By Scott Gamble
Mobile marketing represents one of the most interesting, must-respond challenges to retailers in decades: where to begin? We have never gone from “that’s impossible” to “we need to get this done” so quickly.
- With mobile, brands should reengineer thinking around customer experiences
- Published: November 1, 2012
- By Lou Casal
According to Pew Research, 88 percent of U.S. adults have a mobile phone and 18 percent have a tablet computer. This has a significant impact on how marketers interact with their audiences.
- 4 tips to ease the transition to responsive Web design
- Published: October 31, 2012
- By Matt Fiore
As marketers mature, many look to add mobile sites and apps and Web apps to engage with customers. But keeping up with so many pieces of the digital pie can be time-consuming and expensive.
- Specialty mobile agencies helping or hindering adoption of mobile in media mix?
- Published: October 30, 2012
- By Jeff Gunderman
Smartphone adoption in the U.S. has crossed 50 percent and consumers now spend more time with their phones than with print media. Question is, why is mobile ad spend so disproportionately low?
- Mobile brings online shopping back into the aisle
- Published: October 29, 2012
- By Scott Townsend
Mobile is shaping consumers’ minds and behavior, creating new expectations of convenience and an increased desire for cohesive cross-channel and multi-device shopping experiences.
- Multiplication of mobile devices and what it means for marketers
- Published: October 26, 2012
- By John Basso
Several factors are driving this proliferation of devices including miniaturization, technology transfer from mobile phones and price reductions due to volume manufacturing.