Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 826Displaying: 91 - 100
- Why mobile conversions lag behind desktop
- Published: August 12, 2014
- By Adam Epstein
Mobile first. We hear it everyday, but mobile conversions still lag behind desktop. Some fault mobile as an inferior advertising medium, but observed trends suggest otherwise.
- Wearables are the new loyalty frontier
- Published: August 11, 2014
- By Jeff Berry
My prediction is that wearables will take over helping consumers shop, purchase and share, and so loyalty must embrace them sooner or later.
- Marketers should rethink their approach to CRM in mobile
- Published: August 8, 2014
- By Tim Jenkins
As prevalent as mobile advertising has become, one of its more powerful applications remains fairly idle: targeting the customers and prospects in your CRM database.
- 5 pitfalls that banks must avoid as they offer mobile service
- Published: August 7, 2014
- By Klaus Enzenhofer
According to Javelin Strategy and Research, by switching just one customer’s in-branch deposit per month to the mobile channel, the average bank stands to save almost $50 per year per customer, adding up to $1.5 billion in cost savings for the industry.
- Information overload: The psychology of being connected 24/7
- Published: August 6, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
When everyone has access to constant streams of status updates, news reports, memes and videos, do our brains change the way we filter information? How receptive are we throughout the day? When do we suffer from disinterest or fatigue?
- Finding the balance point in mobile advertising
- Published: August 5, 2014
- By Sigal Bareket
The more you pay, the better chance you have to hit high-quality media pockets. But how high should you go? And can you really hit your volume targets when bidding only on the high-end traffic?
- How marketers in India use SMS differently from US peers
- Published: August 4, 2014
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
While the U.S. is clearly more advanced in terms of its adoption of mobile technologies, India stands out for the sheer centrality that mobile phones have to everyday lives.
- Key takeaways for brands from Google I/O
- Published: August 1, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Google’s emphasis on smart devices and enhanced notifications has implications both for consumers and for the brands and businesses that serve them.
- How to avoid bandwidth and latency issues with the mobile Web site
- Published: July 31, 2014
- By Dritan Suljoti
People have no patience for slow-loading sites and applications on their mobile phones anymore. In fact, the very nature of mobile devices – used while on the go – places a premium on speed and convenience.
- Where is the innovation in mobile advertising?
- Published: July 30, 2014
- By Declan Carney
In the last decade, mobile devices have changed the way we communicate with one another, access information and consume media. Surprisingly, it has not really changed the way advertisers use these devices to communicate with consumers.