Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 477Displaying: 11 - 20
- A brief history of mobile malware
- Published: May 7, 2013
- By Richard Clooke
Malware always rises where there is a popular platform, a range of attack vectors and some means of monetization, and mobile devices offer all three. Yet, it was not always so.
- Issues confronting retailers adopting an omnichannel strategy
- Published: May 6, 2013
- By Corey Capasso
After speaking with countless retailers, I have compiled a few of the fundamental issues that confront retailers when adopting omnichannel strategies.
- Apps are best measured with engagement metrics: Artisan exec
- Published: May 3, 2013
- NEW YORK – The CEO of Artisan Mobile at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2013 said that marketers should measure the effectiveness of their mobile applications not by the number of downloads, but by the type of consumer engagement.
- Why would you hammer a screw?
- Published: May 2, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
It is interesting to follow the raging holy war surrounding mobile Web versus native applications.
- How conversion tracking for app marketing works
- Published: April 30, 2013
- By Gregory Kennedy
Understanding which channel is responsible for driving an application download is critical to managing resources and improving marketing effectiveness.
- Implications of Facebook Home for marketers
- Published: April 29, 2013
- By Brendan A. Fitzpatrick
By replacing the most important part of the experience with one that revolves around you and your friends, Facebook is embarking on a smartphone coup d'etat.
- 5 factors to consider when building an app
- Published: April 26, 2013
- By Marci Weisler
Despite the proliferation, mobile remains a complex universe, with many options and factors for decision-makers who are considering initiatives.
- How the FTC’s revised dot-com disclosures affect online, social and mobile advertising
- Published: April 25, 2013
- By Matthew Savare
The FTC could use a failure to comply with the revised .com Disclosures as a basis to bring an enforcement action under the FTC Act. Therefore, brands and agencies should reevaluate their ad and disclosure practices.
- 7 tips to build a mobile-friendly social media presence
- Published: April 24, 2013
- By Mark Cooper
In 2012, consumers spent 76 percent more time on social apps than the previous year, and 50 percent of Facebook users accessed the network from mobile. This makes social the fastest-growing mobile app category.
- Merits of the rewards-based advertising model
- Published: April 18, 2013
- By Andreas Vagelatos
Consumers fundamentally do not like to be marketed to in intrusive ways, and often advertising makes us think of our insecurities rather than celebrating what makes us special.