Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 867Displaying: 11 - 20
- The urgency of mobile search engine optimization
- Published: March 30, 2015
- By Richard Chavez
The next real SEO challenge for brands is not duplicate content, schema or low-quality links. No, the next hurdle is the mobile experience of your site. And brands that simply serve up the desktop version of their site for mobile users could be in for a big surprise.
- Engagement to monetization: Improving mobile marketing ROI
- Published: March 27, 2015
- By Nate Smith
There is a big problem for many businesses joining the app rush: they have no idea how to monetize engagement over mobile.
- The new HQ for innovation labs? Your retail store
- Published: March 26, 2015
- By Babs Ryan
If innovation is going to be customer-centric, the actual hands-on designing and building of the technology needs to be centered where the customer is.
- Are media buyers using the best algorithms?
- Published: March 24, 2015
- By Changfeng Wang
There seems to be persistent confusion around what an algorithm really is, how they might help in programmatic ad transactions, and how good these decision-algorithms truly are.
- Vogue opens its address book for City Directory content - Luxury Daily
- Published: March 23, 2015
- Luxury Daily today - Vogue opens its address book for City Directory content; Marc Jacobs coordinates colors for consistency in advertising channels.
- App agility: Why marketers need to empower employees with intelligent mobile apps
- Published: March 23, 2015
- By David Spear
When it comes to developing empowering employee applications, marketers seem to struggle. Why is this?
- Mark the date: April 21. It’s not just another update from Google
- Published: March 20, 2015
- By Julia KIdwell and Emily Adams
From that day onwards, consumers will be less likely to find your site on the search engine. Unless something soon is done about it.
- How Apple could redefine luxury – or not
- Published: March 16, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
The world is split into those who think watches are for telling the time and those who think that they are for telling people about yourself. It is this gulf that Apple needs to cross if it is to leap into the world of luxury.
- Top 3 metrics that ecommerce companies cannot live without
- Published: March 12, 2015
- By Hope Neiman
In today’s ever-evolving world of data trends, every ecommerce company must determine the right analytics and other measurement strategies that optimize data to drive business outcomes.
- Ad agencies, consultancies react to the Apple Watch
- Published: March 10, 2015
- By Columnists
Four leading ad agencies and consultancies react to the Apple Watch released yesterday. Will it put other wearables out of business or drive a stake through the luxury watch sector?