Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 857Displaying: 11 - 20
- Fragmented and fleeting, mobile User IDs are ripe for overhaul
- Published: March 6, 2015
- By Andreas Vagelatos
In creating their User ID standards, many manufacturers are not that concerned with the needs of app developers, advertisers and data vendors.
- What the future of mobile data has in store
- Published: March 5, 2015
- By Ashwin Nayak
By the time you finish reading the fourth paragraph of this article, users will send 240 million emails, Tweet 277,000 times, share content 2.46 million times on Facebook, upload 72 hours of new video to YouTube and post 216,000 photos to Instagram.
- Single-channel approaches to customer conversations will not work
- Published: March 4, 2015
- By Steve Gershik
If you are dealing with millions of individuals, actually knowing their name and what they care about is going to be tough.
- Native advertising is underused in the mobile context
- Published: March 2, 2015
- By David Kashak
It seems like no conversation about media is complete without either an ode to, or a lamentation of “native.”
- Must job seekers give employers a reason to reject them?
- Published: February 26, 2015
- By R. Scott Oswald
With headscarf case, Supreme Court could make discrimination even easier.
- No mobile commerce site? Your Google search rank is in jeopardy
- Published: February 23, 2015
- By Wilson Kerr
Been putting a mobile commerce off? Getting to it later this year? OK, but be careful, because there is more at stake than just your mobile conversion rate.
- The hidden power of suggestion in risk-taking
- Published: February 20, 2015
- By Chris Paradysz
Fashion empires were built on risky and forward-thinking designs. Those risks, either directly or subtly, affect almost every facet of the retail industry.
- Why is shopping on your phone so difficult?
- Published: February 18, 2015
- By Jack Bicer
There is a very serious problem with online smartphone purchases. Tiny keyboards make it very difficult to enter credit card, billing and shipping information – about 150 keystrokes. Google puts smartphone shopping cart abandonment at 97 percent.
- What to consider when selecting a new CRM system
- Published: February 17, 2015
- By Grant Halloran
Five factors to keep in mind when narrowing down the search for avoiding the trap of signing on for the wrong CRM offering.
- 4 marketing requirements to make 2015 even more profitable
- Published: February 13, 2015
- By Kristin Flor
Here are the four things to keep in mind to make your marketing click with your prospects in 2015, followed by a sure-fire process for discovering even more strategies on your own.