Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 870Displaying: 21 - 30
- How Apple could redefine luxury – or not
- Published: March 16, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
The world is split into those who think watches are for telling the time and those who think that they are for telling people about yourself. It is this gulf that Apple needs to cross if it is to leap into the world of luxury.
- Top 3 metrics that ecommerce companies cannot live without
- Published: March 12, 2015
- By Hope Neiman
In today’s ever-evolving world of data trends, every ecommerce company must determine the right analytics and other measurement strategies that optimize data to drive business outcomes.
- Ad agencies, consultancies react to the Apple Watch
- Published: March 10, 2015
- By Columnists
Four leading ad agencies and consultancies react to the Apple Watch released yesterday. Will it put other wearables out of business or drive a stake through the luxury watch sector?
- Fragmented and fleeting, mobile User IDs are ripe for overhaul
- Published: March 6, 2015
- By Andreas Vagelatos
In creating their User ID standards, many manufacturers are not that concerned with the needs of app developers, advertisers and data vendors.
- What the future of mobile data has in store
- Published: March 5, 2015
- By Ashwin Nayak
By the time you finish reading the fourth paragraph of this article, users will send 240 million emails, Tweet 277,000 times, share content 2.46 million times on Facebook, upload 72 hours of new video to YouTube and post 216,000 photos to Instagram.
- Single-channel approaches to customer conversations will not work
- Published: March 4, 2015
- By Steve Gershik
If you are dealing with millions of individuals, actually knowing their name and what they care about is going to be tough.
- Native advertising is underused in the mobile context
- Published: March 2, 2015
- By David Kashak
It seems like no conversation about media is complete without either an ode to, or a lamentation of “native.”
- Must job seekers give employers a reason to reject them?
- Published: February 26, 2015
- By R. Scott Oswald
With headscarf case, Supreme Court could make discrimination even easier.
- No mobile commerce site? Your Google search rank is in jeopardy
- Published: February 23, 2015
- By Wilson Kerr
Been putting a mobile commerce off? Getting to it later this year? OK, but be careful, because there is more at stake than just your mobile conversion rate.
- The hidden power of suggestion in risk-taking
- Published: February 20, 2015
- By Chris Paradysz
Fashion empires were built on risky and forward-thinking designs. Those risks, either directly or subtly, affect almost every facet of the retail industry.