Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 808Displaying: 21 - 30
- Getting the retailer's app ready for Black Friday
- Published: November 17, 2014
- By Dale Carr
Application developers and retailers with companion mobile apps, brace yourselves for what is expected to be the single biggest day for mobile shopping yet – and it is right around the corner on Nov. 28.
- Delivering on the promise of personalization
- Published: November 14, 2014
- By Matt Ramerman
While brands and agencies work hard to identify narrow audiences, the limiting factor is the efficiency of producing numerous versions of ads and other information to address differences within narrow audience segments.
- Days of mass-marketing winding down
- Published: November 11, 2014
- By Shalini Gupta
We are now in the “all about me” era in which well-informed and proactive customers demand personalization from brands across all touch-points.
- Apple Watch set to become gatekeeper to the iPhone
- Published: November 10, 2014
- By Scott Townsend
On the smaller screen it will be harder to gain attention and spark engagement using tried-and-true methods of media buying and broadcast messaging.
- Beacons and Apple Pay deliver stepped-up shopping experience
- Published: November 7, 2014
- By Timothy Perfitt
With token technology, fingerprint security and major bank partners, Apple may have finally cracked the mobile pay code.
- Successful women in mobile marketing do not wait for karma
- Published: November 4, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
Do you remember learning about Newton’s Third Law of Motion in high school? It states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- How to help big brands navigate the new media frontier
- Published: November 3, 2014
- By Edie Kirkman
In the past, brands and agencies have shied away from mobile advertising. It was too new, too unexplored, or too confusing. Even now, some brands simply do not know how to monetize these new media channels.
- More Snapchat advertising opportunities are coming fast
- Published: October 31, 2014
- By Lisa Burdige
Recent stats from comScore and CivicScience report that Snapchat’s penetration is now at about half of 18-24-year-old smartphone users, up from less than one-third a year earlier. This puts Snapchat at the third-most-popular social media channel, but just barely.
- 6 mobile holiday must-haves to eliminate friction
- Published: October 30, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
We will never get to engagement if we do not eliminate friction. Friction in mobile experiences is deadly.
- Why the banner is dead on mobile
- Published: October 29, 2014
- By Kunal Gupta
What we often forget is that the reason banner ads still work for marketers and publishers alike on desktop is the immense amount of ad tech infrastructure behind the scenes that makes everything work. Not so in mobile.