Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 475Displaying: 21 - 30
- Cutting through the noise in today’s saturated app market
- Published: April 12, 2013
- By Ian Schenkel
With more than 1.5 million applications in the Apple and Android app stores, the mobile app market has become an overwhelming space for those who want to develop and market new apps.
- Does mobile POS increase data security risks?
- Published: April 11, 2013
- By Angella Emmett
Every time the media runs a story about identity theft or hacking of private information, it sends fresh waves of anxiety through consumers and retailers alike. This is typical with emerging technology.
- Battlefield mobile: Twitter Cards versus Facebook Home
- Published: April 10, 2013
- By Alex Jacobs
It is already old news that mobile is the future, with some predicting that usage will overtake desktop as soon as next year. The platforms, brands and publishers that crack the code will thrive, and those that do not will perish.
- Making the case for a mobile audit in a consumer-led economy
- Published: April 9, 2013
- By Craig Besnoy
For most marketers, more customer engagement is occurring from a mobile device than from any other single communication touch point. That has serious implications for the brand.
- Lord Maurice Saatchi on mobile advertising
- Published: April 5, 2013
- By Lord Maurice Saatchi
We all need to believe in something. Judges believe in the law, priests believe in God and journalists believe in scoops.
- Using the right metrics for a data-driven app
- Published: April 4, 2013
- By Pratik Shah
It is only through using the right metrics that you can transform your app from a product to the cornerstone of a successful business.
- Why brands must refine the mobile email experience
- Published: April 3, 2013
- By Pamela McAtee
Half of your email population now reads marketing emails on a smartphone. In 2012, mobile email opens surpassed desktop and webmail opens for the first time.
- Consumer and context with smartphones versus tablets
- Published: April 2, 2013
- By Betsy Frank
The delta between consumer time spent with and advertising support of mobile is the largest of any medium.
- Big problems in Big Data
- Published: April 1, 2013
- By John Curtis
Without the right precautions, Big Data can be a lot like sweeping a mess under the rug instead of cleaning it—it will eventually build up, creating more problems.
- Will Google Glass make smartphones history?
- Published: March 28, 2013
- By George Anderson
I find myself assessing predictions that Google Glass will somehow make smartphones less relevant, if not altogether irrelevant.