Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 777Displaying: 21 - 30
- What’s still wrong with mobile advertising?
- Published: September 16, 2014
- By Dirk R. Rients
We have all heard about the growth of mobile and seen yearly comparisons of ad spend versus time spent, but it is time to shift our focus onto the real problems with mobile advertising.
- The sharing economy comes to Apple – but not in the way you think
- Published: September 15, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
The following prediction is not meant to shock as much as it is intended to acknowledge Apple’s new reality: 2014 may well be the last year that Apple cloaks itself in exclusivity, selective media outreach and surprise announcements when it launches new products and technologies.
- 8 ways that iOS 8 will change mobile engagement
- Published: September 11, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Nothing since Apple’s introduction of push notifications in 2009 is as significant to mobile engagement as its support for interactive notifications and widgets in iOS 8.
- Why app design defects should not be “won’t fix”
- Published: September 8, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
Are you sure that users will love the application that you are going to produce? After all, this is the key for commercial success. Unfortunately, sometimes, even great ideas fail due to bad implementation. How do you prevent this from happening?
- Built-in Android and iOS security mechanisms: Looking at their effectiveness
- Published: September 5, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
While having security is crucial, when a system is hacked, consumers tend to remember the lack of security rather than the security that was in place. The situation with mobile devices is even worse.
- What’s in your information wallet?
- Published: September 4, 2014
- By Rob Hammond
For consumers, a wallet has truly become much more than a place to store value for purchasing digital goods. It represents a place to store highly personal information.
- How to make consumers click on mobile ads
- Published: September 3, 2014
- By Jim Wolfinger
Why are mobile ad click-through rates so low? Simple. Mobile advertising is broken.
- Power of design and imagination: Lessons from Apple and Nokia
- Published: September 2, 2014
- By Dan Hodges
What does the story of Nokia and Apple have to do with the power of design and imagination in the luxury industry? In one word: everything.
- Brands are missing a mobile opportunity with seniors
- Published: August 29, 2014
- By Thomas Brence
Unlike the trends in other age demographics, year-over-year technology use by seniors shows slow growth. The reason is that mobile devices get more complicated each year.
- 3 trends to watch in the ad tech space
- Published: August 28, 2014
- By Jim Porcarelli
Years ago, quality content was what it took to stand out from the competition. But, today, ad technology has entered the fray and proven to be a disruptive force.