Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 856Displaying: 31 - 40
- Exploring legal challenges to fulfilling the potential of mHealth
- Published: January 27, 2015
- By Joseph I. Rosenbaum
What should government, the technology and communications industries, patients and consumers, health care professionals and organizations do to protect the privacy and security of health care, medical and patient information using digital, mobile technologies?
- 7 areas for retailers to pay attention in year of cautious optimism
- Published: January 26, 2015
- By Pat Dermody
There is no doubt that there are challenges ahead for retailers, but in general, conditions are being termed as cautiously optimistic. With that said, here are a few things to pay attention to as we wrap up January.
- 5 trends in mobile business apps in 2015
- Published: January 23, 2015
- By Drew Babik
Mobile applications have shaken up day-to-day business practices for millions of sales teams as well as those in other fields, and it is easy to see why.
- TCPA compliance remains a headache for marketers
- Published: January 22, 2015
- By Marc S. Roth
While seemingly easy, developing an effective mobile strategy is not without peril. Companies that have attempted to do so without following the rules – which will never be mistaken for a model of clarity – can attest to the pain and costs that result from such efforts.
- The next killer app: Stores
- Published: January 21, 2015
- By Wilson Kerr
Consider this: in 2013 only 4 percent rated Buy Online Pickup In-Store as more important than home delivery. In 2014, this number jumped to 64 percent.
- Wearables and Internet of Things: That’s where the smart money is
- Published: January 16, 2015
- By Andy Maskin
Every smart home solution, from Samsung to Belkin to Whirlpool, is a constellation of nannycams and ovens and lighting and door locks, et al, revolving around a smartphone app at the center for control and monitoring.
- Meeting mobile’s challenges with gaming strategy
- Published: January 13, 2015
- By Danny Davis
The mobile gaming community has spent an inordinate amount of time solving the very problems that marketers face when dealing with customer engagement.
- Mobile versus being mobile: Match Web site experience to customer intent
- Published: January 12, 2015
- By Iman Sadreddin
I believe we now need to focus on developing the next level of mobile customer engagement, what I like to call intent Web design.
- Why are so few retailers achieving true omnichannel functionality – and is it even possible?
- Published: January 8, 2015
- By Kristi Soomer
The inherent belief within the retail industry is that omnichannel has an endpoint: at some point, a retailer will achieve a state of “omnichannel bliss.”
- What social currency can do for – and to – the marketer’s brand
- Published: January 5, 2015
- By Linda Goldstein
Marketers are experimenting with ways to use social currency to build brands, enticing consumers to open their social networks instead of their wallets.