Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 762Displaying: 31 - 40
- Information overload: The psychology of being connected 24/7
- Published: August 6, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
When everyone has access to constant streams of status updates, news reports, memes and videos, do our brains change the way we filter information? How receptive are we throughout the day? When do we suffer from disinterest or fatigue?
- Finding the balance point in mobile advertising
- Published: August 5, 2014
- By Sigal Bareket
The more you pay, the better chance you have to hit high-quality media pockets. But how high should you go? And can you really hit your volume targets when bidding only on the high-end traffic?
- How marketers in India use SMS differently from US peers
- Published: August 4, 2014
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
While the U.S. is clearly more advanced in terms of its adoption of mobile technologies, India stands out for the sheer centrality that mobile phones have to everyday lives.
- Key takeaways for brands from Google I/O
- Published: August 1, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Google’s emphasis on smart devices and enhanced notifications has implications both for consumers and for the brands and businesses that serve them.
- How to avoid bandwidth and latency issues with the mobile Web site
- Published: July 31, 2014
- By Dritan Suljoti
People have no patience for slow-loading sites and applications on their mobile phones anymore. In fact, the very nature of mobile devices – used while on the go – places a premium on speed and convenience.
- Where is the innovation in mobile advertising?
- Published: July 30, 2014
- By Declan Carney
In the last decade, mobile devices have changed the way we communicate with one another, access information and consume media. Surprisingly, it has not really changed the way advertisers use these devices to communicate with consumers.
- Alipay’s ecommerce solution for luxury brand expansion in China
- Published: July 29, 2014
- By Thomai Serdari
It turns out that the Chinese, both in rural and urban areas, empowered by China’s steadily solidified infrastructure, prefer conducting all commercial transactions online or on their mobile phone.
- 3 quotes that guide my mobile and cross-channel strategy
- Published: July 28, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
Like most people, I read and listen to mobile marketing pundits as much as I possibly can. From that sea of facts and opinions, there are three quotes that truly stand out and guide my mobile and cross-channel strategy. They are simple yet profound, and I believe they will stand the test of time.
- When to use push notifications versus SMS messaging
- Published: July 24, 2014
- By Sean Gera
Businesses are still learning and discovering new ways to use SMS mass texting and push notifications as consumer engagement forces. Each technology possesses its own strengths and it is important to understand what those are when creating a mobile marketing strategy.
- Brands must rethink their approach to CRM via mobile
- Published: July 3, 2014
- By Tim Jenkins
As prevalent as mobile advertising has become, one of its more powerful applications remains fairly idle: targeting the customers and prospects in your CRM database.