Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 604Displaying: 31 - 40
- Andrew Hsu: Invention of touch and what’s next
- Published: October 23, 2013
- By Gary Schwartz
Microsoft’s Bill Gates stood on the stage at the now-defunct Comdex show in Las Vegas in 2000 with his schoolboy smile, touting the new “tablet PC.” Penned on the tablet in Mr. Gates’ handwriting was “Tablet PC is SUPER COOL!” Behind the stage, a backlit sign read, “Experience the evolution.”
- Auto-dialing compliance elicits confusion, costly consequences
- Published: October 22, 2013
- By Becky Burr
The business of telephone solicitations just got a bit more confusing. The FCC recently began enforcing new, more stringent consent requirements aimed at protecting consumers from receiving unwanted telephone solicitations.
- Trusting instincts for consumer demand over so-called best practices
- Published: October 21, 2013
- By Melinda Krueger
Marketers have been spoiled by abundant case studies and data, which mature media such as email and Web marketing deliver.
- Why a one-Web approach works better than mobile Web
- Published: October 18, 2013
- By Ted Verani
Keeping mobile Web sites separate made sense when mobility meant quick, on-the-go access to the most important content and, for most brands, this was the best path forward. Not anymore.
- What your service provider is not telling you about new TCPA rules for SMS/MMS marketing
- Published: October 17, 2013
- By Michael Ahearn
Many "Armageddon dates" have come and gone. Millennial computer clocks. Mayan calendars. Oct. 16, 2013. Without an action plan, this date could become Judgment Day for your existing SMS/MMS programs and opt-in databases.
- Need for less data and more exclusive content
- Published: October 16, 2013
- By Dan Israel
Many companies pay lip service to this idea of letting customers and employees co-create content, experiences and even product development.
- 6 geofencing tips for retailers to deliver targeted advertising
- Published: October 15, 2013
- By Preetham Venkatesh
Considering a geofencing campaign? There is more to it than simply marking a territory and waiting for customers to walk by.
- Advertisers should consider audio mobile ads and premium experiences
- Published: October 14, 2013
- By Christopher Glode
With the recent celebration of the success of Facebook Mobile News Feed Ads, much optimism has been spread about the opportunities for mobile publishers and developers to finally crawl their way out of the mobile advertising abyss.
- How marketers can understand and maximize mobile data
- Published: October 11, 2013
- By Khurrum Malik
Mobile data can be a fountain of consumer insight, but not all marketers are taking full advantage of the opportunity. It is possible that many marketers simply do not know what they have at their fingertips.
- Why brands and agencies are not buying mobile ads
- Published: October 10, 2013
- By Howie Schwartz
What is lacking in mobile media today? Namely: lack of audience buying at scale, lack of brand safety, lack of efficiency and a lack of audience buying. You may have noticed that I repeated one of these twice.