Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 939Displaying: 31 - 40
- Why a mobile loyalty program is imperative when selling to millennials
- Published: July 9, 2015
- By Derek Marley
Edging out baby boomers as the largest generation, millennials are maximizing their purchasing power by controlling $600 billion in annual spending, which is why – unless your business skews toward an older demographic – you should tailor your marketing efforts, especially your loyalty program, to millennial customers.
- Book excerpt: Why People (Don’t) Buy
- Published: July 8, 2015
- By Amitav Chakravarti and Manoj Thomas
Isiah Berlin, British philosopher and thinker, wrote an essay titled “The Hedgehog and the Fox” in 1953, in which he argued that influential thinkers can be divided into two categories: hedgehogs and foxes. This analogy was inspired by the ancient Greek warrior-poet Archilochus, who is reported to have noted that the fox knows many things; the hedgehog one great thing.
- Top 10 luxury brand mobile marketers of Q2 - Luxury Daily
- Published: July 7, 2015
- Luxury Daily today - Top 10 luxury brand mobile marketers of Q2; Louis Vuitton continues transparency efforts in latest heritage museum.
- 5 key elements of a well-designed responsive Web site
- Published: July 7, 2015
- By Solomon Thimothy
When developing a Web site for your business, you simply cannot ignore that the majority of Web site browsing in 2015 is conducted through mobile devices.
- How beacon technology enhances the restaurant customer experience
- Published: July 6, 2015
- By Hope Neiman
Beacon technology has penetrated the retail industry and is set to revolutionize the restaurant industry as we know it.
- Brands must move budgets to the world’s most influential mass medium
- Published: July 2, 2015
- By Mitchell Reichgut
According to eMarketer, mobile advertising spending will surpass the $100 billion mark in 2016, an increase of 430 percent from 2013. Mobile has achieved first-screen status, with average users checking their phones up to 150 times a day, according to Facebook.
- Getting mobile onboarding right to avoid app abandonment
- Published: July 1, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
A large majority of customers will abandon an app within the first minute. That is why mobile onboarding – the process of walking a user through a few screens to orient them with an app and its features – is crucial in deciding whether a user becomes active or calls it quits.
- 4 mobile direct marketing essentials
- Published: June 30, 2015
- By Nick Worth
According to Gartner, smartphones and tablet users are expected to approach 7 billion by 2020. This growing mobile customer base expects brands to respond to their requests instantly and contextually.
- Missed opportunities of mobile messaging
- Published: June 26, 2015
- By Melinda Krueger
There is no shortage of articles on how to make the best use of the mobile medium, replete with key factors and catchy acronyms. But here are a few simple ideas that I do not find in the wild. They are borne of my incredulity over our collective lack of manners.
- 6 fundamentals of successful mobile engagement
- Published: June 19, 2015
- By Dave Murashige
Today’s customers are undeniably mobile. And that means they have access to more information than ever before – both on you and your competitor – and they can access that information anywhere, anytime. So how can you make your brand’s messages stand out in a sea of digital noise?