Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 474Displaying: 31 - 40
- What could keep smart watches ticking
- Published: March 26, 2013
- By Tej Rekhi
Should we really get excited about the smart watch, or is it just a gimmick? Also, what about the fact that people just do not wear wrist watches anymore?
- Why are airlines so fearful of mobile innovation?
- Published: March 25, 2013
- By Vanessa Horwell
This is not the airline industry I thought it would be. Nor, I suspect, the industry that people a generation older than me envisioned a few decades ago.
- QR codes: The key to loyalty and payments?
- Published: March 22, 2013
- By Matthew Talbot
There has been discussion around Square’s round of funding and how there is a battle going on over control of the point-of-sale (POS)—and it is not only about payment.
- Click-to-call: The real engine behind mobile commerce
- Published: March 21, 2013
- By John Busby
To sense how key phone sales are to the U.S. economy, add the 2012 revenues of Microsoft, Apple and Google. Multiply that number by 3 and you get nearly $900 billion, or the annual sales driven by call centers in the U.S.
- App downloads are vanity, usage is sanity
- Published: March 20, 2013
- By James Hilton
The mobile application landscape has been changing for marketers, developers and publishers. It is no longer about the simple pursuit of pure downloads or visits.
- Google lumping together desktop and mobile ads: Good or bad?
- Published: March 19, 2013
- By Ori Carmel
Google’s recent announcement that it is making significant changes to AdWords shook up the online marketing industry.
- Biology and the Off-Balance Sheet Showroom
- Published: March 18, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
Biology and the “Off-Balance Sheet Showroom:” these two topics may seem entirely unrelated, but actually there is a close parallel in the mobile marketing market segment.
- Why responsive design is the future of marketing
- Published: March 15, 2013
- By Mark Montgomery French
If you want to reach your audience on mobile devices, you must design your services to function elegantly on those hand-held devices, or they will drop you like a bad habit and sully your brand on Facebook on their way out.
- Avoiding lower click-through rates tied to emails viewed on mobile devices
- Published: March 13, 2013
- By Quinn Jalli
The problem is that consumers are much less likely to visit a marketer’s site if a marketing email is viewed on a smartphone, compared to a desktop computer.
- Why A/B testing for mobile messaging is a must
- Published: March 12, 2013
- By Brendan O'Kane
Back in the mid-1700s, the British Royal Navy tasked ship surgeon James Lind with finding a way to ward off scurvy, a debilitating disease leading to open sores, tooth loss and jaundice, among sailors.