Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 777Displaying: 31 - 40
- Ready or not, here comes the wearable app ecosystem
- Published: August 27, 2014
- By Gregory Kennedy
With the emergence of wearables, it is going to be apps that link users to the Internet, not the browser-based world we are all familiar with on the PC. This has big implications for business, and not just media and advertising.
- Defining customer experience and support in the new app economy
- Published: August 26, 2014
- By Sona Sharma
I think that the new app economy has rendered the traditional paradigms of support obsolete. They are too little, too late.
- Why a streaming app is not enough for radio
- Published: August 25, 2014
- By Sara Sisenwein
Most consumers are used to engaging with media beyond its traditional role, whether it is tweeting while watching a TV show, scanning a QR code in a magazine or clicking on a digital ad while reading a blog. A streaming app for radio does not offer that additional engagement.
- How does push compare to email?
- Published: August 22, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Here are some important distinctions between email and push to ensure that you are providing the most useful, relevant content to them across both channels.
- How solving for identity can fix mobile measurement
- Published: August 21, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
As mobile advertising has grown and evolved over the years, one issue that has never been fully solved is measurement.
- 8 ways mobile can work harder for brands and retailers
- Published: August 20, 2014
- By Gib Bassett
From the marketing side of the house, mobile continues to be viewed as a promotional channel. With few exceptions, consumer relationship development and nurturing are not part of the conversation in branded goods makers and their retail channel partners.
- 3 steps that allow mobile programs to build shopper trust
- Published: August 19, 2014
- By Scott Pulsipher
If mobile is such an opportunity, why are more sales not happening through tablets and smartphones?
- Why retailers’ print catalogs are making a comeback
- Published: August 18, 2014
- By Darin Archer
A certain Wall Street Journal article has been causing quite a stir lately. The article discusses the fact that big retailers such as Bonobos, IKEA, Athleta and H&M are releasing traditional print catalogs in a digital age – and seeing huge gains.
- New rules of customer engagement
- Published: August 15, 2014
- By Noam Green
Marketing faster network speeds and offering new devices is no longer enough to keep customers on board. Now wireless carriers are also competing to provide to the best customer experience.
- 4 ways to avoid the risks of responsive design
- Published: August 13, 2014
- By Ari Weil
While responsive design can be a great tool for retailers and ecommerce brands looking to reach mobile users, more marketers are finding out the hard way that it can actually hurt Web site performance and sales.