Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 661Displaying: 41 - 50
- Now is the time to analyze mobile marketing efforts
- Published: January 8, 2014
- By Ashley Eckel
What might be more terrifying than not keeping up with the latest and greatest mobile technology is not knowing how to measure and analyze the data gathered through marketers' efforts.
- 7 strategies to maximize local mobile advertising
- Published: January 7, 2014
- By Jason Crilly
Local mobile advertising is one of the most effective marketing investments for growing businesses, but just how effective?
- Top 10 mobile trends for brands in 2014
- Published: January 6, 2014
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
It is that time of the year again. Last year was incredible for mobile and, if anything, 2014 is shaping up to be even more momentous and exciting.
- Making SMS a fashionable option for brands
- Published: January 3, 2014
- By Eric Lazar
SMS can be the boring three-pack of cotton knee-highs, plopped loosely in an indistinguishable bin which people barely take notice.
- Three things marketers must demand in 2014 without fear or favor
- Published: January 2, 2014
- Enough time has passed in the annals of mobile for brands and retailers to seek clear-cut answers on some meekly accepted wisdom. Failure to do so will sap budgets in the wrong direction, resulting in lost opportunity costs and decreased customer loyalty.
- Demand more from your mobile ad spend: Measure what matters
- Published: December 31, 2013
- By Chuck Moxley
To know they have created successful, effective campaigns that enhance the bottom line, brands must use mobile advertising that is measureable. This is not negotiable.
- With the rise in mobile-first and mobile-only consumers, what happens to the second screen?
- Published: December 30, 2013
- By Jeremy Ozen
For me, my device is my first screen, for some others, a mobile device might be the only screen. So what does this mean for advertisers looking to reach my peers and I? Does the idea of cross-screen media plans disappear?
- Looking back at 2013: Report card on top mobile predictions
- Published: December 27, 2013
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
At the beginning of this year, I wrote a column in Mobile Marketer on the Top 10 mobile trends for brands and marketers for 2013. I know, I know – the massive post-holidays hangover must have clearly clouded my judgment.
- Mobile’s effect on the payments landscape
- Published: December 26, 2013
- By Jeremy Gumbley
A recent comScore report revealed that there were one billion credit and debit cards in circulation in the U.S. in 2012 – approximately three cards for every person.
- Visual search may offer deeper mcommerce engagement
- Published: December 24, 2013
- By Erika Racicot
Recent advancements in the area of visual search are setting the stage for a major shift in how people interact with the world around them and how those selling can better interact with those buying.