Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 780Displaying: 41 - 50
- Why retailersí print catalogs are making a comeback
- Published: August 18, 2014
- By Darin Archer
A certain Wall Street Journal article has been causing quite a stir lately. The article discusses the fact that big retailers such as Bonobos, IKEA, Athleta and H&M are releasing traditional print catalogs in a digital age Ė and seeing huge gains.
- New rules of customer engagement
- Published: August 15, 2014
- By Noam Green
Marketing faster network speeds and offering new devices is no longer enough to keep customers on board. Now wireless carriers are also competing to provide to the best customer experience.
- 4 ways to avoid the risks of responsive design
- Published: August 13, 2014
- By Ari Weil
While responsive design can be a great tool for retailers and ecommerce brands looking to reach mobile users, more marketers are finding out the hard way that it can actually hurt Web site performance and sales.
- Back-to-school spending to grow 3.3pc: NRF
- Published: August 12, 2014
- By Marie Driscoll
The National Retail Federation released its annual Back to School/Back to College (BTS/BTC) outlook July 17 and projects a combined total spend of $74.9 billion, up 3.3 percent from the projected seasonís spend in 2013.
- Why mobile conversions lag behind desktop
- Published: August 12, 2014
- By Adam Epstein
Mobile first. We hear it everyday, but mobile conversions still lag behind desktop. Some fault mobile as an inferior advertising medium, but observed trends suggest otherwise.
- Wearables are the new loyalty frontier
- Published: August 11, 2014
- By Jeff Berry
My prediction is that wearables will take over helping consumers shop, purchase and share, and so loyalty must embrace them sooner or later.
- Marketers should rethink their approach to CRM in mobile
- Published: August 8, 2014
- By Tim Jenkins
As prevalent as mobile advertising has become, one of its more powerful applications remains fairly idle: targeting the customers and prospects in your CRM database.
- 5 pitfalls that banks must avoid as they offer mobile service
- Published: August 7, 2014
- By Klaus Enzenhofer
According to Javelin Strategy and Research, by switching just one customerís in-branch deposit per month to the mobile channel, the average bank stands to save almost $50 per year per customer, adding up to $1.5 billion in cost savings for the industry.
- Information overload: The psychology of being connected 24/7
- Published: August 6, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
When everyone has access to constant streams of status updates, news reports, memes and videos, do our brains change the way we filter information? How receptive are we throughout the day? When do we suffer from disinterest or fatigue?
- Finding the balance point in mobile advertising
- Published: August 5, 2014
- By Sigal Bareket
The more you pay, the better chance you have to hit high-quality media pockets. But how high should you go? And can you really hit your volume targets when bidding only on the high-end traffic?