Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 600Displaying: 41 - 50
- Holy Grail of purchase data: Are we there yet?
- Published: October 4, 2013
- By Kasey Byrne
The explosive growth of digitized payments – people paying for things with debit and credit cards instead of cash – combined with online banking adoption has set the stage for a mobile banking and marketing revolution.
- Roadmap for the new path to purchase
- Published: October 2, 2013
- By Paul Marobella
Mobile and social are not only changing the way we buy everything from food and clothes to electrical goods and cars—they are radically influencing the way we gather and share information about products and companies.
- What Google’s Hummingbird update means for marketers
- Published: October 1, 2013
- By Ken Wisnefski
On the eve of Google's 15th birthday last week, the search giant unveiled an algorithm update that had marketers on their toes on the effect it might have on their Google rankings, leaving some panicking that "SEO is dead."
- How to implement a mobile lead-generation campaign
- Published: September 30, 2013
- By Alex Tsatkin
Like any good online marketing campaign, mobile advertising requires a lead-generation component to generate sales. And great mobile lead generation requires a complete rewrite of most brands’ mobile marketing playbook.
- Social, location and mobile will drive in-store sales
- Published: September 27, 2013
- By Jeremy Geiger
As we enter the Q4 sprint to the holiday sales season and yearend recaps, expect media and industry experts to obsess over the spurt in ecommerce and predict yet another year of online putting bricks-and-mortar retailers on the ropes.
- 6 tactics to reach power mobile consumers
- Published: September 26, 2013
- By Adam DeGraide
If you have ever been a regular at a mom-and-pop restaurant, you know there are perks to being one of the owner’s best customers.
- Responsive design: An elegant path to selling on any mobile device
- Published: September 25, 2013
- By Jim O'Hara
Even if you offer a mobile version of your site, it may only be optimized for one size of smartphone and may omit certain important design elements.
- Why stores are still key in an increasingly mobile-driven society
- Published: September 24, 2013
- By James Orsini
Deloitte recently found in a survey that 5 percent of in-store purchases were influenced by mobile in 2012 and this figure is expected to grow to 20 percent by 2016. Are you prepared for the shift?
- How mobile apps are reviving branded walled gardens
- Published: September 23, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
How is a retailer’s mobile app a walled garden? While I will admit that it is not necessarily in full force today, let us consider where it is headed.
- Contemplating the future of shopping malls
- Published: September 20, 2013
- By Gary Schwartz
Is a retail dust bowl about to blow through the mall nationally? That is a question worth asking for its long-term implications.