Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 477Displaying: 41 - 50
- Why responsive design is the future of marketing
- Published: March 15, 2013
- By Mark Montgomery French
If you want to reach your audience on mobile devices, you must design your services to function elegantly on those hand-held devices, or they will drop you like a bad habit and sully your brand on Facebook on their way out.
- Avoiding lower click-through rates tied to emails viewed on mobile devices
- Published: March 13, 2013
- By Quinn Jalli
The problem is that consumers are much less likely to visit a marketer’s site if a marketing email is viewed on a smartphone, compared to a desktop computer.
- Why A/B testing for mobile messaging is a must
- Published: March 12, 2013
- By Brendan O'Kane
Back in the mid-1700s, the British Royal Navy tasked ship surgeon James Lind with finding a way to ward off scurvy, a debilitating disease leading to open sores, tooth loss and jaundice, among sailors.
- California attorney general regulates mobile marketing privacy standards
- Published: March 7, 2013
- By Ken Kraetzer
Mobile marketers need to pay close attention to the directives on privacy protection issued by California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris.
- The missing link in QR code and Facebook marketing
- Published: March 6, 2013
- By Dale Rennie
Without a means of bridging the divide between QR codes and social media, marketers will not reach their true target audience.
- Do not strand your sales force – mobilize them
- Published: February 25, 2013
- By Sam Gaddis
It is sink or swim in the world of mobile sales, and one misguided strategic decision can leave an organization gasping for air.
- Facebook’s mobile opportunity this year with social context
- Published: February 21, 2013
- By Rob Jewell
It is on pretty good authority that mobile has been touted as Facebook’s next billion-dollar opportunity. Facebook currently has 1 billion users, 600 million of whom access the social network on a mobile device.
- Luxury hoteliers’ mobile apps become adolescents
- Published: February 20, 2013
- By Carol Banks Setter
Luxury hoteliers are cautiously moving into the mobile application space and the results are widely divergent. They have taken their baby steps but are in an adolescent phase, lacking a mature offering.
- Why be mobile-first when you can be mobile-always?
- Published: February 19, 2013
- By Vanessa Horwell
This is a land that puts a premium on “being first” – home to the world’s first electric chair execution (Go USA!); the launch of Albert II, the first monkey in space; and the first obesity drug approved for dogs (yes, that is correct).
- Wall Street Journal debuts mobile site with intentional design approach
- Published: February 15, 2013
- The Wall Street Journal, a crown jewel in Rupert Murdoch’s media empire, has launched a mobile Web site for the iPhone that continues its 360-degree embrace of digital media as the new business model for publishing.