Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 884Displaying: 51 - 60
- How Apple’s iOS 8 changes the game for brands and retailers
- Published: February 9, 2015
- By Greg Weinger
Marketers may have heard about some of the well-publicized features in iOS 8 such as Interactive Notifications and widgets, but there are lesser-known behavioral changes in the new operating system that could have a profound effect on the end-user’s experience.
- Top questions still puzzling many of today’s mobile app marketers
- Published: February 6, 2015
- By Sigal Bareket
When tracking post-install user behavior, what are the most common parameters to track and measure? Answers to this question and many more.
- Foldable big screens the next big thing for mobile?
- Published: February 5, 2015
- By Duncan Clark
Every year, competition in the mobile space becomes more intense than ever. But we have now reached a tipping point.
- Consumer shopping experiences set for rapid changes
- Published: February 4, 2015
- By Eileen Kim
Previously, comparison-shopping was a much more manual and tedious process since most data such as pricing and product information has been controlled by retailers. Now, however, the consumer shopping experience faces rapid changes.
- Making a case for native advertising on mobile
- Published: February 3, 2015
- By Michael Goldberg
What do consumers really think of these mobile banners? Four out of five consumers find them unacceptable, according to a study conducted by the Harvard Business Review. I believe the word “unacceptable” is HBR talk for “they suck.”
- Reactions to Google’s mobile-friendly search changes
- Published: January 30, 2015
- By Tyler Klein
Google’s mobile search division recently announced upcoming algorithmic changes to the way it recognizes responsive mobile Web sites. According to the search giant’s blog, the shift is but the first step in providing mobile users with a more valuable, quality Web experience across devices.
- Technology and touchdowns: How mobile is changing the game
- Published: January 30, 2015
- By Lahary Ravuri
It is interesting to me that an event that occurs once a year – the Super Bowl – would have so many mobile apps designed for roughly four hours of television.
- Retailers must embrace in-store pickup
- Published: January 29, 2015
- By John Pincott
Despite the obvious benefits, many retailers still hold the view that the in-store pickup process is too complicated and costly to warrant investment.
- Exploring legal challenges to fulfilling the potential of mHealth
- Published: January 27, 2015
- By Joseph I. Rosenbaum
What should government, the technology and communications industries, patients and consumers, health care professionals and organizations do to protect the privacy and security of health care, medical and patient information using digital, mobile technologies?
- 7 areas for retailers to pay attention in year of cautious optimism
- Published: January 26, 2015
- By Pat Dermody
There is no doubt that there are challenges ahead for retailers, but in general, conditions are being termed as cautiously optimistic. With that said, here are a few things to pay attention to as we wrap up January.