Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 844Displaying: 61 - 70
- Beacons and Apple Pay deliver stepped-up shopping experience
- Published: November 7, 2014
- By Timothy Perfitt
With token technology, fingerprint security and major bank partners, Apple may have finally cracked the mobile pay code.
- Successful women in mobile marketing do not wait for karma
- Published: November 4, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
Do you remember learning about Newton’s Third Law of Motion in high school? It states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- How to help big brands navigate the new media frontier
- Published: November 3, 2014
- By Edie Kirkman
In the past, brands and agencies have shied away from mobile advertising. It was too new, too unexplored, or too confusing. Even now, some brands simply do not know how to monetize these new media channels.
- More Snapchat advertising opportunities are coming fast
- Published: October 31, 2014
- By Lisa Burdige
Recent stats from comScore and CivicScience report that Snapchat’s penetration is now at about half of 18-24-year-old smartphone users, up from less than one-third a year earlier. This puts Snapchat at the third-most-popular social media channel, but just barely.
- 6 mobile holiday must-haves to eliminate friction
- Published: October 30, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
We will never get to engagement if we do not eliminate friction. Friction in mobile experiences is deadly.
- Why the banner is dead on mobile
- Published: October 29, 2014
- By Kunal Gupta
What we often forget is that the reason banner ads still work for marketers and publishers alike on desktop is the immense amount of ad tech infrastructure behind the scenes that makes everything work. Not so in mobile.
- 3 keys for brands to sustain the mobile app strategy
- Published: October 27, 2014
- By Loni Stark
Nearly two years ago, a survey found that the top obstacle to the adoption and success of mobile marketing programs is “a lack of strategy.” Little has changed.
- 5 things to avoid in mobile commerce this holiday season
- Published: October 24, 2014
- By Wilson Kerr
As consumer confidence in mobile grows, so does mobile-originating traffic to retail Web sites. In fact, according to a June 2014 comScore report, fully 60 percent of digital media time spent online by consumers is originating from smartphones and tablets, a figure that has increased 50 percent over 2013.
- Are in-store tablets the right prescription for retail effectiveness?
- Published: October 21, 2014
- By Jerry Rightmer
In the near future, you are likely to see a device identical to the tablet you use at home to browse the Web or watch a video at the cash wrap of your favorite retailer. The phenomenon is not limited to a select group of luxury or consumer tech stores.
- Why good product design is a marathon, not a sprint
- Published: October 20, 2014
- By Ben Jordan
Too often, designers and their teams are sprinting to finish a project before a deadline and then iterating quickly on the next version. But good design – especially product design – takes time, and it should not be rushed.