Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 661Displaying: 61 - 70
- 3 ways Apple’s iPad is revolutionizing architectural visualization
- Published: December 5, 2013
- By Evan Buxton
With Apple releasing its latest version of the iPad – one that will make it even easier to generate excitement for your projects – it is becoming clear that visual storytelling for a brand is essential for forward-thinking marketers.
- Why a mobile strategy is an omnichannel strategy
- Published: December 4, 2013
- By Melinda Krueger
Stop looking for data to defend or dismiss one channel over another. Do not accept the silos and turf battles as inevitable.
- Can marketers and publishers trust their mobile click-through rates?
- Published: December 3, 2013
- By Manny Puentes
The rise in CTRs on mobile has fueled the proliferation of mobile ads and promotions, and many marketers have celebrated impressive click-throughs for various campaigns. But CTRs do not equal sales leads.
- Mobile black swans and turkeys
- Published: December 2, 2013
- By Gary Schwartz
On the return flight home for Thanksgiving this past week, I read Nassim Taleb’s book, "The Black Swan," and decided that ‘tis the season to draw profound parallels between innovation and poultry.
- App store SEO is most overlooked user acquisition channel
- Published: November 27, 2013
- By Ian Sefferman
How can search engine optimization, one of the most important user acquisition channels for Web marketers, be so overlooked in the mobile sector?
- Why social marketing is tailor-made for luxury goods
- Published: November 26, 2013
- By Vijay Sundaram
When the social media revolution hit, luxury brands hung back, preferring to be fearful angels rather than rushing fools. They saw inherent contradictions between luxury goods and social media.
- Reinventing SMS for the holidays
- Published: November 25, 2013
- By Lauren DeLisa Coleman
It is that time again. The Christmas decorations and candy are already out in the chain pharmacy stores, and it will not be long before the traditional holiday music starts playing.
- Outdoor Advertising Association of America pushes standards and best practices for mobile and social media
- Published: November 20, 2013
- By Jeff Gunderman
The Outdoor Advertising Association of America recently established standards and best practices for mobile and social integration with out-of-home media. This paves the way for a consistent mobile integration with OOH ads.
- The inflection point of omnichannel marketing
- Published: November 19, 2013
- By Dan Hodges
Intel cofounder Andy Grove describes an inflection point as "an event that changes the way we think and act." Inflection points can be the result of action taken by a company, government or invention. But how do we know when we are truly at an inflection point?
- Eye tracking is changing mobile marketing
- Published: November 18, 2013
- By Spencer Gerrol
What if I told you that the entire system used to measure the impact of mobile advertisements is flawed – and you could do something about it?