Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 477Displaying: 61 - 70
- 4 ways to optimize for Apple’s Siri search
- Published: January 15, 2013
- By Jon Schepke
Searchers have been slow to fully use Apple's Siri, with only 11 percent choosing to use Siri for a search on their mobile device, instead turning to applications and mobile browsers.
- Finding what works in mobile marketing
- Published: January 14, 2013
- By Chris Luck
Rapid growth in mobile marketing has encouraged entrepreneurs and innovators to enter this exciting world. However, finding your niche in this lucrative arena can be challenging.
- 4 tips for iOS 6 app store marketing
- Published: January 11, 2013
- By Ravi Kamran
The Apple App Store makeover because of iOS 6 includes some different features and functionality that will influence how users discover and engage with applications.
- 4 myths of mobile metrics
- Published: January 10, 2013
- By Jason Wells
Last fall I gave a presentation in Silicon Valley about mobile analytics. Before the presentation someone asked me what the biggest difference between mobile analytics and “regular” online analytics is.
- Mobile commerce trend magnifies retail’s out-of-stock problem
- Published: January 9, 2013
- By Adam Haight
Unfortunately for retailers, multichannel shopping can magnify the common inventory distortion problems of out-of-stock and on-shelf availability.
- Rise of point-to-point delivery and why Amazon is right to be worried
- Published: January 8, 2013
- By Tom Allason
Beyond the product itself, the delivery experience is the single greatest influencer as to whether a customer will shop more or less with a retailer in the future.
- Top 5 predictions for mobile payments in 2013
- Published: January 7, 2013
- By Bob Gold
What can marketers and retailers expect with mobile payments in the year ahead? Here are some trends that may become mainstream.
- Thoughts on the mindset and handset
- Published: January 4, 2013
- By Vanessa Horwell
One thing is certain. Just as our devices grow more complex, so do our brains. Call it an equitable give-and-take.
- Top 10 mobile trends for brands and retailers this year
- Published: January 3, 2013
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
How will attitudes change toward mobile budgets, shopper marketing, mobile payments, the Apple/Android duopoly, apps vs. HTML5, mobile ads, Microsoft Tags and augmented reality?
- 4 global mobile commerce trends to watch
- Published: January 2, 2013
- By Liz Elting
Experts have declared that the consumer mobile experience has officially eclipsed the desktop experience on a worldwide scale.