Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 726Displaying: 61 - 70
- How mobile helps cut costs
- Published: March 14, 2014
- By James Orsini
Proper communication with customers via mobile outreach would not only reduce marketers' stress from the uncertainty, but also decrease the cost of lost productivity.
- What is Apple’s commerce and payments strategy?
- Published: March 13, 2014
- By Tim Dunn
Apple has made big leaps forward in the past by owning entire ecosystems, and the payments space has so many historically entrenched players that displacing them would be difficult.
- Why mobile is central to omnichannel customers
- Published: March 12, 2014
- By Pradeep Aradhya
Consumers expect to engage before, during and after transactions with your brand. They will jump between online, in-store and mobile touch points and expect your brand to stay consistent with information, offers and service.
- Tips on simple and personalized mobile design
- Published: March 11, 2014
- By Bill Loller
The increasing use of mobile has put pressure on marketers to understand the mobile experience and design their mobile marketplace to appeal to today’s shoppers.
- What retailers must do content-wise to adapt to the rapid shift to mobile
- Published: March 10, 2014
- By Joaquin Ruiz
Many retailers have seen marketing efforts affected by the rapid shift to mobile. Specifically, they have seen open and click-through rates decrease over the last three years for two big reasons.
- New direction needed for mobile Web site performance
- Published: March 7, 2014
- By Andreas Grabner
Organizations must avoid delivering heavy mobile sites with mainly unused content.
- Mobile for nonprofits: Ten tips to compete in a corporate world
- Published: March 6, 2014
- By R.J. Talyor
As mobile now accounts for one out of every three digital media consumption minutes, the challenge for nonprofits is not just to “go mobile,” but to connect with people in new ways on mobile devices.
- Mobile innovation is headed for consumer engagement
- Published: March 5, 2014
- By Rodney Williams
Curved glass. Phones that measure physical activity. Wearable tech. Connected cars. I am all for the innovations that are making mobile technology a more integrated part of consumers’ lives.
- Social media conundrum: user experience vs. commercial need
- Published: March 4, 2014
- By Mark Pinsent
By giving us a useful service for free, social media companies want something back. And it is our data that they want.
- The 3 Rs of mobile marketing
- Published: March 3, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
If your legacy systems cannot recognize your customers across channels and deliver relevant information and offers in real time, you are not positioned to succeed in mobile marketing.