Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 764Displaying: 61 - 70
- Why technology matters in mobile marketing
- Published: May 15, 2014
- By Amir Goldstein
Though companies can succeed in advertising technology because of scale, first-mover advantage or even having the best sales organization, only proprietary technology can provide a sustainable competitive advantage.
- What if mobile could make TV buying smarter?
- Published: May 14, 2014
- By Frederick Stallings
Mobile is now taking on television. We spend more time chatting, texting and surfing on our mobiles each day than we do pinned to the sofa absorbed by the boob tube, according to a recent study from Millard Brown.
- 5 tips to ensure the effectiveness of mobile ad campaigns
- Published: May 13, 2014
- By Dale Carr
The following tips from the front-lines are proven strategies that marketers can practice to ensure that their mobile ad campaigns are set up for success.
- Are self-checkouts paving the way for a new commerce experience?
- Published: May 12, 2014
- By Mickey Ristrophe
Mobile payments, particularly in the retail setting, are a great example of an industry that is experiencing change in a slow, gradual way. Just take a look at the progress we have seen in self-checkout.
- Focusing on the marketing opportunity with brand utility in mobile
- Published: May 9, 2014
- By Pradeep Aradhya
Studies and heat maps have adequately demonstrated that the advertisement gets ignored for the most part and that even hyper-targeted and relevant messaging has a small conversion or click-through rate.
- 7 steps to successful multichannel commerce
- Published: May 8, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
Multichannel customers spend more. Walgreens customers who shop in-store and online spend 3.5 times more than customers who shop in-store only. Those who shop in-store, online and via mobile spend six times more.
- Understanding the difference between contextual and too-close-for-comfort messaging
- Published: May 1, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Some apps know everything about a user – name, birthday, purchase history and location – without the consumer even realizing it. This information helps marketers personalize messages. But when do brands step over the line with this rich data set?
- Identifying real customers from the window shoppers on the Web site
- Published: April 30, 2014
- By Doug Logan
If you cannot see the watch or loafers brand that online or mobile browsers are wearing, there are still things we can observe, track and analyze to determine the difference between a window shopper and an actual customer.
- Does Target’s breach spell threat or opportunity for mPOS?
- Published: April 28, 2014
- By Ken Paull
With the recent high-profile security breaches in the retail industry, and growing adoption of mPOS among larger retailers and businesses, the bar has been raised on mPOS security features.
- Silence on Net Neutrality reversal will throttle mobile innovation
- Published: April 25, 2014
- Not much thought is being given to this news – what with all the geopolitical turmoil worldwide – but the whole notion of all content being equal on the Internet is about to become history.