Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 748Displaying: 61 - 70
- 3 recent market shifts in in-game advertising
- Published: April 17, 2014
- By Jessica Joines
The concept of in-game advertising is not entirely new since players have seen the obvious placement of ads. What is new are three recent market shifts that are putting games, and the advertisers’ role within them, further into the spotlight.
- Mobile display ads: Early data shows that double opt-in does not improve quality
- Published: April 16, 2014
- By John Busby
Early data shows that double opt-in has only a modest impact on accidental clicks.
- Applying true luxury marketing principles to the broader luxury sector
- Published: April 15, 2014
- By David Moritz
True luxury is mainly a French and Italian business model: a careful balancing of authentic quality and ethereal yet undeniable emotions, which leads to strictly speaking irrational purchasing behavior. It is not easy, and it is not a trick – the benefits are quite real.
- If a tweet falls in the forest . . .
- Published: April 14, 2014
- By Gary Schwartz
Just when you thought you have mastered your applications and browser tabs, add offline interactive signals to this digital cacophony.
- 5 tips to boost search engine optimization in a competitive environment
- Published: April 10, 2014
- By Eric Covino
While rankings are an important part of a search engine optimization campaign, there is a lot more to it than that.
- Mobile ad revenue share report requires native response
- Published: April 9, 2014
- By Ariff Quli
The continued fall in revenue share among all mobile advertising providers except Facebook and Twitter in the eMarketer’s latest predictions on global mobile ad spend must serve as a wake-up call for the industry.
- Canadian anti-spam legislation and notification opt-in best practices
- Published: April 8, 2014
- By Stephanie Capretto
Asking for opt-in is becoming the new standard, which has always been the case for iOS users. Android developers for the Canadian market will want to start thinking about how to incorporate a similar opt-in process.
- Mobile marketing’s evolution to mobility
- Published: April 3, 2014
- By Jay Henderson
According to the Journal of Clinical Psychology, 54 percent of Americans give up on their New Year’s resolutions within six months. But marketers must keep one resolution: Stop using the phrase, “mobile marketing.”
- Beacons: Reimagining the in-store experience
- Published: April 2, 2014
- By Sep Seyedi
Breaking the ice between consumers and retailers is becoming increasingly important. Beacons have quickly become the new conversation starters, bringing technological innovation to the forefront of retail.
- Valuing engagement over scale in mobile
- Published: March 28, 2014
- By Leigh Middleton
While advertisers pursue the answer to delivering engaging ads without interrupting user experience, an alternative solution lies elsewhere.