Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 934Displaying: 71 - 80
- Mobile money flowing, it’s time to correct some mistakes
- Published: April 9, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
We can debate the exact definition of meaningful dollars, but we all have to agree that the projected $100 billion in mobile advertising spend in 2016 would fit into that category.
- Calling out media double standard on promoted hashtags
- Published: April 8, 2015
- Everyone is up in arms about the Lord & Taylor 50-instagrammers moment. If you are not familiar, the retailer commissioned 50 fashion girls who have a strong reach on Instagram – and blogs for the most part – to share an outfit post with a paisley pastel summer dress that flows just so.
- Best-practice tips for push notifications
- Published: April 7, 2015
- By Stephanie Trunzo
How do we ensure a solid and responsible notification strategy that brings value in signal, not desensitization in noise?
- Mobile is the new black at Advertising Week Europe
- Published: April 6, 2015
- By Erin "Mack" McKelvey
I recently had the opportunity to participate in Advertising Week Europe, the weeklong event that celebrates the intersection of advertising, design and pop culture.
- What will win the day for mobile wallets?
- Published: April 3, 2015
- By Josh Glantz
Mobile wallets and mobile payments have been around since at least 2005. That is more than two years before the iPhone debuted for Apple. Bluetooth-based mobile payments were around in Europe even earlier. Why has it taken so long for mobile payments to achieve mass adoption?
- What Apple’s new patent application for product packaging means
- Published: April 2, 2015
- By Andrew Davis
Apple wants to completely remove high-friction manual steps and replace them with one tap.
- The art of the gram
- Published: April 1, 2015
- By Karen Robinovitz
The best thing that Instagram has given us, especially marketers, is a place to unearth talent we never would have come across otherwise.
- The urgency of mobile search engine optimization
- Published: March 30, 2015
- By Richard Chavez
The next real SEO challenge for brands is not duplicate content, schema or low-quality links. No, the next hurdle is the mobile experience of your site. And brands that simply serve up the desktop version of their site for mobile users could be in for a big surprise.
- Engagement to monetization: Improving mobile marketing ROI
- Published: March 27, 2015
- By Nate Smith
There is a big problem for many businesses joining the app rush: they have no idea how to monetize engagement over mobile.
- The new HQ for innovation labs? Your retail store
- Published: March 26, 2015
- By Babs Ryan
If innovation is going to be customer-centric, the actual hands-on designing and building of the technology needs to be centered where the customer is.