Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 477Displaying: 71 - 80
- When digital and analog meet
- Published: December 31, 2012
- By Tammy Chung
We look for the gratification and intimacy that the physical world provides us, while at the same time demand digital experiences that fit with our on-demand lifestyle.
- What is responsive design?
- Published: December 28, 2012
- By Raina Probst and Debbie Spalding
The idea of building a single Web site that can provide quality user experiences across multiple platforms is very attractive.
- Driving retail revenue through mobile apps
- Published: December 27, 2012
- By Jeremy Black
Although most retailers understand the importance of mobile and have started investigating ways to engage their customers, many have not used the medium to its full potential.
- Are brands missing a trick with mobile?
- Published: December 24, 2012
- By Dave Katz
The basic theory of advertising is that brands seek to be placed in front of their audiences, whilst maintaining as positive an ROI as possible.
- Retailers turn to push messaging to reach holiday shoppers
- Published: December 21, 2012
- By Brent Hieggelke
Smart retailers are finding that it is becoming less about replacing the in-store shopping with mobile commerce, and more about bringing together all channels to create one great customer experience.
- Smartphone camera to influence mobile marketing and commerce in 2013
- Published: December 19, 2012
- By Julie Cunningham
The rapid adoption of smartphones and tablets offers a new opportunity for retailers, banks and insurance providers to take advantage of a feature that is unique to mobile devices and tablets: the camera.
- Five mobile advertising predictions for 2013
- Published: December 18, 2012
- By Dan Grigorovici
The third screen is here to stay and can no longer be viewed merely as an advertising experiment or side project. But what does the future hold for mobile advertising?
- Leverage social commerce to improve customer service and retention
- Published: December 17, 2012
- By Scott Swartz
Twitter has been coined the “SMS of the Internet” with more than 500 million active users. Facebook itself claims 1 billion, and then there are the millions of users on LinkedIn, Digg, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+.
- Mobile’s threat to traditional retail
- Published: December 13, 2012
- By Michelle Crames
It is time to think differently about how retail works as lines become blurry.
- Unwrapping rich data from mobile shopping over the holidays
- Published: December 6, 2012
- By Scott Gamble
While mobile devices are playing a major role this holiday shopping season, I predict that within the next five to seven years, their use for purchases will actually be greater than purchases made in-store or online.