Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 475Displaying: 81 - 90
- Is mobile advertising good for you?
- Published: December 3, 2012
- By James Hilton
Like or loathe it, advertising plays an important role in our social fabric. It helps to initiate trends, propel cultural identities and keep us informed about latest products and services.
- How mobile is making everywhere marketing a reality
- Published: November 30, 2012
- By Jürgen Hase
Few technologies have as much growth potential right now as machine-to-machine communication, or M2M. It could take mobile marketing to the next stage in its evolution.
- Can advertising dollars ensure engagement?
- Published: November 27, 2012
- By Sebastian Tonkin
Charging on a per-engagement basis cuts to the chase and puts the focus on attention, not impressions.
- Creating a mobile monetization survival kit
- Published: November 26, 2012
- By Will Cohen
When done right, mobile can actually be a money-maker, rather than just a cost center.
- Keeping mobile customers in your store this holiday season
- Published: November 21, 2012
- By Elana Anderson
Whether it is a tablet, an iPhone or an Android device, consumers will make more purchases than ever before through their mobile devices, certainly helping to proliferate the concept of “couch commerce.”
- Cash transactions in a mobile retail world
- Published: November 19, 2012
- By Paul St. George
The convergence of cloud-based software and feature-rich mobile devices offers new possibilities for retailers to better serve and engage their shoppers.
- 3 things you might not know about full-screen mobile advertising
- Published: November 14, 2012
- By Kurt Hawks
Full-screen ads have been with us for a while, yet some marketers are scratching their heads and wondering if full-screen ads should be a part of their mobile advertising mix.
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.
- Apple’s iPad Mini: The first mobile tablet?
- Published: November 12, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
The iPad Mini is not the first of its kind, but Apple's release may mark the beginning of significant growth in the 7-inch tablet market. The implications for those of us deploying tablet experiences are potentially significant.
- How can mobile display make real money?
- Published: November 9, 2012
- By Kevin Hannan
Despite all the excitement about mobile advertising in the press this year, the price of mobile ads remains very low.