Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 605Displaying: 81 - 90
- Designing a mobile presence
- Published: August 6, 2013
- By Jen O'Brien
This is the second article in a series geared toward decision-makers who are currently exploring or are in the midst of developing a mobile presence.
- Mobile selling solutions: Four steps to measuring ROI
- Published: August 5, 2013
- By Beth White
Whether you are launching a pilot project in 2013 or budgeting for 2014, understanding the return on your investment in your retail store solutions is a critical measurement of success.
- 5 mobile marketing myths debunked
- Published: August 2, 2013
- By Lindsay Woodworth
A growing number of marketers are experimenting with and leveraging the mobile medium, learning the best ways to expand their strategic marketing competency, although many have experienced a few bumps along the way.
- How to evolve storytelling into storybuilding
- Published: July 31, 2013
- By Joe Gillespie
Good brand storytelling, like all good storytelling, is rooted in authenticity and originality. It results in qualities that resonate with audiences – entertainment, intrigue and engagement – and is not going anywhere any time soon.
- Increasing stickiness on the mobile site with the search box
- Published: July 29, 2013
- By Geoff Brash
The smartest way to ensure that shoppers stick around on your mobile site is to expand the role of search in the user experience.
- Generic gTLDs preparing to launch: Top considerations for marketers
- Published: July 26, 2013
- By Jennifer Wolfe
When the 1,400-plus new gTLDs begin to launch in the latter part of 2013, a paradigm shift begins that will dramatically affect the way that Internet users search and navigate online.
- When is an ad not an ad?
- Published: July 24, 2013
- By Gary Elphick
This is not cryptic adland talk but rather a question to provoke your thoughts on what you like and hate about advertising and, especially, about mobile ads.
- What is sabotaging engagement with mobile marketing messages?
- Published: July 23, 2013
- By Brendan O'Kane
The question that marketers are increasingly asking themselves is how to effectively engage customers through these ever-present, always-on mobile devices.
- Prepare for the sea change in retailing this holiday season
- Published: July 22, 2013
- By Blake Callens
This holiday season will solidify the sea change in online shopping that has been shifting to mobile over the last few years.
- ID verification as the overlooked and key component for mcommerce
- Published: July 19, 2013
- By Mike Strange
Retailers, financial institutions and others that want to maximize mobile for customer acquisition need to find ways create a simple, seamless, safe mobile user experience. To do this, organizations must solve two key issues.