Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 780Displaying: 81 - 90
- Focusing on the marketing opportunity with brand utility in mobile
- Published: May 9, 2014
- By Pradeep Aradhya
Studies and heat maps have adequately demonstrated that the advertisement gets ignored for the most part and that even hyper-targeted and relevant messaging has a small conversion or click-through rate.
- 7 steps to successful multichannel commerce
- Published: May 8, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
Multichannel customers spend more. Walgreens customers who shop in-store and online spend 3.5 times more than customers who shop in-store only. Those who shop in-store, online and via mobile spend six times more.
- Understanding the difference between contextual and too-close-for-comfort messaging
- Published: May 1, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Some apps know everything about a user – name, birthday, purchase history and location – without the consumer even realizing it. This information helps marketers personalize messages. But when do brands step over the line with this rich data set?
- Identifying real customers from the window shoppers on the Web site
- Published: April 30, 2014
- By Doug Logan
If you cannot see the watch or loafers brand that online or mobile browsers are wearing, there are still things we can observe, track and analyze to determine the difference between a window shopper and an actual customer.
- Does Target’s breach spell threat or opportunity for mPOS?
- Published: April 28, 2014
- By Ken Paull
With the recent high-profile security breaches in the retail industry, and growing adoption of mPOS among larger retailers and businesses, the bar has been raised on mPOS security features.
- Silence on Net Neutrality reversal will throttle mobile innovation
- Published: April 25, 2014
- Not much thought is being given to this news – what with all the geopolitical turmoil worldwide – but the whole notion of all content being equal on the Internet is about to become history.
- Has Google Grid View killed the subject line?
- Published: April 24, 2014
- By Matt Keiser
Google has made possible something that email marketers everywhere have only dared dream of: optimizing to the open-in-real-time using machine learning.
- 4 factors to consider in mobile advertising
- Published: April 23, 2014
- By Michael Hayes
Advertisers expect two things from their media partners: the ability to anticipate consumers’ needs, and the ability to change behavior.
- Canali taps Mr Porter editor for styling session to build online presence
- Published: April 21, 2014
- Italian menswear label Canali enlisted Mr Porter style director Dan May for a fashion feature that instructed men how to wear one of the brand’s jackets.
- 3 rules by which to measure mobile creative
- Published: April 21, 2014
- By Brian d'Alessandro
While the talk of mobile advertising is loud and the technology is available, adoption by marketers is still in its early stages. Their hesitation is understandable. No digital marketing solution can achieve real scale until the measurement problem has been solved.