Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 744Displaying: 81 - 90
- Why mobile is central to omnichannel customers
- Published: March 12, 2014
- By Pradeep Aradhya
Consumers expect to engage before, during and after transactions with your brand. They will jump between online, in-store and mobile touch points and expect your brand to stay consistent with information, offers and service.
- Tips on simple and personalized mobile design
- Published: March 11, 2014
- By Bill Loller
The increasing use of mobile has put pressure on marketers to understand the mobile experience and design their mobile marketplace to appeal to today’s shoppers.
- What retailers must do content-wise to adapt to the rapid shift to mobile
- Published: March 10, 2014
- By Joaquin Ruiz
Many retailers have seen marketing efforts affected by the rapid shift to mobile. Specifically, they have seen open and click-through rates decrease over the last three years for two big reasons.
- New direction needed for mobile Web site performance
- Published: March 7, 2014
- By Andreas Grabner
Organizations must avoid delivering heavy mobile sites with mainly unused content.
- Mobile for nonprofits: Ten tips to compete in a corporate world
- Published: March 6, 2014
- By R.J. Talyor
As mobile now accounts for one out of every three digital media consumption minutes, the challenge for nonprofits is not just to “go mobile,” but to connect with people in new ways on mobile devices.
- Mobile innovation is headed for consumer engagement
- Published: March 5, 2014
- By Rodney Williams
Curved glass. Phones that measure physical activity. Wearable tech. Connected cars. I am all for the innovations that are making mobile technology a more integrated part of consumers’ lives.
- Social media conundrum: user experience vs. commercial need
- Published: March 4, 2014
- By Mark Pinsent
By giving us a useful service for free, social media companies want something back. And it is our data that they want.
- The 3 Rs of mobile marketing
- Published: March 3, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
If your legacy systems cannot recognize your customers across channels and deliver relevant information and offers in real time, you are not positioned to succeed in mobile marketing.
- Going vertical while still staying open source will be key to Google winning Android wars
- Published: February 28, 2014
- By Jason Baptiste
The problem is that Android is not controlled by one single manufacturer, not even Google, since it is open source software. So who then is going to win the Android war?
- What comes next after a mobile site
- Published: February 26, 2014
- By David Cole Jr.
With Google’s attempts at mobile search engine optimization, brands and organizations must prepare for the next algorithm. Digital experiences that are not mobile-ready are going to get knocked off the search giant’s radar.