Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 843Displaying: 81 - 90
- What can the Wolf of Wall Street teach us about mobile marketing?
- Published: September 30, 2014
- By Fred Hsu
Mobile advertising methods have recently been brought into question by a small proportion of companies exploring the benefits of ad trading.
- Rise of the enterprise mobile event app
- Published: September 26, 2014
- By Patrick Payne
The popularity of mobile event applications – matched by their rapidly expanding power and flexibility – is a direct result of the newly emerging mobile workspace.
- Brands and consumers cannot be friends
- Published: September 24, 2014
- By Matt Rosenberg
It may seem clichéd, but brand marketers would do well to abide by the dating advice they were given years ago.
- Automation vs. innovation: The matchup that shouldn’t exist in mobile advertising
- Published: September 23, 2014
- By Ari Brandt
Why are we serving the same crappy advertising patterned after desktop units such as pre-roll video ads, mini banner ads, interstitials and the like? And why have we accelerated automation that makes it so easy to deploy such formats when industry research shows that users do not respond positively to these ads?
- Mobile video to accelerate mobile advertising value proposition
- Published: September 22, 2014
- By Tim Ware
Recent comScore data indicates mobile media consumption is the most used form of digital media consumption, which should intuitively correlate to a tipping point in spend. Yet, there still remains debate as our industry struggles to allocate traditional brand marketing dollars to this opportunity.
- Measurement boundaries to include offline behavior for mobile campaigns
- Published: September 17, 2014
- By BJ Hatcher
Proving the efficacy of programs based on both devices – lack of cookies – and consumers who jump across platforms to complete transactions has always been challenging.
- What’s still wrong with mobile advertising?
- Published: September 16, 2014
- By Dirk R. Rients
We have all heard about the growth of mobile and seen yearly comparisons of ad spend versus time spent, but it is time to shift our focus onto the real problems with mobile advertising.
- The sharing economy comes to Apple – but not in the way you think
- Published: September 15, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
The following prediction is not meant to shock as much as it is intended to acknowledge Apple’s new reality: 2014 may well be the last year that Apple cloaks itself in exclusivity, selective media outreach and surprise announcements when it launches new products and technologies.
- 8 ways that iOS 8 will change mobile engagement
- Published: September 11, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Nothing since Apple’s introduction of push notifications in 2009 is as significant to mobile engagement as its support for interactive notifications and widgets in iOS 8.
- Why app design defects should not be “won’t fix”
- Published: September 8, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
Are you sure that users will love the application that you are going to produce? After all, this is the key for commercial success. Unfortunately, sometimes, even great ideas fail due to bad implementation. How do you prevent this from happening?