Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 661Displaying: 81 - 90
- 3 steps for a successful mobile holiday season
- Published: October 31, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
This holiday season millions of shoppers will engage in showrooming as they search for information to guide them in their purchase decision.
- The case against responsive Web design
- Published: October 30, 2013
- By Wilson Kerr
The hype about mobile responsive design reached a crescendo about a year ago. On the surface, the pitch resonates. Why manage multiple sites when you can manage just one and have it resize itself for all channels? Simple, right?
- Sport and the mobile marketing revolution
- Published: October 29, 2013
- By Adam French
The venerable Mary Meeker’s Internet trends report recently pointed out a glaring discrepancy between attention/time spent by users on mobile versus the advertising spend marketers are dedicating to the medium.
- Mobile monetization problem: Is native advertising the answer?
- Published: October 28, 2013
- By Kunal Gupta
A native ad campaign running across desktop and mobile should not be priced any differently because mobile is involved.
- Apple has killed NFC. Next up: an Amex purchase?
- Published: October 25, 2013
- By Tim Dunn
With the release of the iPhone 5S and 5C, we saw the death of mobile payment as we know it, and the hundreds of thousands of NFC-enabled retailers across the world are now scratching their heads about what to do next.
- A lawyer’s take on the TCPA amendments for calling and texting
- Published: October 25, 2013
- By William Heberer
The mere fact that a mobile phone number appears in your database does not necessarily mean that you have a blanket authorization to include that number in your telemarketing and advertising initiatives.
- In the patent world, pirates get the free pass
- Published: October 24, 2013
- By Laura Marriott
Patents are a misunderstood space, partly because the patent industry has been recently plagued by labels. And many times these labels are not as simple as one-size-fits-all.
- Andrew Hsu: Invention of touch and what’s next
- Published: October 23, 2013
- By Gary Schwartz
Microsoft’s Bill Gates stood on the stage at the now-defunct Comdex show in Las Vegas in 2000 with his schoolboy smile, touting the new “tablet PC.” Penned on the tablet in Mr. Gates’ handwriting was “Tablet PC is SUPER COOL!” Behind the stage, a backlit sign read, “Experience the evolution.”
- Auto-dialing compliance elicits confusion, costly consequences
- Published: October 22, 2013
- By Becky Burr
The business of telephone solicitations just got a bit more confusing. The FCC recently began enforcing new, more stringent consent requirements aimed at protecting consumers from receiving unwanted telephone solicitations.
- Trusting instincts for consumer demand over so-called best practices
- Published: October 21, 2013
- By Melinda Krueger
Marketers have been spoiled by abundant case studies and data, which mature media such as email and Web marketing deliver.