Tag: luxury marketing
Total Results: 934Displaying: 81 - 90
- Are media buyers using the best algorithms?
- Published: March 24, 2015
- By Changfeng Wang
There seems to be persistent confusion around what an algorithm really is, how they might help in programmatic ad transactions, and how good these decision-algorithms truly are.
- Vogue opens its address book for City Directory content - Luxury Daily
- Published: March 23, 2015
- Luxury Daily today - Vogue opens its address book for City Directory content; Marc Jacobs coordinates colors for consistency in advertising channels.
- App agility: Why marketers need to empower employees with intelligent mobile apps
- Published: March 23, 2015
- By David Spear
When it comes to developing empowering employee applications, marketers seem to struggle. Why is this?
- Mark the date: April 21. It’s not just another update from Google
- Published: March 20, 2015
- By Julia KIdwell and Emily Adams
From that day onwards, consumers will be less likely to find your site on the search engine. Unless something soon is done about it.
- How Apple could redefine luxury – or not
- Published: March 16, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
The world is split into those who think watches are for telling the time and those who think that they are for telling people about yourself. It is this gulf that Apple needs to cross if it is to leap into the world of luxury.
- Top 3 metrics that ecommerce companies cannot live without
- Published: March 12, 2015
- By Hope Neiman
In today’s ever-evolving world of data trends, every ecommerce company must determine the right analytics and other measurement strategies that optimize data to drive business outcomes.
- Ad agencies, consultancies react to the Apple Watch
- Published: March 10, 2015
- By Columnists
Four leading ad agencies and consultancies react to the Apple Watch released yesterday. Will it put other wearables out of business or drive a stake through the luxury watch sector?
- Fragmented and fleeting, mobile User IDs are ripe for overhaul
- Published: March 6, 2015
- By Andreas Vagelatos
In creating their User ID standards, many manufacturers are not that concerned with the needs of app developers, advertisers and data vendors.
- What the future of mobile data has in store
- Published: March 5, 2015
- By Ashwin Nayak
By the time you finish reading the fourth paragraph of this article, users will send 240 million emails, Tweet 277,000 times, share content 2.46 million times on Facebook, upload 72 hours of new video to YouTube and post 216,000 photos to Instagram.
- Single-channel approaches to customer conversations will not work
- Published: March 4, 2015
- By Steve Gershik
If you are dealing with millions of individuals, actually knowing their name and what they care about is going to be tough.