Tag: luxury retail
Total Results: 608Displaying: 91 - 100
- How to make the messaging trend work for your business
- Published: November 15, 2016
- By Matt Hodges
Inboxes are still plagued by spam, social media has turned into an ad platform, and even modern solutions such as live chat are often impersonal and difficult to use.
- 3 monetization strategies to boost ad revenue
- Published: November 14, 2016
- By Ofer Graitzer
It is no longer sufficient to just count more ad placements. A wider, holistic monetization approach is required here, with some greater focus on cross-channel expansion, mobile strategy, native ads and offline marketing channels.
- Valuing mobile marketing in an age of ad blocking
- Published: November 11, 2016
- By Lisa Paccione
Mobile ads grew by 66 percent from 2014, compared to just 5 percent for desktop ads, and the mobile ad market in the United States is now estimated at $22 billion, based on data that shows consumers spending 25 percent of their time on mobile devices.
- What a Trump presidency means for marketers
- Published: November 10, 2016
- By Dan Jaffe
It is hoped that President-elect Donald Trump’s broad business experience will lead him to understand the value that advertising plays in our economy.
- 3 common mobile Web design mistakes that could cost brands
- Published: November 9, 2016
- By Gabriel Shaoolian
The most important sales and marketing tool that you have is the mobile experience that you offer your users. This holds especially true for luxury brands where the expectations that consumers have is higher.
- How to get mcommerce search right as ecommerce turns mobile first
- Published: November 8, 2016
- By Pavan Vilas Sondur
Despite the significant shift to mobile, conversions are lower by 63 percent for mobile as compared with desktop shopping.
- Dreaming of a beacon-focused Christmas
- Published: November 8, 2016
- By Noor Naseer
We are rapidly approaching the most wonderful time of the year again. In preparation, marketers have been gearing up for the holiday shopping season — which comprises as much as 30 percent of retailers’ fiscal-year sales. And this year, the stakes are higher than ever.
- 5 strategies to attract the affluent shopper
- Published: November 7, 2016
- By Sue Yasav
A recently completed consumer study on the affluent shopper reveals the realities of this rapidly growing segment and implications to retailers.
- Nuances of influencer marketing: Building successful partnerships in luxury
- Published: November 4, 2016
- By Ruth Bernstein
Brands are facing a challenge of ensuring that influencers are promoting their message, vision and product in a way that builds the company’s brand first and foremost – rather than the influencer prioritizing his or her own brand.
- Preparing for the digital holiday rush
- Published: November 3, 2016
- By Jake Weatherly
New numbers from analytics provider RetailNext estimate that, overall, digital sales will climb to 16 percent of total retail sales this year. This will also impact an 11 percent decline in bricks-and-mortar store traffic in November and 5 percent in December as compared to 2015.