Total Results: 2
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook lawsuit; Medicaid data; Suspended Twitter user; Fitbit acquisition
- Published: January 11, 2017
- Today in mobile marketing - Facebook challenges $2 billion lawsuit alleging oculus stole key technology; Medicaidís data gets an Internet-era makeover; Twitter temporarily suspends woman after she reports anti-Semitic messages; Fitbit acquires smartwatch maker Vector Watch.
- Medicaid app helps Michigan residents manage health on-the-go
- Published: January 12, 2015
- The Michigan Department of Community Health and information technology firm CNSI are offering Michigan residents a new interactive mobile application and online portal to track medical records while on-the-go, proving that the mhealth sector continues to grow wider in 2015.