Tag: mobile Internet
Total Results: 183Displaying: 1 - 10
- Tapping into the market of mobile Internet users
- Published: February 11, 2013
- By John Elliott
Supplied with a selection of smartphones, tablets and a variety of other affordable devices, mobile Internet users are rapidly forming a mass market.
- Maximize reach with mobile Web sites
- Published: January 16, 2013
- By Rachel Pasqua and Noah Elkin
The increasingly common accepted wisdom is that your .com site should be your first concern when getting started with mobile and should almost always come before developing an app.
- Mobile ad spend undergoing fastest growth rates in US: IDC
- Published: October 30, 2012
- With the number of mobile users of the Internet expected to outnumber PC users by 2015, mobile advertising is expected to grow significantly, reaching $28.8 billion in 2016, according to a new report from IDC.
- Volvo, Clinique, Dell video ads earn viewers free mobile Internet service
- Published: July 6, 2012
- Brands such as Volvo, Clinique and Dell are reaching on-the-go users with video ads that can be watched in exchange for free mobile Internet service.
- How to embrace mobile Web for maximum reach and sales
- Published: April 8, 2011
- As smartphone adoption increases steadily and HTML5 expands the possibilities of the mobile Web, savvy marketers are embracing the mobile Internet for maximum brand reach and to drive sales in more ways than one.
- Mobile advertising should be incorporated into all media buys: Yahoo
- Published: April 7, 2011
- There is no question as to whether consumers have embraced smartphones with open arms, and the mobile Internet has finally reached enough scale to offer critical opportunities for marketers, according to Yahoo Inc.
- Future of mobile Internet is through social networks
- Published: February 1, 2011
- By Paul Amsellem
The ongoing mobile turf war between Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nokia and BlackBerry may change completely with the entry of a new player who will redefine the mobile Internet's most potent use.
- Boom in new Android users accessing Wi-Fi after holidays: JiWire
- Published: January 11, 2011
- The number of new Android users accessing the mobile Web via Wi-Fi is up 48 percent for the most-recent post-holiday period, according to JiWire.
- Monster.com makes mobile a top priority for 2011
- Published: January 3, 2011
- With mobile-savvy Generation Y job-seekers the most in-demand group among employers, Monster.com plans to continue to ramp up its mobile initiatives over the course of 2011.
- Mobile Internet usage sees explosive growth in 2010: Opera
- Published: December 28, 2010
- Opera’s November State of the Mobile Web report reflects on a year of growth for the mobile Internet, with users browsing an incredible 340 billion pages in the first 11 months of 2010.