Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 434Displaying: 1 - 10
- Device detection 2.0: Are marketers getting the full picture?
- Published: February 16, 2017
- By James Roswell
Shift in behavior has meant that brands have had to work harder to understand which devices consumers use to access their Web sites.
- Q4 2016 mobile site performance analysis
- Published: February 3, 2017
- The 10th installment in an exclusive series, this publication is reporting on quarterly mobile site performance as monitored by Catchpoint Systems, New York. Find out in this installment how leading brands in the retail, banking and travel sectors fared.
- Moving beyond the mobile-friendly conversation
- Published: February 2, 2017
- By Itai Sadan
When Google announced in early 2016 that 85 percent of the search results returned on mobile devices were now mobile-friendly and dropped its mobile-friendly tag, it became apparent that marketing and Web professionals needed to stop telling marketers to go mobile.
- Reach the unreachable with browser push notifications and emails
- Published: December 6, 2016
- By Shiju Mathew
Data from the Mailchimp Web archive for ecommerce shows that the open rate for emails has dropped from 22.2 percent to 16.73 percent in the last four years. Clicks have also decreased from 2.9 percent to 2.3 percent. The unsubscribe rate has nearly doubled from 0.12 percent to 0.23 percent.
- Cheetos uses mobile microsite as hub for comedic fashion campaign
- Published: November 22, 2016
- Cheetos is taking its brand in a new direction with a high-end fashion line and luxury-oriented digital content, all housed in a mobile microsite hub that acts as an anchor for the whole campaign.
- 3 common mobile Web design mistakes that could cost brands
- Published: November 9, 2016
- By Gabriel Shaoolian
The most important sales and marketing tool that you have is the mobile experience that you offer your users. This holds especially true for luxury brands where the expectations that consumers have is higher.
- Taco Bell ushers in National Taco Day excitement via mobile-optimized ecards
- Published: October 5, 2016
- Taco Bell celebrated National Taco Day yesterday with a mobile-optimized microsite that let users send custom-made ecards to their friends via social media and email in an effort to raise hype for the event as well as its menu items.
- Crate and Barrel addresses mobile growth with Web concierge service
- Published: September 7, 2016
- Crate and Barrel unveils a new Web experience today, enabling shoppers to chat with associates and receive links to products in an attempt to better take advantage of the growth in mobile traffic.
- To shrink or not to shrink: Responsive vs. adaptive mobile design
- Published: August 31, 2016
- By Scott Anderson
A recent Pew study found that one out of every three American adults today owns a tablet, up from just 3 percent in May 2010. More importantly, 40.6 percent of buyers consult multiple channels — from Web sites and traditional catalogs to smartphones, tablets and stores — before buying big-ticket home retail items.
- Why behavior matters more than thought leadership
- Published: August 25, 2016
- By Liraz Margalit
You do not want your users to think about using your app, just to use it. The part of our brain that controls habit has nothing to do with conscious thought. How can apps tap into its power?