Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 427Displaying: 1 - 10
- Crate and Barrel addresses mobile growth with Web concierge service
- Published: September 7, 2016
- Crate and Barrel unveils a new Web experience today, enabling shoppers to chat with associates and receive links to products in an attempt to better take advantage of the growth in mobile traffic.
- To shrink or not to shrink: Responsive vs. adaptive mobile design
- Published: August 31, 2016
- By Scott Anderson
A recent Pew study found that one out of every three American adults today owns a tablet, up from just 3 percent in May 2010. More importantly, 40.6 percent of buyers consult multiple channels — from Web sites and traditional catalogs to smartphones, tablets and stores — before buying big-ticket home retail items.
- Why behavior matters more than thought leadership
- Published: August 25, 2016
- By Liraz Margalit
You do not want your users to think about using your app, just to use it. The part of our brain that controls habit has nothing to do with conscious thought. How can apps tap into its power?
- Q2 2016 mobile site performance analysis benchmark report
- Published: August 11, 2016
- The eighth installment in an exclusive series, this publication is reporting on quarterly mobile site performance as monitored by Catchpoint Systems, New York. Find out in this installment how leading brands in the retail, banking, travel and news sectors fared.
- GE vies for NY Times' mobile readers' attention with 360 video ads
- Published: August 3, 2016
- General Electric is one of the brands demanding consumer attention within New York Times mobile articles via advertisements in the form of 360-degree videos that allow users to explore the ad space by moving their smartphones.
- As mobile conversion rate stagnates at 1pc, time to reassess responsive Web design?
- Published: July 26, 2016
- By Wilson Kerr
The responsive Web design bandwagon has been rolling on for three-plus years now and, in the face of ever-increasing mobile traffic numbers, it is time to apply some real scrutiny.
- Q1 2016 mobile site performance analysis benchmark report
- Published: May 12, 2016
- The seventh installment in an exclusive series, this publication is reporting on quarterly mobile site performance as monitored by Catchpoint Systems, New York. Find out in this installment how leading brands in the retail, banking and travel sectors fared.
- Mobile apps vs. mobile Web: Do you have to choose?
- Published: May 2, 2016
- By Ajay Kapur
In the changing face of mobile commerce, the ongoing debate between mobile apps and the mobile Web is about trade-offs.
- Mobile marketing week in review: Travel soars on mobile Web
- Published: March 14, 2016
- It was a big week for exciting new mobile Web experiences in the travel sector last week, with new offerings from Hyatt, Hilton and Google all pointing to the important role that smartphones are playing in travel discovery and planning. Watch this video for the full analysis.
- 3 lessons for mobile sites from the 2015 holiday season
- Published: March 14, 2016
- By Dritan Suljoti
Keeping control of a strong user experience is a continual struggle as marketers add new technology and tools to enhance functionality and boost response, because every new element introduces a potential single point of failure.