Tag: mobile Web site
Total Results: 47Displaying: 1 - 10
- Making the case for a mobile audit in a consumer-led economy
- Published: April 9, 2013
- By Craig Besnoy
For most marketers, more customer engagement is occurring from a mobile device than from any other single communication touch point. That has serious implications for the brand.
- Wall Street Journal debuts mobile site with intentional design approach
- Published: February 15, 2013
- The Wall Street Journal, a crown jewel in Rupert Murdoch’s media empire, has launched a mobile Web site for the iPhone that continues its 360-degree embrace of digital media as the new business model for publishing.
- Lufthansa revamps mobile presence with new features to better address needs
- Published: February 11, 2013
- Lufthansa has overhauled its mobile Web site and applications, giving them a new look and additional functionality to meet the needs of customers in what is an increasingly important communication and sales channel for the company.
- Creating a good mobile experience
- Published: September 6, 2012
- By Ryan Dunlap
One of the mobile user’s primary goals is to get information as quickly as possible while completing online tasks on the go.
- Progresso cooks up mobile strategy using QR codes, mobile site
- Published: August 13, 2012
- General Mills’ Progresso brand is taking its first steps into mobile with a QR code campaign and a new Web site that uses responsive design to scale appropriately on mobile devices.
- 5 things every mobile site needs to deliver
- Published: August 10, 2012
- By Michael Scully
By 2013, more people will be searching the Web on their mobile phones than on a desktop or laptop.
- Impact of mobile devices on ecommerce
- Published: July 17, 2012
Fueling the Internet’s next evolution, mobile devices are solidifying the new retail experience from bricks-and-mortar to the ease of click-to-order.
- Which type of mobile channel should a business develop?
- Published: May 7, 2012
Although it may be beneficial to offer every single selling channel to your consumers – just in case they decide they might glance at it one morning on the work commute – in some instances it may be a wasted expense.
- Springer Mountain Farms’ mobile strategy grows into key CRM foundation
- Published: March 15, 2012
- Springer Mountain Farms is building on its mobile strategy with a new site that focuses on weekly specials and new marketing campaigns as it looks to build a strong mobile loyalty program.
- Clorox taps mobile to take Ingredient Inside program to next level
- Published: January 30, 2012
- Clorox has rolled out a mobile strategy to support its Ingredient Inside program that educates consumers on what types of fragrances and ingredients are in their cleaning products.