Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 404Displaying: 101 - 110
- Miller Lite taps mobile as centerpiece of multichannel loyalty play
- Published: April 22, 2011
- MillerCoors-owned Miller Lite is inspiring the loyalty of beer drinkers by offering them Taste Points for checking-in via foursquare and submitting the points via SMS or the mobile Web for the chance to win prizes.
- Mobile Web vs. mobile app: When and why
- Published: April 14, 2011
- By Tony Long
Coming to a decision between the mobile Web and a standalone application means finding the right balance between three factors.
- How to embrace mobile Web for maximum reach and sales
- Published: April 8, 2011
- As smartphone adoption increases steadily and HTML5 expands the possibilities of the mobile Web, savvy marketers are embracing the mobile Internet for maximum brand reach and to drive sales in more ways than one.
- Mobile advertising should be incorporated into all media buys: Yahoo
- Published: April 7, 2011
- There is no question as to whether consumers have embraced smartphones with open arms, and the mobile Internet has finally reached enough scale to offer critical opportunities for marketers, according to Yahoo Inc.
- Fox, Netflix expand multichannel digital content distribution deal
- Published: April 5, 2011
- Twentieth Century Fox and Netflix Inc. have expanded their non-exclusive digital distribution partnership to push new content across PCs, Macs, televisions and mobile devices.
- Chevy Silverado sponsors The Weather Channel’s first four-screen premiere
- Published: April 4, 2011
- General Motors Co.’s Chevrolet Silverado is the launch sponsor of The Weather Channel’s “From the Edge with Peter Lik,” a show that premiered March 31 across television, online, Apple’s iPad and mobile.
- Facebook rolls out unified mobile Web experience
- Published: April 4, 2011
- Facebook has upgraded its mobile site to deliver a unified experience across all platforms – for both smartphones and feature phones.
- Why apps will reign in the era of content
- Published: April 3, 2011
- By Michael Colombo
While Web 2.0 delivered plenty of new tools and resources for creating and distributing content online, there was really only one new distribution channel – the browser. Not so now.
- NBA to ramp up mobile content offerings for fan engagement
- Published: March 29, 2011
- The National Basketball Association is placing an increasing emphasis on mobile content as a key element of its strategy to engage fans across all media channels.
- Little value in delivering mobile-only content: CTIA panelist
- Published: March 25, 2011
- ORLANDO, FL – An HTC executive on a Mobile Entertainment Forum panel at CTIA Wireless 2011 said that it is all about multiscreen delivery and there is little value in delivering mobile-only content.