Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 419Displaying: 111 - 120
- Why native apps have an edge over mobile Web
- Published: June 8, 2011
- By Jonathan Toland
Nearly all the applications in the Apple AppStore, Android Marketplace and BlackBerry App World are native applications, with 44 billion app downloads projected by 2016.
- Mobile is HSN's fastest-growing channel: exec
- Published: May 13, 2011
- NEW YORK - An HSN executive at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2011 conference said mobile is the retailer’s fastest-growing channel.
- Sunkist exec: Mobile drives impulse sales in-store
- Published: May 13, 2011
- NEW YORK - A Sunkist executive at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2011 conference said consumer loyalty and engagement via mobile is key for driving impulse sales in-store.
- U.S. Cellular enhances mobile loyalty efforts
- Published: May 12, 2011
- U.S. Cellular is partnering with 2ergo for mobile marketing consulting, project management and creative services for SMS and MMS programs, mobile Web sites and mobile coupons.
- Apps, mobile Web will continue to coexist: Forrester
- Published: May 4, 2011
- Despite the hype surrounding mobile applications, use of the mobile Internet continues to grow right along with mobile apps, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
- Miller Lite taps mobile as centerpiece of multichannel loyalty play
- Published: April 22, 2011
- MillerCoors-owned Miller Lite is inspiring the loyalty of beer drinkers by offering them Taste Points for checking-in via foursquare and submitting the points via SMS or the mobile Web for the chance to win prizes.
- Mobile Web vs. mobile app: When and why
- Published: April 14, 2011
- By Tony Long
Coming to a decision between the mobile Web and a standalone application means finding the right balance between three factors.
- How to embrace mobile Web for maximum reach and sales
- Published: April 8, 2011
- As smartphone adoption increases steadily and HTML5 expands the possibilities of the mobile Web, savvy marketers are embracing the mobile Internet for maximum brand reach and to drive sales in more ways than one.
- Mobile advertising should be incorporated into all media buys: Yahoo
- Published: April 7, 2011
- There is no question as to whether consumers have embraced smartphones with open arms, and the mobile Internet has finally reached enough scale to offer critical opportunities for marketers, according to Yahoo Inc.
- Fox, Netflix expand multichannel digital content distribution deal
- Published: April 5, 2011
- Twentieth Century Fox and Netflix Inc. have expanded their non-exclusive digital distribution partnership to push new content across PCs, Macs, televisions and mobile devices.