Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 410Displaying: 111 - 120
- Fox, Netflix expand multichannel digital content distribution deal
- Published: April 5, 2011
- Twentieth Century Fox and Netflix Inc. have expanded their non-exclusive digital distribution partnership to push new content across PCs, Macs, televisions and mobile devices.
- Chevy Silverado sponsors The Weather Channel’s first four-screen premiere
- Published: April 4, 2011
- General Motors Co.’s Chevrolet Silverado is the launch sponsor of The Weather Channel’s “From the Edge with Peter Lik,” a show that premiered March 31 across television, online, Apple’s iPad and mobile.
- Facebook rolls out unified mobile Web experience
- Published: April 4, 2011
- Facebook has upgraded its mobile site to deliver a unified experience across all platforms – for both smartphones and feature phones.
- Why apps will reign in the era of content
- Published: April 3, 2011
- By Michael Colombo
While Web 2.0 delivered plenty of new tools and resources for creating and distributing content online, there was really only one new distribution channel – the browser. Not so now.
- NBA to ramp up mobile content offerings for fan engagement
- Published: March 29, 2011
- The National Basketball Association is placing an increasing emphasis on mobile content as a key element of its strategy to engage fans across all media channels.
- Little value in delivering mobile-only content: CTIA panelist
- Published: March 25, 2011
- ORLANDO, FL – An HTC executive on a Mobile Entertainment Forum panel at CTIA Wireless 2011 said that it is all about multiscreen delivery and there is little value in delivering mobile-only content.
- Why the mobile Web is key to a marketer’s future
- Published: March 21, 2011
- By Kalie Kimball-Malone
Though tempting, it is simply not enough to replicate an existing Web site and make sure it shows up or is functional on a mobile Web browser. Mobile-specific considerations must be made.
- FedEx targets tennis fans through ATP PC, mobile Web sites
- Published: March 18, 2011
- FedEx Corp. is sponsoring a portal within the Association of Tennis Professionals Web site that is also accessible via its various mobile properties.
- Three rules of the mobile Web
- Published: March 14, 2011
- By Tim McLaughlin
Like it or not, marketers simply cannot succeed by forcing users to alter their preferred buying behavior. We lost that war, plain and simple.
- Mobile coupons still lack scale: panelist
- Published: March 4, 2011
- NEW YORK – Although local mobile coupons are effective drivers of foot traffic, the scale is not there yet in terms of national brand adoption, according to a panelist at Borrell Associates’ Local Online Advertising conference.