Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 427Displaying: 111 - 120
- Tips for local advertisers to develop mobile Web sites
- Published: September 1, 2011
- By Annette Tonti
A recent study from Google and Ipsos OTX shows that 95 percent of smartphone users conduct mobile searches, with 88 percent of those taking an action as a result within a day.
- Mobile Web design pitfalls
- Published: August 17, 2011
- By Colleen O'Banion
The rapid adoption of mobile technology has introduced a tricky set of constraints – smaller screen sizes, landscape and portrait ratios, odd UI/browser variations – that can overwhelm newcomers.
- What is the current thinking on mobile commerce?
- Published: August 16, 2011
- By Steve Timpson
The thing that is becoming crystal clear in mobile implementation: it is not easy to do. Marketers and retailers that want an easy path to mobile will be disappointed.
- Money Mailer revamps mobile strategy to increase reach
- Published: August 2, 2011
- Money Mailer jumped head first into mobile this summer with a new mobile strategy that increases the reach of its coupons via a mobile Web site, an application and QR codes.
- Meredith bites into mobile with food-related strategy
- Published: July 7, 2011
- Mobile will play a key role for Meredith as it looks to build a stronger role in food media.
- Coca-Cola SMS-enabled vending machine changing future of mobile payments
- Published: June 17, 2011
- NEW YORK - A Coca-Cola exec at the 2011 Mobile Marketing Forum discussed the company's SMS-enabled vending machines that let consumers pay for beverages using their mobile devices.
- Old Navy breaks ambitious summer mobile interactive campaign
- Published: June 10, 2011
- Old Navy is using mobile as a means to simplify the male shopping experience and address consumer needs via an interactive mobile campaign.
- Multichannel mobile strategy critical for successful Father's Day campaign
- Published: June 8, 2011
- Retailers will be making mobile a bigger part of their overall marketing outreach this Father’s Day as they experiment with new tactics and look to mobile to help drive in-store traffic and sales.
- Why native apps have an edge over mobile Web
- Published: June 8, 2011
- By Jonathan Toland
Nearly all the applications in the Apple AppStore, Android Marketplace and BlackBerry App World are native applications, with 44 billion app downloads projected by 2016.
- Mobile is HSN's fastest-growing channel: exec
- Published: May 13, 2011
- NEW YORK - An HSN executive at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2011 conference said mobile is the retailer’s fastest-growing channel.