Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 398Displaying: 121 - 130
- Chevrolet drives Cruze awareness via ESPN mobile Web sponsorship
- Published: December 21, 2010
- General Motors’ Chevrolet is promoting its Cruze sedan with an exclusive sponsorship of the ESPN College Bowl Mania mobile Web portal.
- Still on the fence – mobile site or app?
- Published: December 20, 2010
- By Lee Zoumas
The differences between app development and mobile Web site development are quite similar to that of traditional desktop and the Web. So how does a marketer determine the right approach?
- Companies need to promote their mobile offerings more aggressively: study
- Published: December 16, 2010
- Sixty-two percent of Fortune 50 companies use mobile channels to reach their customers, but few promote their offerings using existing media, according to a study by Burson-Marsteller.
- Mobile commerce success starts with a device-agnostic approach
- Published: December 8, 2010
- By Kelly O'Neill
The debate is over: consumers’ rapidly evolving research and buying behavior shows that mobile needs to become a critical piece of any online sales strategy.
- How to optimize mobile marketing efforts with targeting
- Published: December 7, 2010
- By Eric J. Hansen
It sounds obvious: optimize for the right audience to achieve your online marketing goals. But many marketers do not – for several reasons.
- Both apps and mobile Web sites should be considered by marketers: study
- Published: December 3, 2010
- Although applications can be an incredible brand experience and provide an extraordinary level of connectivity with consumers, only a handful of them completely dominate, leaving the rest fighting for an audience, according to a Moosylvania study.
- News Corp.’s Myspace unveils new ad-supported mobile properties
- Published: December 2, 2010
- Myspace has launched a new mobile Web site and iPhone application to further extend the site’s social entertainment experience to mobile devices.
- UPS expands mobile apps to international markets
- Published: November 30, 2010
- UPS is extending its UPS Mobile suite of applications and mobile Web site content to customers in Germany, Britain, France, Italy and Canada.
- Mobile-friendly Web content explodes as number of mobile sites exceeds 3M
- Published: November 23, 2010
- The rate of global mobile Web content growth over two years has outpaced the growth of the desktop Internet over that same period, according to dotMobi’s Mobile Web Progress study.
- 100M mobile consumers in Europe received SMS ads: comScore
- Published: November 19, 2010
- Mobile marketing in the EU5 countries—Britain, France, Germany, Spain and Italy—reached 100 million mobile phone subscribers via SMS ads, according to comScore.