Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 421Displaying: 121 - 130
- Mobile advertising should be incorporated into all media buys: Yahoo
- Published: April 7, 2011
- There is no question as to whether consumers have embraced smartphones with open arms, and the mobile Internet has finally reached enough scale to offer critical opportunities for marketers, according to Yahoo Inc.
- Fox, Netflix expand multichannel digital content distribution deal
- Published: April 5, 2011
- Twentieth Century Fox and Netflix Inc. have expanded their non-exclusive digital distribution partnership to push new content across PCs, Macs, televisions and mobile devices.
- Chevy Silverado sponsors The Weather Channel’s first four-screen premiere
- Published: April 4, 2011
- General Motors Co.’s Chevrolet Silverado is the launch sponsor of The Weather Channel’s “From the Edge with Peter Lik,” a show that premiered March 31 across television, online, Apple’s iPad and mobile.
- Facebook rolls out unified mobile Web experience
- Published: April 4, 2011
- Facebook has upgraded its mobile site to deliver a unified experience across all platforms – for both smartphones and feature phones.
- Why apps will reign in the era of content
- Published: April 3, 2011
- By Michael Colombo
While Web 2.0 delivered plenty of new tools and resources for creating and distributing content online, there was really only one new distribution channel – the browser. Not so now.
- NBA to ramp up mobile content offerings for fan engagement
- Published: March 29, 2011
- The National Basketball Association is placing an increasing emphasis on mobile content as a key element of its strategy to engage fans across all media channels.
- Little value in delivering mobile-only content: CTIA panelist
- Published: March 25, 2011
- ORLANDO, FL – An HTC executive on a Mobile Entertainment Forum panel at CTIA Wireless 2011 said that it is all about multiscreen delivery and there is little value in delivering mobile-only content.
- Why the mobile Web is key to a marketer’s future
- Published: March 21, 2011
- By Kalie Kimball-Malone
Though tempting, it is simply not enough to replicate an existing Web site and make sure it shows up or is functional on a mobile Web browser. Mobile-specific considerations must be made.
- FedEx targets tennis fans through ATP PC, mobile Web sites
- Published: March 18, 2011
- FedEx Corp. is sponsoring a portal within the Association of Tennis Professionals Web site that is also accessible via its various mobile properties.
- Three rules of the mobile Web
- Published: March 14, 2011
- By Tim McLaughlin
Like it or not, marketers simply cannot succeed by forcing users to alter their preferred buying behavior. We lost that war, plain and simple.