Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 404Displaying: 121 - 130
- Apps getting more face time than mobile Web browser: study
- Published: January 6, 2011
- A recent study found that application and mobile Web usage goes up in the evening and night time, whereas traditional communication services capture more user attention during the day.
- Four types of mobile Web experiences to offer customers
- Published: January 4, 2011
- By Jonathan Dunn
Key to the development of your mobile site are decisions about the type of experience you want to offer your customers. Each experience can be linked to your business and brand objectives.
- Monster.com makes mobile a top priority for 2011
- Published: January 3, 2011
- With mobile-savvy Generation Y job-seekers the most in-demand group among employers, Monster.com plans to continue to ramp up its mobile initiatives over the course of 2011.
- QVC is top mobile Web site in terms of performance: Gomez
- Published: December 30, 2010
- For the month of November, QVC and Newegg emerged as the top performers in Gomez’s monthly U.S. Retail Mobile Site Performance Index, with Amazon, Dell and Walmart rounding out the top five.
- Mobile Internet usage sees explosive growth in 2010: Opera
- Published: December 28, 2010
- Opera’s November State of the Mobile Web report reflects on a year of growth for the mobile Internet, with users browsing an incredible 340 billion pages in the first 11 months of 2010.
- Why a mobile app does not make sense
- Published: December 27, 2010
- By Adrian Mendoza
We are in the middle of a love fest with mobile apps. Every brand feels the need to develop one, believing this is its mobile panacea – the easy route to be relevant, accessible and cool. Think again.
- Chevrolet drives Cruze awareness via ESPN mobile Web sponsorship
- Published: December 21, 2010
- General Motors’ Chevrolet is promoting its Cruze sedan with an exclusive sponsorship of the ESPN College Bowl Mania mobile Web portal.
- Still on the fence – mobile site or app?
- Published: December 20, 2010
- By Lee Zoumas
The differences between app development and mobile Web site development are quite similar to that of traditional desktop and the Web. So how does a marketer determine the right approach?
- Companies need to promote their mobile offerings more aggressively: study
- Published: December 16, 2010
- Sixty-two percent of Fortune 50 companies use mobile channels to reach their customers, but few promote their offerings using existing media, according to a study by Burson-Marsteller.
- Mobile commerce success starts with a device-agnostic approach
- Published: December 8, 2010
- By Kelly O'Neill
The debate is over: consumers’ rapidly evolving research and buying behavior shows that mobile needs to become a critical piece of any online sales strategy.