Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 411Displaying: 131 - 140
- QVC is top mobile Web site in terms of performance: Gomez
- Published: December 30, 2010
- For the month of November, QVC and Newegg emerged as the top performers in Gomez’s monthly U.S. Retail Mobile Site Performance Index, with Amazon, Dell and Walmart rounding out the top five.
- Mobile Internet usage sees explosive growth in 2010: Opera
- Published: December 28, 2010
- Opera’s November State of the Mobile Web report reflects on a year of growth for the mobile Internet, with users browsing an incredible 340 billion pages in the first 11 months of 2010.
- Why a mobile app does not make sense
- Published: December 27, 2010
- By Adrian Mendoza
We are in the middle of a love fest with mobile apps. Every brand feels the need to develop one, believing this is its mobile panacea – the easy route to be relevant, accessible and cool. Think again.
- Chevrolet drives Cruze awareness via ESPN mobile Web sponsorship
- Published: December 21, 2010
- General Motors’ Chevrolet is promoting its Cruze sedan with an exclusive sponsorship of the ESPN College Bowl Mania mobile Web portal.
- Still on the fence – mobile site or app?
- Published: December 20, 2010
- By Lee Zoumas
The differences between app development and mobile Web site development are quite similar to that of traditional desktop and the Web. So how does a marketer determine the right approach?
- Companies need to promote their mobile offerings more aggressively: study
- Published: December 16, 2010
- Sixty-two percent of Fortune 50 companies use mobile channels to reach their customers, but few promote their offerings using existing media, according to a study by Burson-Marsteller.
- Mobile commerce success starts with a device-agnostic approach
- Published: December 8, 2010
- By Kelly O'Neill
The debate is over: consumers’ rapidly evolving research and buying behavior shows that mobile needs to become a critical piece of any online sales strategy.
- How to optimize mobile marketing efforts with targeting
- Published: December 7, 2010
- By Eric J. Hansen
It sounds obvious: optimize for the right audience to achieve your online marketing goals. But many marketers do not – for several reasons.
- Both apps and mobile Web sites should be considered by marketers: study
- Published: December 3, 2010
- Although applications can be an incredible brand experience and provide an extraordinary level of connectivity with consumers, only a handful of them completely dominate, leaving the rest fighting for an audience, according to a Moosylvania study.
- News Corp.’s Myspace unveils new ad-supported mobile properties
- Published: December 2, 2010
- Myspace has launched a new mobile Web site and iPhone application to further extend the site’s social entertainment experience to mobile devices.