Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 405Displaying: 131 - 140
- Mobile commerce success starts with a device-agnostic approach
- Published: December 8, 2010
- By Kelly O'Neill
The debate is over: consumers’ rapidly evolving research and buying behavior shows that mobile needs to become a critical piece of any online sales strategy.
- How to optimize mobile marketing efforts with targeting
- Published: December 7, 2010
- By Eric J. Hansen
It sounds obvious: optimize for the right audience to achieve your online marketing goals. But many marketers do not – for several reasons.
- Both apps and mobile Web sites should be considered by marketers: study
- Published: December 3, 2010
- Although applications can be an incredible brand experience and provide an extraordinary level of connectivity with consumers, only a handful of them completely dominate, leaving the rest fighting for an audience, according to a Moosylvania study.
- News Corp.’s Myspace unveils new ad-supported mobile properties
- Published: December 2, 2010
- Myspace has launched a new mobile Web site and iPhone application to further extend the site’s social entertainment experience to mobile devices.
- UPS expands mobile apps to international markets
- Published: November 30, 2010
- UPS is extending its UPS Mobile suite of applications and mobile Web site content to customers in Germany, Britain, France, Italy and Canada.
- Mobile-friendly Web content explodes as number of mobile sites exceeds 3M
- Published: November 23, 2010
- The rate of global mobile Web content growth over two years has outpaced the growth of the desktop Internet over that same period, according to dotMobi’s Mobile Web Progress study.
- 100M mobile consumers in Europe received SMS ads: comScore
- Published: November 19, 2010
- Mobile marketing in the EU5 countries—Britain, France, Germany, Spain and Italy—reached 100 million mobile phone subscribers via SMS ads, according to comScore.
- Starbucks is 2010 Mobile Marketer of the Year
- Published: November 16, 2010
- Starbucks Coffee Co. has been named 2010 Mobile Marketer of the Year, the highest accolade in mobile advertising, marketing and media.
- Kraft Foods supports no-mobile-left-behind strategy for brand push
- Published: November 15, 2010
- REDMOND, WA – An exec at The Hyperfactory revealed how Kraft Foods integrates mobile into its overall strategy to drive acquisition, engagement, brand support and product trial among high-value target consumers.
- IAB, MMA collaborate on industry standards for measuring mobile Web ad delivery
- Published: November 10, 2010
- To standardize key metrics for the mobile interactive industry, the Interactive Advertising Bureau and the Mobile Marketing Association have released “Mobile Web Advertising Measurement Guidelines.”