Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 427Displaying: 141 - 150
- Procter & Gamble proves mobile advertising is a given
- Published: January 21, 2011
- Consumer packaged goods giant Procter & Gamble is running a variety of mobile ad campaigns for its different brands because it understands the importance of the channel.
- Is tailoring marketing collateral for feature phones a waste of time?
- Published: January 18, 2011
- There are many mobile initiatives that are targeted to users of smartphones, despite the fact that the majority of Americans have feature phones. Do marketers have a legitimate strategy in neglecting more than half of the mobile market?
- Boom in new Android users accessing Wi-Fi after holidays: JiWire
- Published: January 11, 2011
- The number of new Android users accessing the mobile Web via Wi-Fi is up 48 percent for the most-recent post-holiday period, according to JiWire.
- Apps getting more face time than mobile Web browser: study
- Published: January 6, 2011
- A recent study found that application and mobile Web usage goes up in the evening and night time, whereas traditional communication services capture more user attention during the day.
- Four types of mobile Web experiences to offer customers
- Published: January 4, 2011
- By Jonathan Dunn
Key to the development of your mobile site are decisions about the type of experience you want to offer your customers. Each experience can be linked to your business and brand objectives.
- Monster.com makes mobile a top priority for 2011
- Published: January 3, 2011
- With mobile-savvy Generation Y job-seekers the most in-demand group among employers, Monster.com plans to continue to ramp up its mobile initiatives over the course of 2011.
- QVC is top mobile Web site in terms of performance: Gomez
- Published: December 30, 2010
- For the month of November, QVC and Newegg emerged as the top performers in Gomez’s monthly U.S. Retail Mobile Site Performance Index, with Amazon, Dell and Walmart rounding out the top five.
- Mobile Internet usage sees explosive growth in 2010: Opera
- Published: December 28, 2010
- Opera’s November State of the Mobile Web report reflects on a year of growth for the mobile Internet, with users browsing an incredible 340 billion pages in the first 11 months of 2010.
- Why a mobile app does not make sense
- Published: December 27, 2010
- By Adrian Mendoza
We are in the middle of a love fest with mobile apps. Every brand feels the need to develop one, believing this is its mobile panacea – the easy route to be relevant, accessible and cool. Think again.
- Chevrolet drives Cruze awareness via ESPN mobile Web sponsorship
- Published: December 21, 2010
- General Motors’ Chevrolet is promoting its Cruze sedan with an exclusive sponsorship of the ESPN College Bowl Mania mobile Web portal.