Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 398Displaying: 11 - 20
- MoMA exec: Mobile, audio contextualizes in-museum experience
- Published: July 18, 2013
- NEW YORK – A Museum of Modern Art executive at Mobile Commerce Daily’s fourth annual Nonprofit Mobile Day said that the company’s new mobile Audio+ program is building the future around how the museum plans to focus on cross-device and content-specific digital experiences in the future.
- IAB addresses cross-screen campaigns, mobile ad measurement with new standards
- Published: July 16, 2013
- While mobile advertising continues to grow, the experience for marketers and users is still not always what it could be, which is why the Interactive Advertising Bureau is diving in with a wide range of new standards that cover the mobile Web, applications and HTML5.
- How to avoid major mobile traps
- Published: June 18, 2013
- By Darrell Benatar
We recently finished a massive analysis of thousands of mobile usability studies in which we identified the major mobile traps that marketers fall into when transitioning their sites and apps to mobile.
- How to optimize the Web site for mobile devices
- Published: June 17, 2013
- By Kim Ann King
Analyses of consumer behavior have shown that mobile users have different needs and expectations than desktop users.
- Fleur du Mal launches mobile Web efforts to create personalized, engaging experiences
- Published: May 31, 2013
- Lingerie retailer Fleur du Mal has rolled out a mobile pop-up store experience that targets users with mobile-only product offerings and deals that are triggered by a consumer’s location.
- Pittsburgh Paints mobilizes digital room painting experience for on-the-go convenience
- Published: May 30, 2013
- PPG Pittsburgh Paints is giving homeowners a way to use their tablet browser and camera to virtually paint a room to help them decide on a color.
- 5 tips to creating a better mobile landing page
- Published: May 23, 2013
- By Jason A. Oglesby
According to a Google study, 61 percent of users said if they did not find what they were looking for right away on a mobile site, they would quickly move on to another site.
- Why would you hammer a screw?
- Published: May 2, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
It is interesting to follow the raging holy war surrounding mobile Web versus native applications.
- Making the case for a mobile audit in a consumer-led economy
- Published: April 9, 2013
- By Craig Besnoy
For most marketers, more customer engagement is occurring from a mobile device than from any other single communication touch point. That has serious implications for the brand.
- Top metrics for measuring mobile Web usability
- Published: April 3, 2013
- While gains have been made in the past year when it comes to tracking metrics for mobile sites, marketers still face many challenges including measuring cross-channel use and device fragmentation.