Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 410Displaying: 11 - 20
- Mobile platforms, agencies or both: Which is the right choice?
- Published: February 5, 2014
- By Jarret Cuisinier
It happens all the time. Fresh technology is developed, creating a new business or marketing channel. In the late 1990s, it was email marketing and ecommerce. In the 2000s, it was social marketing. Now, we are seeing it all over again with mobile.
- Aqua America taps mobile for interactive water conservation push
- Published: February 4, 2014
- Aqua America has launched its first mobile Web application to make it easy for customers to access tips about how to conserve water.
- The case against responsive Web design
- Published: October 30, 2013
- By Wilson Kerr
The hype about mobile responsive design reached a crescendo about a year ago. On the surface, the pitch resonates. Why manage multiple sites when you can manage just one and have it resize itself for all channels? Simple, right?
- Dos Equis boosts brand awareness via mobile photo-sharing, on-pack codes
- Published: October 22, 2013
- Heineken’s Dos Equis is leveraging mobile Web and the Instagram application to add an interactive element to a line of new limited-edition packaging.
- Why a one-Web approach works better than mobile Web
- Published: October 18, 2013
- By Ted Verani
Keeping mobile Web sites separate made sense when mobility meant quick, on-the-go access to the most important content and, for most brands, this was the best path forward. Not anymore.
- How marketers can understand and maximize mobile data
- Published: October 11, 2013
- By Khurrum Malik
Mobile data can be a fountain of consumer insight, but not all marketers are taking full advantage of the opportunity. It is possible that many marketers simply do not know what they have at their fingertips.
- Coca-Cola enlists mobile Web, SMS for American Music Awards promotion
- Published: September 23, 2013
- Coca-Cola once again shows its leadership in leveraging mobile to build excitement around a live event sponsorship with a promotion for the upcoming American Music Awards that spans the mobile Web and SMS.
- Viewable ad impressions, engagement and tablet optimization
- Published: September 4, 2013
- By Dan Meehan
Just because consumers spend time with a medium does not mean the recall of brand advertising works in that media.
- USA Today taps adaptive delivery for significant mobile site overhaul
- Published: August 29, 2013
- USA Today is leveraging adaptive delivery to improve the experience for smartphone users based on their device type in a significant revamp of its Web site.
- Maker’s Mark sees 42pc traffic through mobile, revamps site
- Published: August 29, 2013
- Whisky brand Maker’s Mark recently launched a new mobile Web Site to accommodate the increasing traffic it is seeing from the medium.