Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 411Displaying: 21 - 30
- Makerís Mark sees 42pc traffic through mobile, revamps site
- Published: August 29, 2013
- Whisky brand Makerís Mark recently launched a new mobile Web Site to accommodate the increasing traffic it is seeing from the medium.
- AccuWeather accommodates growing mobile, Web users via expanded forecasts
- Published: August 6, 2013
- AccuWeather is aiming to give consumers a more comprehensive planning tool by rolling out expanded weather forecasts for its mobile and Web site.
- Designing a mobile presence
- Published: August 6, 2013
- By Jen O'Brien
This is the second article in a series geared toward decision-makers who are currently exploring or are in the midst of developing a mobile presence.
- MoMA exec: Mobile, audio contextualizes in-museum experience
- Published: July 18, 2013
- NEW YORK Ė A Museum of Modern Art executive at Mobile Commerce Dailyís fourth annual Nonprofit Mobile Day said that the companyís new mobile Audio+ program is building the future around how the museum plans to focus on cross-device and content-specific digital experiences in the future.
- IAB addresses cross-screen campaigns, mobile ad measurement with new standards
- Published: July 16, 2013
- While mobile advertising continues to grow, the experience for marketers and users is still not always what it could be, which is why the Interactive Advertising Bureau is diving in with a wide range of new standards that cover the mobile Web, applications and HTML5.
- How to avoid major mobile traps
- Published: June 18, 2013
- By Darrell Benatar
We recently finished a massive analysis of thousands of mobile usability studies in which we identified the major mobile traps that marketers fall into when transitioning their sites and apps to mobile.
- How to optimize the Web site for mobile devices
- Published: June 17, 2013
- By Kim Ann King
Analyses of consumer behavior have shown that mobile users have different needs and expectations than desktop users.
- Fleur du Mal launches mobile Web efforts to create personalized, engaging experiences
- Published: May 31, 2013
- Lingerie retailer Fleur du Mal has rolled out a mobile pop-up store experience that targets users with mobile-only product offerings and deals that are triggered by a consumerís location.
- Pittsburgh Paints mobilizes digital room painting experience for on-the-go convenience
- Published: May 30, 2013
- PPG Pittsburgh Paints is giving homeowners a way to use their tablet browser and camera to virtually paint a room to help them decide on a color.
- 5 tips to creating a better mobile landing page
- Published: May 23, 2013
- By Jason A. Oglesby
According to a Google study, 61 percent of users said if they did not find what they were looking for right away on a mobile site, they would quickly move on to another site.