Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 430Displaying: 21 - 30
- Mark the date: April 21. It’s not just another update from Google
- Published: March 20, 2015
- By Julia KIdwell and Emily Adams
From that day onwards, consumers will be less likely to find your site on the search engine. Unless something soon is done about it.
- How Build-A-Bear succeeds with a feature-rich and fast mobile site
- Published: February 20, 2015
- While the fastest mobile sites have typically been stripped of many features found on a desktop site, Build-A-Bear has cracked the formula for a feature-rich mobile site that also provides exceptional speed, according to new research from Catchpoint Systems.
- Spark conversations with millennials on mobile using animated gifs
- Published: February 5, 2015
- As brands such as Taco Bell and Lexus find mobile success by mimicking native behavior to reach millennials, a currently underused tool, the gif, has potential to boost efforts across the mobile Web, email, applications and social media.
- Foldable big screens the next big thing for mobile?
- Published: February 5, 2015
- By Duncan Clark
Every year, competition in the mobile space becomes more intense than ever. But we have now reached a tipping point.
- How to avoid bandwidth and latency issues with the mobile Web site
- Published: July 31, 2014
- By Dritan Suljoti
People have no patience for slow-loading sites and applications on their mobile phones anymore. In fact, the very nature of mobile devices – used while on the go – places a premium on speed and convenience.
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.
- Responsive Web design is not nearly enough
- Published: March 24, 2014
- By Daniel Weisbeck
We have spent more than a decade optimizing desktop Web sites, primarily to improve conversions. So why are we not making similar investments, particularly in analytics, for mobile?
- New direction needed for mobile Web site performance
- Published: March 7, 2014
- By Andreas Grabner
Organizations must avoid delivering heavy mobile sites with mainly unused content.
- What comes next after a mobile site
- Published: February 26, 2014
- By David Cole Jr.
With Google’s attempts at mobile search engine optimization, brands and organizations must prepare for the next algorithm. Digital experiences that are not mobile-ready are going to get knocked off the search giant’s radar.
- Rewards Network optimizes multiple sites for mobile while remaining nimble
- Published: February 14, 2014
- Dining rewards program iDine saw an increase in mobile visits, page views per visit and enrollments as well as a drop in site abandonment and bounce rates after optimizing its Web site for multiple mobile devices, including tablets.