Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 434Displaying: 21 - 30
- 3 contrarian, hardnosed mobile commerce predictions for 2016
- Published: December 30, 2015
- By Ajay Kapur
Here are three predictions that stand in contrast to the prevailing discussions around mobile payments, beacons, geo-targeting, Apple Passbook/Wallet and native applications.
- Q3 2015 mobile site performance benchmark report
- Published: November 4, 2015
- The fifth installment in an exclusive series, this publication is reporting on quarterly mobile site performance as monitored by Catchpoint Systems, New York. Find out in this installment how leading brands in the retail, banking and travel sectors fared.
- Native app or mobile Web: Where do consumers spend more money?
- Published: October 5, 2015
- By Ari Weil
By some counts, the argument for native mobile applications has never been stronger. But in making that claim, are we leaving out a huge segment of online businesses?
- Q1 2015 mobile site performance benchmark report
- Published: May 18, 2015
- In first-quarter 2015, retailers actually increased the average byte size of their mobile sites by 9 percent. Not surprisingly, retailers saw a slight uptick in their average mobile Web page load time.
- Mark the date: April 21. It’s not just another update from Google
- Published: March 20, 2015
- By Julia KIdwell and Emily Adams
From that day onwards, consumers will be less likely to find your site on the search engine. Unless something soon is done about it.
- How Build-A-Bear succeeds with a feature-rich and fast mobile site
- Published: February 20, 2015
- While the fastest mobile sites have typically been stripped of many features found on a desktop site, Build-A-Bear has cracked the formula for a feature-rich mobile site that also provides exceptional speed, according to new research from Catchpoint Systems.
- Spark conversations with millennials on mobile using animated gifs
- Published: February 5, 2015
- As brands such as Taco Bell and Lexus find mobile success by mimicking native behavior to reach millennials, a currently underused tool, the gif, has potential to boost efforts across the mobile Web, email, applications and social media.
- Foldable big screens the next big thing for mobile?
- Published: February 5, 2015
- By Duncan Clark
Every year, competition in the mobile space becomes more intense than ever. But we have now reached a tipping point.
- How to avoid bandwidth and latency issues with the mobile Web site
- Published: July 31, 2014
- By Dritan Suljoti
People have no patience for slow-loading sites and applications on their mobile phones anymore. In fact, the very nature of mobile devices – used while on the go – places a premium on speed and convenience.
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.