Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 406Displaying: 21 - 30
- How to avoid major mobile traps
- Published: June 18, 2013
- By Darrell Benatar
We recently finished a massive analysis of thousands of mobile usability studies in which we identified the major mobile traps that marketers fall into when transitioning their sites and apps to mobile.
- How to optimize the Web site for mobile devices
- Published: June 17, 2013
- By Kim Ann King
Analyses of consumer behavior have shown that mobile users have different needs and expectations than desktop users.
- Fleur du Mal launches mobile Web efforts to create personalized, engaging experiences
- Published: May 31, 2013
- Lingerie retailer Fleur du Mal has rolled out a mobile pop-up store experience that targets users with mobile-only product offerings and deals that are triggered by a consumer’s location.
- Pittsburgh Paints mobilizes digital room painting experience for on-the-go convenience
- Published: May 30, 2013
- PPG Pittsburgh Paints is giving homeowners a way to use their tablet browser and camera to virtually paint a room to help them decide on a color.
- 5 tips to creating a better mobile landing page
- Published: May 23, 2013
- By Jason A. Oglesby
According to a Google study, 61 percent of users said if they did not find what they were looking for right away on a mobile site, they would quickly move on to another site.
- Why would you hammer a screw?
- Published: May 2, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
It is interesting to follow the raging holy war surrounding mobile Web versus native applications.
- Making the case for a mobile audit in a consumer-led economy
- Published: April 9, 2013
- By Craig Besnoy
For most marketers, more customer engagement is occurring from a mobile device than from any other single communication touch point. That has serious implications for the brand.
- Top metrics for measuring mobile Web usability
- Published: April 3, 2013
- While gains have been made in the past year when it comes to tracking metrics for mobile sites, marketers still face many challenges including measuring cross-channel use and device fragmentation.
- Wall Street Journal debuts mobile site with intentional design approach
- Published: February 15, 2013
- The Wall Street Journal, a crown jewel in Rupert Murdoch’s media empire, has launched a mobile Web site for the iPhone that continues its 360-degree embrace of digital media as the new business model for publishing.
- Lufthansa revamps mobile presence with new features to better address needs
- Published: February 11, 2013
- Lufthansa has overhauled its mobile Web site and applications, giving them a new look and additional functionality to meet the needs of customers in what is an increasingly important communication and sales channel for the company.