Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 434Displaying: 31 - 40
- Responsive Web design is not nearly enough
- Published: March 24, 2014
- By Daniel Weisbeck
We have spent more than a decade optimizing desktop Web sites, primarily to improve conversions. So why are we not making similar investments, particularly in analytics, for mobile?
- New direction needed for mobile Web site performance
- Published: March 7, 2014
- By Andreas Grabner
Organizations must avoid delivering heavy mobile sites with mainly unused content.
- What comes next after a mobile site
- Published: February 26, 2014
- By David Cole Jr.
With Google’s attempts at mobile search engine optimization, brands and organizations must prepare for the next algorithm. Digital experiences that are not mobile-ready are going to get knocked off the search giant’s radar.
- Rewards Network optimizes multiple sites for mobile while remaining nimble
- Published: February 14, 2014
- Dining rewards program iDine saw an increase in mobile visits, page views per visit and enrollments as well as a drop in site abandonment and bounce rates after optimizing its Web site for multiple mobile devices, including tablets.
- Mobile platforms, agencies or both: Which is the right choice?
- Published: February 5, 2014
- By Jarret Cuisinier
It happens all the time. Fresh technology is developed, creating a new business or marketing channel. In the late 1990s, it was email marketing and ecommerce. In the 2000s, it was social marketing. Now, we are seeing it all over again with mobile.
- Aqua America taps mobile for interactive water conservation push
- Published: February 4, 2014
- Aqua America has launched its first mobile Web application to make it easy for customers to access tips about how to conserve water.
- The case against responsive Web design
- Published: October 30, 2013
- By Wilson Kerr
The hype about mobile responsive design reached a crescendo about a year ago. On the surface, the pitch resonates. Why manage multiple sites when you can manage just one and have it resize itself for all channels? Simple, right?
- Dos Equis boosts brand awareness via mobile photo-sharing, on-pack codes
- Published: October 22, 2013
- Heineken’s Dos Equis is leveraging mobile Web and the Instagram application to add an interactive element to a line of new limited-edition packaging.
- Why a one-Web approach works better than mobile Web
- Published: October 18, 2013
- By Ted Verani
Keeping mobile Web sites separate made sense when mobility meant quick, on-the-go access to the most important content and, for most brands, this was the best path forward. Not anymore.
- How marketers can understand and maximize mobile data
- Published: October 11, 2013
- By Khurrum Malik
Mobile data can be a fountain of consumer insight, but not all marketers are taking full advantage of the opportunity. It is possible that many marketers simply do not know what they have at their fingertips.