Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 398Displaying: 41 - 50
- How email marketing service providers – and their clients – should be tackling mobile
- Published: June 27, 2012
Today’s email service providers may understand the importance of mobile interaction with a fast-growing user base, but often fail in adapting their capabilities for mobile engagement with consumers.
- Autobytel puts mobile Web in driver’s seat of on-the-go shopping strategy
- Published: June 20, 2012
- Internet automotive research and purchasing site Autobytel is taking its first step into mobile with a new version of its Web site built for mobile use and intended to facilitate car purchasing.
- Coors Light hones in on mobile to drive summer music promotion
- Published: June 7, 2012
- MillerCoors' Coors Light is using mobile Web and advertising to engage consumers in this summer’s “Search for the Coldest” campaign that is scouting out the best MC in the country.
- Ciena grows mobile views 35pc year-over-year with optimized site
- Published: May 14, 2012
- Networking company Ciena is seeing that by refreshing its mobile site with features such as video and social media, it has been able to increase traffic over the past year.
- Mozilla exec: HTML5 is the language of an open world
- Published: May 10, 2012
- NEW ORLEANS – A Mozilla executive keynoting at the International CTIA Wireless 2012 conference said that although there is still a lot of work to do in the mobile space, HTML5 will help lead the way in terms of creating innovative experiences.
- Yamaha drives 300pc jump in mobile traffic with HTML5-based sites
- Published: May 10, 2012
- Yamaha saw its mobile traffic jump 300 percent in a year after launching two HTML5-based mobile sites for its watercraft vehicles.
- Which type of mobile channel should a business develop?
- Published: May 7, 2012
Although it may be beneficial to offer every single selling channel to your consumers – just in case they decide they might glance at it one morning on the work commute – in some instances it may be a wasted expense.
- Eliminating the speed delays with mobile Web shopping
- Published: May 3, 2012
The unique problem for mobile Web shopping is that the steps to purchasing simply take too long, far longer than on the familiar Web.
- White Castle solidifies push into mobile with incentivized loyalty program
- Published: May 2, 2012
- Fast food chain White Castle has launched a new loyalty program that features a mobile Web application and lets consumers earn rewards including free sliders.
- Should marketers invest in in-app ads or mobile display?
- Published: April 25, 2012
- Mobile apps continue to surge in popularity, making in-apps ads an increasingly attractive option for marketers who want to reach mobile consumers. While savvy marketers have begun pouring more money into in-app ads, mobile Web-based display advertising can still make sense for many.