Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 416Displaying: 51 - 60
- Progresso cooks up mobile strategy using QR codes, mobile site
- Published: August 13, 2012
- General Mills’ Progresso brand is taking its first steps into mobile with a QR code campaign and a new Web site that uses responsive design to scale appropriately on mobile devices.
- 5 things every mobile site needs to deliver
- Published: August 10, 2012
- By Michael Scully
By 2013, more people will be searching the Web on their mobile phones than on a desktop or laptop.
- Is responsive design the answer to building and enhancing your brand?
- Published: August 9, 2012
- By Tim McLaughlin
As the interaction taking place on desktops, tablets and mobile devices continues to increase, it is essential to focus on providing a consistent customer experience through every channel.
- The mobile Web: Act now or risk missing out
- Published: August 7, 2012
- With mobile Web usage on pace to overcome desktop access, marketers have realized that having an optimized site is a crucial element in a 360-degree mobile strategy. However, many brands are still missing the mark when it comes to taking full advantage of the opportunities that mobile Web offers.
- On mobile commerce conversion
- Published: August 7, 2012
- By Stefano Colonna
We are rapidly approaching the point where everybody is talking about mobile, but apart from the hype, do retailers really know what to do and or how to get started on mobile to boost sales?
- Impact of mobile devices on ecommerce
- Published: July 17, 2012
Fueling the Internet’s next evolution, mobile devices are solidifying the new retail experience from bricks-and-mortar to the ease of click-to-order.
- Univision drives content consumption, ads sales with new mobile portal
- Published: July 12, 2012
- Spanish-language television network Univision is redoubling its efforts in mobile via a new touch-optimized portal designed to drive content consumption and ad sales.
- Hearst ramps up mobile strategy with HTML5 sites, private ad exchange
- Published: June 28, 2012
- Hearst is coming on strong in mobile, having recently redesigned all of its digital properties using HTML5 technology while also launching an ad exchange that will enable advertisers to deliver mobile ads at scale.
- How email marketing service providers – and their clients – should be tackling mobile
- Published: June 27, 2012
Today’s email service providers may understand the importance of mobile interaction with a fast-growing user base, but often fail in adapting their capabilities for mobile engagement with consumers.
- Autobytel puts mobile Web in driver’s seat of on-the-go shopping strategy
- Published: June 20, 2012
- Internet automotive research and purchasing site Autobytel is taking its first step into mobile with a new version of its Web site built for mobile use and intended to facilitate car purchasing.