Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 413Displaying: 61 - 70
- Yamaha drives 300pc jump in mobile traffic with HTML5-based sites
- Published: May 10, 2012
- Yamaha saw its mobile traffic jump 300 percent in a year after launching two HTML5-based mobile sites for its watercraft vehicles.
- Which type of mobile channel should a business develop?
- Published: May 7, 2012
Although it may be beneficial to offer every single selling channel to your consumers just in case they decide they might glance at it one morning on the work commute in some instances it may be a wasted expense.
- Eliminating the speed delays with mobile Web shopping
- Published: May 3, 2012
The unique problem for mobile Web shopping is that the steps to purchasing simply take too long, far longer than on the familiar Web.
- White Castle solidifies push into mobile with incentivized loyalty program
- Published: May 2, 2012
- Fast food chain White Castle has launched a new loyalty program that features a mobile Web application and lets consumers earn rewards including free sliders.
- Should marketers invest in in-app ads or mobile display?
- Published: April 25, 2012
- Mobile apps continue to surge in popularity, making in-apps ads an increasingly attractive option for marketers who want to reach mobile consumers. While savvy marketers have begun pouring more money into in-app ads, mobile Web-based display advertising can still make sense for many.
- Why it is time to mobilize your webcasts
- Published: April 12, 2012
- By Nick Balletta
As mobile becomes increasingly more prevalent in all facets of life as well as business, it is clear that mobile webcasting is definitely headed down this road.
- Mobile Web is being underserved, undervalued right now: Mobile Marketing Day panel
- Published: March 23, 2012
- NEW YORK Panelists at the 4th annual Mobile Marketing Day 2012 conference said that although applications are great, the mobile Web is ubiquitous and is the bare minimum needed to get started in mobile.
- Mobile Web ramping up 8x faster than Internet: Google
- Published: March 16, 2012
- The mobile Web is growing eight times the speed of the Internet, showing how the digital marketing is quickly becoming a mobile-first world, according to Google.
- Springer Mountain Farms mobile strategy grows into key CRM foundation
- Published: March 15, 2012
- Springer Mountain Farms is building on its mobile strategy with a new site that focuses on weekly specials and new marketing campaigns as it looks to build a strong mobile loyalty program.
- Why the mobile Web and not apps is the best channel for sales
- Published: March 12, 2012
- By Michael Darnaud
The reality is that consumers have a hard time keeping track of multiple apps not to mention having to update them periodically and would much rather keep more space for music and photos on their smartphones.