Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 381Displaying: 61 - 70
- Boston Globe rolls out subscription model for digital content
- Published: October 19, 2011
- Publisher Boston Globe is switching to a subscription model for BostonGlobe.com after experimenting with a free model in the past few weeks.
- Mobile accounts for 10pc of online traffic: Ask.com
- Published: October 17, 2011
- Online destination Ask.com claims it is generating 10 percent of its Internet traffic from mobile after shying away from its reputation as a search engine to become a question and answer service.
- Designing a mobile site for optimal conversion effectiveness
- Published: September 13, 2011
- By Barbara Green
In the past, retailers thought of their mobile storefront as a kind of showcase, rather than as a real supplement to the ecommerce bottom line. Not so now.
- Hurricane Irene creates whirlwind of mobile traffic
- Published: September 8, 2011
- Irene created a storm of mobile Web and app traffic as consumers experiencing the natural disaster flooded the mobile Internet and the app stores to search for news and information regarding the hurricane.
- Tips for local advertisers to develop mobile Web sites
- Published: September 1, 2011
- By Annette Tonti
A recent study from Google and Ipsos OTX shows that 95 percent of smartphone users conduct mobile searches, with 88 percent of those taking an action as a result within a day.
- Mobile Web design pitfalls
- Published: August 17, 2011
- By Colleen O'Banion
The rapid adoption of mobile technology has introduced a tricky set of constraints – smaller screen sizes, landscape and portrait ratios, odd UI/browser variations – that can overwhelm newcomers.
- What is the current thinking on mobile commerce?
- Published: August 16, 2011
- By Steve Timpson
The thing that is becoming crystal clear in mobile implementation: it is not easy to do. Marketers and retailers that want an easy path to mobile will be disappointed.
- Money Mailer revamps mobile strategy to increase reach
- Published: August 2, 2011
- Money Mailer jumped head first into mobile this summer with a new mobile strategy that increases the reach of its coupons via a mobile Web site, an application and QR codes.
- Meredith bites into mobile with food-related strategy
- Published: July 7, 2011
- Mobile will play a key role for Meredith as it looks to build a stronger role in food media.
- Coca-Cola SMS-enabled vending machine changing future of mobile payments
- Published: June 17, 2011
- NEW YORK - A Coca-Cola exec at the 2011 Mobile Marketing Forum discussed the company's SMS-enabled vending machines that let consumers pay for beverages using their mobile devices.