Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 409Displaying: 61 - 70
- Should marketers invest in in-app ads or mobile display?
- Published: April 25, 2012
- Mobile apps continue to surge in popularity, making in-apps ads an increasingly attractive option for marketers who want to reach mobile consumers. While savvy marketers have begun pouring more money into in-app ads, mobile Web-based display advertising can still make sense for many.
- Why it is time to mobilize your webcasts
- Published: April 12, 2012
- By Nick Balletta
As mobile becomes increasingly more prevalent in all facets of life as well as business, it is clear that mobile webcasting is definitely headed down this road.
- Mobile Web is being underserved, undervalued right now: Mobile Marketing Day panel
- Published: March 23, 2012
- NEW YORK Panelists at the 4th annual Mobile Marketing Day 2012 conference said that although applications are great, the mobile Web is ubiquitous and is the bare minimum needed to get started in mobile.
- Mobile Web ramping up 8x faster than Internet: Google
- Published: March 16, 2012
- The mobile Web is growing eight times the speed of the Internet, showing how the digital marketing is quickly becoming a mobile-first world, according to Google.
- Springer Mountain Farms mobile strategy grows into key CRM foundation
- Published: March 15, 2012
- Springer Mountain Farms is building on its mobile strategy with a new site that focuses on weekly specials and new marketing campaigns as it looks to build a strong mobile loyalty program.
- Why the mobile Web and not apps is the best channel for sales
- Published: March 12, 2012
- By Michael Darnaud
The reality is that consumers have a hard time keeping track of multiple apps not to mention having to update them periodically and would much rather keep more space for music and photos on their smartphones.
- Mobile should drive more personalized Web communications
- Published: March 9, 2012
- By Darren Guarnaccia
When we are mobile we multitask and multi-slice throughout the day. Mobile Web usage is part of our daily routine and has raised our expectations to include immediate access to information wherever we go.
- Mobile Web: The last temptation of scale
- Published: March 6, 2012
- By Nick Fotis
We have reached a point where most brands have a mobile Web presence. In many cases, however, it remains a one-off, rudimentary experience built to operate on all devices.
- American Cancer Society exec: Mobile Web is primary channel for mass consumption
- Published: March 1, 2012
- WASHINGTON An American Cancer Society executive at the Nonprofit Mobile Day said mobile Web is now a primary channel for mass market media consumption.
- Facebook spearheads mobile Web standards project
- Published: February 29, 2012
- Facebook is spearheading a group of mobile industry stakeholders focused on developing mobile Web standards, reflecting the growing importance of mobile to the social network.