Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 409Displaying: 71 - 80
- Native mobile sites versus proxy mobile sites
- Published: February 29, 2012
- By Jason Goldberg
It makes no sense to spend $1 million-plus hosting a site for your desktop users and then investing in a smaller scale third-party hosting service for your mobile users.
- How will Mozilla’s open marketplace shake up mobile Web development?
- Published: February 24, 2012
- Mozilla’s announcement that it will open up its mobile Web marketplace points to the ongoing need for HTML5-based Web development. So, what does this mean for brands, publishers and retailers?
- Why is Australia a no-go for going mo?
- Published: February 23, 2012
- By Gary Elphick
It is not surprising that Australians spend the majority of their time outside and opt to surf the Web via their mobile devices rather than run back to their desktops.
- Kia elevates brand via 360-degree mobile strategy
- Published: February 6, 2012
- International carmaker Kia is proving that mobile plays a crucial role in its marketing with a multifaceted campaign that includes mobile Web, advertising and applications.
- Clorox taps mobile to take Ingredient Inside program to next level
- Published: January 30, 2012
- Clorox has rolled out a mobile strategy to support its Ingredient Inside program that educates consumers on what types of fragrances and ingredients are in their cleaning products.
- Best-practice tips for building an engaging Web presence on tablets
- Published: January 19, 2012
- By Doug Heise and Sascha Langfus
While it is clear that marketers cannot ignore the tablet as a channel, the mobile device landscape has become increasingly complex and confusing for brands and consumers alike.
- Get ready for considerably higher mobile marketing budgets in 2012
- Published: January 13, 2012
- Mobile marketing budgets will increase considerably in 2012, but so will consumer expectations of the types of experiences they have interacting with their favorite businesses.
- Hearst Television ramps up mobile strategy with PolitiFact partnership
- Published: January 5, 2012
- Hearst Television is making mobile a priority for election season by partnering with online publication PolitiFact to increase the amount of political coverage on the broadcaster’s mobile Web sites and a political season-themed application.
- Univision builds local, national reach with video-centered mobile site
- Published: December 19, 2011
- Spanish media company Univision is increasing its mobile push with a new mobile site that lets users catch up on their favorite television shows and video clips.
- Which mobile channel will be the breakout star in 2012?
- Published: December 2, 2011
- Industry experts agree that the mobile Web will be the breakout mobile channel in 2012.