Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 398Displaying: 71 - 80
- Tips for retailers to capture mobile sales this holiday season
- Published: December 1, 2011
- By Bill Goldbach
Retailers will miss out on holiday sales if the mobile shopping experience is too cumbersome for users or if it is perceived as not being secure.
- What are the marketing opportunities with Facebook Mobile?
- Published: November 23, 2011
- There are some exciting opportunities for brands and marketers that want to target mobile consumers on Facebook, the company revealed in an exclusive interview with Mobile Marketer.
- What’s next in mobile authentication?
- Published: November 14, 2011
- By Bill Goldbach
If you have ever tried logging into a mobile application or Web site from your smartphone or tablet, you know that typing passwords for authentication is at best clunky and, at worst, ineffective.
- Nestle’s Perrier taps mobile Web, QR codes, IVR to attract new customers
- Published: November 4, 2011
- Nestle’s Perrier Sparking Natural Mineral Water has developed a unique marketing program that uses mobile Web sites, QR codes and interactive voice response technology to attract new consumers and cultivate loyal customers.
- Google: Effective mobile strategy means HTML5 and screen-agnostic approach
- Published: November 3, 2011
- The key to an effective mobile Web strategy starts with HTML5 and ends with a screen-agnostic approach, meaning the site is viewable on smartphones and tablets, according to a Google executive.
- Google chases brands, retailers as it ringfences mobile Web
- Published: November 2, 2011
- As Apple continues on its quest to be the king of the applications world, Google is taking another route to the top – the mobile Web.
- 3 design principles for the mobile Web
- Published: October 26, 2011
- By KF Lai
Designing for mobile can be daunting. Whether brands work on a simple banner campaign or full-scale app development, there are some principles that will keep them on the straight and narrow.
- Boston Globe rolls out subscription model for digital content
- Published: October 19, 2011
- Publisher Boston Globe is switching to a subscription model for BostonGlobe.com after experimenting with a free model in the past few weeks.
- Mobile accounts for 10pc of online traffic: Ask.com
- Published: October 17, 2011
- Online destination Ask.com claims it is generating 10 percent of its Internet traffic from mobile after shying away from its reputation as a search engine to become a question and answer service.
- Designing a mobile site for optimal conversion effectiveness
- Published: September 13, 2011
- By Barbara Green
In the past, retailers thought of their mobile storefront as a kind of showcase, rather than as a real supplement to the ecommerce bottom line. Not so now.