Tag: mobile Web
Total Results: 431Displaying: 71 - 80
- Impact of mobile devices on ecommerce
- Published: July 17, 2012
Fueling the Internet’s next evolution, mobile devices are solidifying the new retail experience from bricks-and-mortar to the ease of click-to-order.
- Univision drives content consumption, ads sales with new mobile portal
- Published: July 12, 2012
- Spanish-language television network Univision is redoubling its efforts in mobile via a new touch-optimized portal designed to drive content consumption and ad sales.
- Hearst ramps up mobile strategy with HTML5 sites, private ad exchange
- Published: June 28, 2012
- Hearst is coming on strong in mobile, having recently redesigned all of its digital properties using HTML5 technology while also launching an ad exchange that will enable advertisers to deliver mobile ads at scale.
- How email marketing service providers – and their clients – should be tackling mobile
- Published: June 27, 2012
Today’s email service providers may understand the importance of mobile interaction with a fast-growing user base, but often fail in adapting their capabilities for mobile engagement with consumers.
- Autobytel puts mobile Web in driver’s seat of on-the-go shopping strategy
- Published: June 20, 2012
- Internet automotive research and purchasing site Autobytel is taking its first step into mobile with a new version of its Web site built for mobile use and intended to facilitate car purchasing.
- Coors Light hones in on mobile to drive summer music promotion
- Published: June 7, 2012
- MillerCoors' Coors Light is using mobile Web and advertising to engage consumers in this summer’s “Search for the Coldest” campaign that is scouting out the best MC in the country.
- Ciena grows mobile views 35pc year-over-year with optimized site
- Published: May 14, 2012
- Networking company Ciena is seeing that by refreshing its mobile site with features such as video and social media, it has been able to increase traffic over the past year.
- Mozilla exec: HTML5 is the language of an open world
- Published: May 10, 2012
- NEW ORLEANS – A Mozilla executive keynoting at the International CTIA Wireless 2012 conference said that although there is still a lot of work to do in the mobile space, HTML5 will help lead the way in terms of creating innovative experiences.
- Yamaha drives 300pc jump in mobile traffic with HTML5-based sites
- Published: May 10, 2012
- Yamaha saw its mobile traffic jump 300 percent in a year after launching two HTML5-based mobile sites for its watercraft vehicles.
- Which type of mobile channel should a business develop?
- Published: May 7, 2012
Although it may be beneficial to offer every single selling channel to your consumers – just in case they decide they might glance at it one morning on the work commute – in some instances it may be a wasted expense.