Tag: mobile ads
Total Results: 48Displaying: 1 - 10
- Apple strengthens stake in mobile ads via iTunes Radio expansion
- Published: March 23, 2015
- Apple is making a stronger stake in mobile advertising by expanding its programmatic network to iTunes Radio and enabling marketers to target Apple consumers with email and phone identifiers, proving that the technology company can compete with Spotify and other streaming services.
- Native mobile ads in a strange land
- Published: March 18, 2015
- By Stephen Upstone
The chances are that you have seen native mobile ads, but you just did not know. This is because, as the name suggests, they are ads that slot seamlessly into the interface of the application or site you are using. The bad news is that, sometimes, you do not even know they are ads.
- Old Navy pitches spring line to millennials via Tumblr, Yahoo mobile ads
- Published: March 12, 2015
- Gap Inc.-owned apparel brand Old Navy is engaging millennials by showcasing its new spring line on microblogging social media application Tumblr and its Yahoo parent.
- Submissions invited for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising
- Published: February 4, 2015
- Editorial submissions are welcome for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising, a must-read handbook of tips, best practice, case studies and research from our reporters and industry leaders.
- Oscar Mayer taps iBeacons, geo-targeting to boost shopper marketing
- Published: April 8, 2014
- Mobile is giving the shopper marketing program for Kraft Foods’ Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh brand a boost via geo-targeting, in-store ads and iBeacon-delivered mobile alerts as part of a campaign to support several new Deli Fresh flavors.
- Can marketers and publishers trust their mobile click-through rates?
- Published: December 3, 2013
- By Manny Puentes
The rise in CTRs on mobile has fueled the proliferation of mobile ads and promotions, and many marketers have celebrated impressive click-throughs for various campaigns. But CTRs do not equal sales leads.
- Retailers skimp on Facebook mobile budgets, missing growing opportunity to drive sales
- Published: October 21, 2013
- While sophisticated retailers are leveraging mobile ads on Facebook to drive in-store traffic or deep link mobile application ads to enable purchases from within an app, on the whole the retail sector lags behind other marketers in targeting the social network’s large mobile user base.
- How mobile ads will evolve
- Published: July 17, 2013
- By Rob Schmults
As Web traffic rapidly shifts to mobile devices, online marketers scramble to adapt. What do ads look like in a mobile environment? Where do you even place them? How do the mechanics of a click work? Where does that click land you?
- Facebook’s stock value rises on increased mobile advertising
- Published: November 27, 2012
- After several rocky months, Facebook’s outlook suddenly looks stronger based on a jump in the number of ads appearing in mobile news feeds, as well as an increase in its stock value.
- Rich media ads deliver engagement rate of 12.8pc: report
- Published: October 1, 2012
- Rich media mobile ads are delivering an engagement rate of 12.8 percent, on average, across all devices, platforms and ad placements, according to a new report from Celtra.