Tag: mobile ads
Total Results: 52Displaying: 1 - 10
- Stride Rite walks into mobile ads with rebranding campaign
- Published: July 27, 2015
- Childrenís shoe manufacturer Stride Rite is launching an omnichannel campaign to introduce its rebranding, leveraging mobile and social media to connect with parents through real-life experiences and ad content.
- Majority of online video views will soon occur on mobile: report
- Published: July 6, 2015
- As storytelling pulls in mobile video viewers, more and more users are following through video ads until completion, with 79 percent of ads viewed in their entirety, according to a new report from Ooyala.
- MMA native ad guidelines address uncertainty over important mobile opportunity
- Published: May 1, 2015
- The Mobile Marketing Association is attempting to bring some conformity to the growing mobile native advertising space with new ad format guidelines, as uncertainty persists over what exactly constitutes native advertising and its effectiveness.
- West Elm stacks up Facebook ads with consumer-generated photos
- Published: April 10, 2015
- Home furnishings retailer West Elm is one of the first brands to tap visual marketing platform Olapicís new consumer-generated Facebook advertisements, which enables marketers to grab user photos from Instagram and other social networks in retargeting and display ads to bolster performance.
- Apple strengthens stake in mobile ads via iTunes Radio expansion
- Published: March 23, 2015
- Apple is making a stronger stake in mobile advertising by expanding its programmatic network to iTunes Radio and enabling marketers to target Apple consumers with email and phone identifiers, proving that the technology company can compete with Spotify and other streaming services.
- Native mobile ads in a strange land
- Published: March 18, 2015
- By Stephen Upstone
The chances are that you have seen native mobile ads, but you just did not know. This is because, as the name suggests, they are ads that slot seamlessly into the interface of the application or site you are using. The bad news is that, sometimes, you do not even know they are ads.
- Old Navy pitches spring line to millennials via Tumblr, Yahoo mobile ads
- Published: March 12, 2015
- Gap Inc.-owned apparel brand Old Navy is engaging millennials by showcasing its new spring line on microblogging social media application Tumblr and its Yahoo parent.
- Submissions invited for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising
- Published: February 4, 2015
- Editorial submissions are welcome for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising, a must-read handbook of tips, best practice, case studies and research from our reporters and industry leaders.
- Oscar Mayer taps iBeacons, geo-targeting to boost shopper marketing
- Published: April 8, 2014
- Mobile is giving the shopper marketing program for Kraft Foodsí Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh brand a boost via geo-targeting, in-store ads and iBeacon-delivered mobile alerts as part of a campaign to support several new Deli Fresh flavors.
- Can marketers and publishers trust their mobile click-through rates?
- Published: December 3, 2013
- By Manny Puentes
The rise in CTRs on mobile has fueled the proliferation of mobile ads and promotions, and many marketers have celebrated impressive click-throughs for various campaigns. But CTRs do not equal sales leads.