Tag: mobile ads
Total Results: 45Displaying: 1 - 10
- Oscar Mayer taps iBeacons, geo-targeting to boost shopper marketing
- Published: April 8, 2014
- Mobile is giving the shopper marketing program for Kraft Foods’ Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh brand a boost via geo-targeting, in-store ads and iBeacon-delivered mobile alerts as part of a campaign to support several new Deli Fresh flavors.
- Can marketers and publishers trust their mobile click-through rates?
- Published: December 3, 2013
- By Manny Puentes
The rise in CTRs on mobile has fueled the proliferation of mobile ads and promotions, and many marketers have celebrated impressive click-throughs for various campaigns. But CTRs do not equal sales leads.
- Retailers skimp on Facebook mobile budgets, missing growing opportunity to drive sales
- Published: October 21, 2013
- While sophisticated retailers are leveraging mobile ads on Facebook to drive in-store traffic or deep link mobile application ads to enable purchases from within an app, on the whole the retail sector lags behind other marketers in targeting the social network’s large mobile user base.
- How mobile ads will evolve
- Published: July 17, 2013
- By Rob Schmults
As Web traffic rapidly shifts to mobile devices, online marketers scramble to adapt. What do ads look like in a mobile environment? Where do you even place them? How do the mechanics of a click work? Where does that click land you?
- Submissions invited for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising
- Published: June 18, 2013
- Editorial submissions are welcome for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising, a must-read handbook of tips, best practice, case studies and research from our reporters and industry leaders.
- Facebook’s stock value rises on increased mobile advertising
- Published: November 27, 2012
- After several rocky months, Facebook’s outlook suddenly looks stronger based on a jump in the number of ads appearing in mobile news feeds, as well as an increase in its stock value.
- Rich media ads deliver engagement rate of 12.8pc: report
- Published: October 1, 2012
- Rich media mobile ads are delivering an engagement rate of 12.8 percent, on average, across all devices, platforms and ad placements, according to a new report from Celtra.
- Mobile ads: Forget format and focus on value
- Published: August 24, 2012
- By Lars Albright
In mobile advertising today, value has to flow three ways: between publishers, users and advertisers. Giving better value, not buying better space, is where advertisers need to focus.
- Nordstrom aims to increase in-store foot traffic with mobile advertising campaign
- Published: July 18, 2012
- Department store chain Nordstrom is using mobile advertising as part of a bigger push to get consumers in-store for its upcoming Beauty Bash event.
- Todacell raises $2M to address need for mobile campaign optimization
- Published: June 21, 2012
- In a reflection of the need for mobile campaign optimization as advertising to on-the-go consumers grows, mobile ad network Todacell has raised $2 million in its latest round of funding.