Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1650Displaying: 1 - 10
- Missed opportunities of mobile messaging
- Published: June 26, 2015
- By Melinda Krueger
There is no shortage of articles on how to make the best use of the mobile medium, replete with key factors and catchy acronyms. But here are a few simple ideas that I do not find in the wild. They are borne of my incredulity over our collective lack of manners.
- Can Facebook challenge YouTube’s dominance on mobile video?
- Published: June 23, 2015
- YouTube is currently a critical platform for mobile video but, as consumption continues to grow, Facebook is making a play for a bigger role, which means marketers should consider boosting their video strategy on Facebook, given its significant reach.
- 6 fundamentals of successful mobile engagement
- Published: June 19, 2015
- By Dave Murashige
Today’s customers are undeniably mobile. And that means they have access to more information than ever before – both on you and your competitor – and they can access that information anywhere, anytime. So how can you make your brand’s messages stand out in a sea of digital noise?
- How Everything-as-a-Service will help brands on mobile
- Published: June 18, 2015
- By Steve Chung
How can a company get everything right so that its app is a smash hit, both for users and the business’ bottom line?
- Apple Watch’s role in a data-driven advertising environment
- Published: June 17, 2015
- By Lara Mehanna
With the much-anticipated Apple Watch finally here, the discussion now turns to how this brand product and other wearables will not only fit into our personal daily routines but also how they will influence business.
- 4 reasons why your AdWords campaigns are not working
- Published: June 13, 2015
- By Chris Lucas
If your Google AdWords campaign is not working, do not throw in the towel. Instead, find the source of the problem.
- 3 challenges with using video as a marketing tool
- Published: June 12, 2015
- By Ian Foley
Video has become integral part of the consumer journey, often being the deciding factor that convinces potential consumers to buy a particular product or service.
- Coca-Cola exec: YouTube stars are the new Hollywood celebrities
- Published: June 11, 2015
- NEW YORK – An executive from Coca-Cola at the 2015 Integrated Marketing Week detailed how the brand uses YouTube and its stars as a jumping-off point to experiment with marketing innovation and connect with millennials.
- 5 tips to battle mobile advertising fraud
- Published: June 11, 2015
- By Dean Harris
When asked why he robbed banks, famous bank robber Willie Sutton said, “Because that’s where the money is.”
- Reinventing mobile video ads for millennials
- Published: June 10, 2015
- By Mihael Mikek
The time has come to reinvent display advertising.