Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1670Displaying: 1 - 10
- San Antonio targets travelers with interactive selfie campaign and 67pc engage
- Published: July 24, 2015
- The San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau is running a rich media mobile ad this summer that enables consumers to experience the city through an interactive selfie feature and, midway through the campaign, 67 percent have taken a secondary action.
- How to market to the various kinds of luxury consumers?
- Published: July 23, 2015
- By Akash Kaura
As the market for luxury goods and services continues to grow worldwide, here are some key trends for the various segments of luxury consumers in Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia. Marketers can use the actionable insights offered here to reach their target consumers more effectively and efficiently, starting now.
- Goldfish-sized attention spans: The marketer’s new challenge
- Published: July 22, 2015
- By Derrick Lin
For marketers, the shrinking of attention spans is yet another challenge in the age of multiple content sources and engagement options.
- 3 steps to build long-term customer relationships with mobile
- Published: July 21, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
Here are three fundamental steps that brands need to take to build long-term relationships with their customers using the mobile app.
- Why Apple Watch apps should be one-dimensional
- Published: July 20, 2015
- By Peter Skoromnyi
You cannot do everything on the watch – and Apple is not marketing it this way. However, it seems some marketers strive for very ambitious goals to make fully functional apps for Apple Watch that simply do not make sense.
- Febreze freshens up with Facebook's carousel ads for mobile
- Published: July 17, 2015
- With early results for Facebook’s carousel ads showing 30 to 50 percent lower cost-per-conversion, Procter & Gamble is betting on the interactive ads to drive trial for its latest product innovation – Febreze with Tide Original Scent – by linking to Coupons.com on the last panel.
- Why store visits are not conversions
- Published: July 17, 2015
- By Chuck Moxley
Given the inherent flaws, counting store visits as conversions represents a rather alarming shift in the industry. Marketers are investing dollars in campaigns without being able to correlate them to sales results.
- There is no mobile customer: Leveraging omnidevice data to boost ecommerce performance
- Published: July 15, 2015
- By John Tomich
As the omnichannel reality of ecommerce sinks in, it has become harder and harder to ascribe any meaningful significance to a particular mobile channel’s conversion rate by itself.
- How to build a successful Apple Watch app
- Published: July 14, 2015
- By Christian Gaiser
While expectations vary over how it will sell, one analyst predicts that 20 million of the Apple Watches will be snapped up by year-end, making it the most popular smartwatch ever.
- 12pc of advertisers never successfully serve a rich media ad on mobile: report
- Published: July 13, 2015
- During the first quarter of 2015, 5.35 million rich media ads served to mobile devices defaulted, resulting in lost opportunities for marketers, according to a new report from Sizmek.