Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1428Displaying: 91 - 100
- 3 key mobile optimization considerations for brands
- Published: March 26, 2014
- By Ryan Golden
When it comes to mobile optimization, the first question you may be asking, “Why am I not getting results and, more importantly, learning from the campaign?”
- Webinar on April 24: How brands must avoid message fatigue across email, SMS and push
- Published: March 25, 2014
- BIA/Kelsey analyst Michael Boland will lead a discussion on how brands must avoid creating message fatigue with the numerous emails, texts and push alerts overwhelming consumers. Registration is now open for this free, hour-long webinar at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 24.
- How retailers should select their mobile payment platform
- Published: March 25, 2014
- By Ross Beyeler
Over the past few months, I have had a number of boutique retailers inquire about implementing new point-of-sale systems and mobile payment solutions for their business.
- Responsive Web design is not nearly enough
- Published: March 24, 2014
- By Daniel Weisbeck
We have spent more than a decade optimizing desktop Web sites, primarily to improve conversions. So why are we not making similar investments, particularly in analytics, for mobile?
- How messaging apps can monetize their platforms
- Published: March 20, 2014
- By Sean O'Brien
As the messaging application market has rapidly exploded, monetization has been making headlines. Take the Facebook and WhatsApp acquisition news – what was the main focus on the analyst call? Monetization.
- In-store mobility: What are the next steps?
- Published: March 19, 2014
- By Jerry Rightmer
While mobile POS represented the first wave of enterprise mobility, we are now seeing retailers focus on cross-channel, customer-focused capabilities that represent the next wave of mobility.
- Why managing an app should be as easy as a Web site
- Published: March 18, 2014
- By Bob Moul
Retailers should apply technology that makes it as easy to manage mobile applications as it is to manage today’s Web sites.
- Amazon Prime’s price increase could open door for rivals
- Published: March 17, 2014
- By Tom Caporaso
Amazon’s recent decision to raise the cost of a Prime membership will test some of the limits of paid loyalty among its core audience and could open the door for rival Internet retailers.
- How mobile helps cut costs
- Published: March 14, 2014
- By James Orsini
Proper communication with customers via mobile outreach would not only reduce marketers' stress from the uncertainty, but also decrease the cost of lost productivity.
- SXSW: Making the case for marketing-as-a-service
- Published: March 13, 2014
- By Doug Stovall
Brands and agencies are wrestling with the question of when personalized marketing based on consumer data crosses the line from relevant and helpful to creepy and intrusive.