Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1634Displaying: 91 - 100
- What to consider when selecting a new CRM system
- Published: February 17, 2015
- By Grant Halloran
Five factors to keep in mind when narrowing down the search for avoiding the trap of signing on for the wrong CRM offering.
- Tresemmé styles mobile marketing with relevancy, practicality and engagement
- Published: February 13, 2015
- Unilever’s Tresemmé teamed with Cosmopolitan.com to promote the brand's hair care products by offering styling tips in a recent article and also used mobile ads to drive users to its YouTube channel to watch hair tutorial videos.
- 4 marketing requirements to make 2015 even more profitable
- Published: February 13, 2015
- By Kristin Flor
Here are the four things to keep in mind to make your marketing click with your prospects in 2015, followed by a sure-fire process for discovering even more strategies on your own.
- Snapchat opens the floodgates to publishers and brands
- Published: February 12, 2015
- By Andy Maskin
Last month Snapchat, the popular mobile messaging application famous for self-destructing messages, launched a new feature entitled Discover. It functions as a media portal, allowing publishers to curate a daily mix of short-form content. Launch partners include top-tier media properties such as ESPN, the Food Network and CNN. Primarily online publishers such as Yahoo and Vice are also represented.
- How location became the tail wagging the future of mobile ad creative
- Published: February 11, 2015
- By Joel Fisher
Looking at the most successful location-informed mobile campaigns over the past 18 months, it is clear there are several creative techniques that drive more traffic to the aisles, showrooms and tables of advertisers.
- 3 landscape-changing media trends to watch this year
- Published: February 10, 2015
- By Jim Porcarelli
The rapidly fragmenting media landscape and explosion of programmatic buying are spurring significant changes in the media industry.
- How Apple’s iOS 8 changes the game for brands and retailers
- Published: February 9, 2015
- By Greg Weinger
Marketers may have heard about some of the well-publicized features in iOS 8 such as Interactive Notifications and widgets, but there are lesser-known behavioral changes in the new operating system that could have a profound effect on the end-user’s experience.
- Top questions still puzzling many of today’s mobile app marketers
- Published: February 6, 2015
- By Sigal Bareket
When tracking post-install user behavior, what are the most common parameters to track and measure? Answers to this question and many more.
- Foldable big screens the next big thing for mobile?
- Published: February 5, 2015
- By Duncan Clark
Every year, competition in the mobile space becomes more intense than ever. But we have now reached a tipping point.
- Submissions invited for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising
- Published: February 4, 2015
- Editorial submissions are welcome for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising, a must-read handbook of tips, best practice, case studies and research from our reporters and industry leaders.