Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1654Displaying: 11 - 20
- 3 challenges with using video as a marketing tool
- Published: June 12, 2015
- By Ian Foley
Video has become integral part of the consumer journey, often being the deciding factor that convinces potential consumers to buy a particular product or service.
- Coca-Cola exec: YouTube stars are the new Hollywood celebrities
- Published: June 11, 2015
- NEW YORK – An executive from Coca-Cola at the 2015 Integrated Marketing Week detailed how the brand uses YouTube and its stars as a jumping-off point to experiment with marketing innovation and connect with millennials.
- 5 tips to battle mobile advertising fraud
- Published: June 11, 2015
- By Dean Harris
When asked why he robbed banks, famous bank robber Willie Sutton said, “Because that’s where the money is.”
- Reinventing mobile video ads for millennials
- Published: June 10, 2015
- By Mihael Mikek
The time has come to reinvent display advertising.
- 3 tips to protect against mobile commerce fraud
- Published: June 9, 2015
- By Tom Donlea
Mobile commerce is without a doubt the riskiest method of sales. In 2014, merchants experienced nearly double the fraud rate in mobile commerce versus ecommerce.
- FTC issues new social media/endorsement guidance
- Published: June 5, 2015
- By Andrew B. Lustigman
Recognizing the continuing growth and evolution of social media and consumer-generated content as well as the space-constrained nature of some platforms, on May 29 the Federal Trade Commission issued “The FTC’s Endorsement Guides: What People Are Asking,” which provides an update to the Guides’ Q&As.
- Media brands should prioritize mobile, video in holistic content strategies: report
- Published: June 4, 2015
- Offering the ability for consumers to seamlessly travel from one device to another is essential for media brands to stay afloat in the mobile era, according to a new report from PwC.
- What is driving mobile loyalty?
- Published: June 3, 2015
- By Brandon Logsdon
With myriad functionalities and the choice between a standalone loyalty program app or embedded loyalty features, it is up to each brand to determine which features will resonate with their customer base while maintaining the brand identity.
- Avoid falling into the app-fatigue trap
- Published: June 2, 2015
- By Mike Haney
What apps do consumers use on their personal devices? Facebook, weather, email, a news app and whatever messaging app their wives or husbands are on. Why? All those apps are vital to their lives. How can yours be just as vital?
- How brands can get the most out of their video content for mobile
- Published: June 1, 2015
- By Ashley Eckel
In the United States alone, the number of mobile video viewers is pushing 200 million, which justifies the nearly $1.5 billion that brands spent on mobile video advertising in 2014.