Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1464Displaying: 11 - 20
- Setting long-term customer relationships via in-store service
- Published: October 9, 2014
- By Fred Thompson
According to the old proverb, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Does the same principle apply in a luxury retail setting? No, says a recent study that implies that the ruder the sales staff, the better the sales.
- Cracking the mobile utility code: Lessons marketers can learn from my annual holiday
- Published: October 8, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
Every so often, I read an editorial or opinion piece that bemoans mobile technology’s takeover of our work-life “balance.” The popular belief is that smartphones are turning human beings into workaholics, 24/7 mobile addicts or both.
- Ad buyer’s guide to mobile programmatic
- Published: October 7, 2014
- By Shawn Aguilar
Mobile programmatic is a fundamental shift in how advertising has been done. The transition is very similar to what happened with digitalization of stock markets.
- Measuring the quality of mobile campaigns and user engagement
- Published: October 6, 2014
- By Sigal Bareket
Most brand marketers today still believe that click-through rates are the best indication of user engagement and media quality measurement in mobile advertising. Not so.
- Ford borrows a better idea to get closer to customers
- Published: October 2, 2014
- By Jeff Hasen
In the late 1960s, Ford Motor Company’s advertising proclaimed that the automaker had “a better idea.” During Advertising Week in New York, the company admitted that its mobile learnings have come in large part from others.
- Building long-term sustainable revenue from audiences
- Published: October 1, 2014
- By Ian Foley
The last 10 years has seen unprecedented investment in ad technology. According to Brian Andersen, partner at Luma Partners, this has amounted to $5 billion in venture capital, which has created an ecosystem of more than 200 venture-backed companies in the video ad ecosystem alone.
- Google enhances mobile display advertising to boost cross-screen branding
- Published: September 30, 2014
- Google is stepping up its push into mobile display advertising with new formats and tools as it seeks to address the growing interest in not just paid search but also brand engagement on smartphones.
- What can the Wolf of Wall Street teach us about mobile marketing?
- Published: September 30, 2014
- By Fred Hsu
Mobile advertising methods have recently been brought into question by a small proportion of companies exploring the benefits of ad trading.
- Taking the Amazon battle to last-mile delivery seriously
- Published: September 29, 2014
- Amazon’s decision to experiment with deliveries bypassing traditional delivery companies takes the retail battle to the newest area of competitive advantage: the last mile.
- CPG brands’ localized digital activations more influential than TV ads: report
- Published: September 26, 2014
- CPG brands must make personalized content and localized digital activation a priority if they want to influence in-store sales in an increasingly multi-screen environment, according to a new report from Gannett division G/O Digital.