Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1634Displaying: 21 - 30
- Mobile media to play pivotal role in 2016 presidential elections
- Published: May 6, 2015
- By Dan Hodges
Although it may seem far away, the first presidential primary will be in January 2016. The 2016 elections include the presidential race, the Senate (34 races), gubernatorial (12 races), House (63 races) and the presidential primaries.
- How digital activity logging is changing customer research
- Published: May 5, 2015
- By Hilding Anderson
Perhaps for the first time, researchers now have the ability to see digital device activity – smartphone, tablet and PC – at a millisecond-by-millisecond level, and then aggregate that data into patterns of days, weeks and months.
- Prepare to target users pairing the Apple Watch with their iPhones
- Published: May 4, 2015
- By Craig Palli
As orders of the Apple Watch build and consumer demand heightens for the tech market’s hottest new gadget, this time is likely to be remembered as a turning point for the entire class of wearables – from watches to glasses to fitness bands and whatever comes next.
- MMA native ad guidelines address uncertainty over important mobile opportunity
- Published: May 1, 2015
- The Mobile Marketing Association is attempting to bring some conformity to the growing mobile native advertising space with new ad format guidelines, as uncertainty persists over what exactly constitutes native advertising and its effectiveness.
- Programmatic: The stock market of digital advertising
- Published: May 1, 2015
- By Ashwin Nayak
Programmatic has completely changed the way that online ad buying works. Many businesses are quickly converting to this new method of buying and selling ad space. Yet, some are left wondering, what is it about this fairly new concept that is taking the digital advertising world by storm?
- Macy's Martine Reardon inducted into Mobile Hall of Fame
- Published: April 29, 2015
- Martine Reardon, chief marketing officer of department store chain Macy’s, has entered the Mobile Hall of Fame for outstanding leadership in evangelizing mobile within the retail industry and at forums nationwide.
- Is responsive Web design overhyped?
- Published: April 28, 2015
- By Keith Lietzke
Responsive Web design is all the rage. We hear advocates asserting that “responsive is the way to develop sites.” Or “Google recommends responsive for SEO.”
- Traffic methods for mobile commerce
- Published: April 27, 2015
- By Tessa Goodwin
Overall, mcommerce is expected to account for 40 percent of all global online transactions by the end of 2015. To be successful, marketers must have a strong hold on mobile performance marketing methods to drive sales.
- Stop failing at mobile-campaign attribution
- Published: April 24, 2015
- By BJ Hatcher
How many of your mobile campaigns simply fail to generate the metrics that you really need to justify your mobile ad budget? I am guessing more than your directors would prefer.
- Mobile ad revenue skyrockets with a 76 percent increase: IAB
- Published: April 23, 2015
- As consumers shift toward a mobile-first lifestyle, advertising revenue is following in their footsteps to better reach them, according to a new report from the Interactive Advertising Bureau.