Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1634Displaying: 31 - 40
- How mobile is transforming the grocery/CPG business
- Published: April 23, 2015
- By Adam Meshekow
Mobile and Internet make up roughly 45 percent of an average person’s media consumption, yet advertisers are only spending about 26 percent of their budget on those two mediums, including a mere 4 percent on mobile.
- How the post-install event is key to app marketing
- Published: April 22, 2015
- By Moshe Vaknin
In the same way that the measurement of clicks has lost its significance in banner advertising when better technology enables analyzing the sales path, the measurement of installs is losing its importance in app marketing.
- 3 use cases for A/B testing on mobile
- Published: April 21, 2015
- By Lynn Wang
A/B testing solutions can be used for so much more than basic optimization. Here are three often overlooked, but powerful, use cases for A/B testing, specifically for mobile marketers.
- Do not fetishize technology without consideration to consumer behavior
- Published: April 20, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
What new technology has really generated is new behavior, whether it is sharing pictures of food, curating our Instagram to reflect who we are, pinning products for shopping and styling inspiration, or buying clothes on our mobile phones. Yet we have focused on ourselves and technology, not consumers and how they shop and decide.
- How retailers can adopt a mobile-first strategy
- Published: April 15, 2015
- By Avery Amaya
According to forecasts from Goldman Sachs, by 2018 the mobile commerce market is expected to reach the same level as ecommerce was in 2013, at $630 billion in sales. And according to Nielsen, nearly 20 percent of all retail sales across the United States are in some way influenced by mobile.
- Mobile ad retargeting is missing piece to the marketing puzzle
- Published: April 14, 2015
- By Solomon Thimothy
Ninety-eight percent of traffic on any given Web site leaves without converting. How can you bring back those visitors and refocus their attention back onto your product?
- Is Twitter losing ground for social TV engagements?
- Published: April 13, 2015
- Twitter has held a special position with television advertisers and programmers, but new research as well as increased competition suggest this role could be weakening.
- Apps are key to a meaningful user-centric mobile strategy
- Published: April 13, 2015
- By Peter Eckert
Gartner forecasts “by 2017, mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, generating revenue of more than $77 billion and making apps one of the most popular computing tools for users across the globe.”
- What does HBO Now mean for marketers?
- Published: April 10, 2015
- By Jim Porçarelli
Television viewership, once built exponentially over decades, is crumbling.
- Mobile money flowing, it’s time to correct some mistakes
- Published: April 9, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
We can debate the exact definition of meaningful dollars, but we all have to agree that the projected $100 billion in mobile advertising spend in 2016 would fit into that category.