Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1503Displaying: 41 - 50
- 5 things to avoid in mobile commerce this holiday season
- Published: October 24, 2014
- By Wilson Kerr
As consumer confidence in mobile grows, so does mobile-originating traffic to retail Web sites. In fact, according to a June 2014 comScore report, fully 60 percent of digital media time spent online by consumers is originating from smartphones and tablets, a figure that has increased 50 percent over 2013.
- Inviting opinion pieces on mobile marketing
- Published: October 23, 2014
- Mobile Marketer is inviting opinion pieces on mobile advertising, marketing and media issues that affect marketers as they include mobile in the marketing mix.
- Mobile ad revenues jump 76pc as everyday use grows: IAB
- Published: October 21, 2014
- Marketers’ spend on mobile advertising reached $5.3 billion in the first half of 2014, up from $3 billion during the same period a year ago, according to a new report from the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
- Are in-store tablets the right prescription for retail effectiveness?
- Published: October 21, 2014
- By Jerry Rightmer
In the near future, you are likely to see a device identical to the tablet you use at home to browse the Web or watch a video at the cash wrap of your favorite retailer. The phenomenon is not limited to a select group of luxury or consumer tech stores.
- Why good product design is a marathon, not a sprint
- Published: October 20, 2014
- By Ben Jordan
Too often, designers and their teams are sprinting to finish a project before a deadline and then iterating quickly on the next version. But good design – especially product design – takes time, and it should not be rushed.
- Why video is dominating mobile
- Published: October 16, 2014
- By Ian Mullins
Research has shown that mobile video views have increased a massive 400 percent in the past two years, doubling in the last year alone.
- Regaining consumer attention for retailer apps through beacon marketing
- Published: October 15, 2014
- By Michael Trepeta
Nearly three out of every four minutes of app usage occurs on one of the individual’s top four apps. But who is to say that all of the other apps downloaded are deemed disposable?
- Use it or lose it: How to tap end-of-year budget
- Published: October 13, 2014
- By Tia Sollecito
If you find yourself having budget left as we approach the end of the year, congratulations. That feeling can be akin to striking gold.
- Optimizing mobile advertising on dimensions that really matter
- Published: October 10, 2014
- By Joline McGoldrick
With the maturity of mobile as an advertising platform in audience time, media spend and technical capabilities, it is incumbent on brands to refine their mobile campaign optimization criteria to keep pace with the evolving mobile ecosystem.
- Retailers settling into analysis paralysis over mobile commerce progress
- Published: October 9, 2014
- As the rubber hits the road for most retailers heading into the holiday season, some key decisions about mobile commerce are being kicked into the long grass for seeming want of clarity.