Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1726Displaying: 41 - 50
- Mobile best-practice tips for small businesses
- Published: August 17, 2015
- By Paul Cho
According to a study by Global Web Index, 80 percent of shoppers consider smartphones a close second, only to PCs or laptops (91 percent), as the most popular devices used to search the Internet.
- Why luxury brands must invest more in digital advertising
- Published: August 14, 2015
- By Ana Andjelic
“The Internet is the only medium that can reach almost all luxury buyers in all markets,” noted a Google study of global luxury shoppers. Yet, this fact goes strangely unexamined by the legacy luxury brands.
- Q2 2015 mobile site performance benchmark report
- Published: August 13, 2015
- The fourth installment in an exclusive series, this publication is reporting on quarterly mobile site performance as monitored by Catchpoint Systems, New York. Find out in this installment how leading brands in the retail, banking and travel sectors fared.
- How wearables hold potential for consumers and brands
- Published: August 13, 2015
- By Philippe Benitez
IDC estimates that technology manufacturers will ship a total of 45.7 million wearables in 2015 and that, by 2019, total shipment volume will reach 126.1 million globally.
- Tips for building a luxury brand on Instagram
- Published: August 12, 2015
- By Gideon Kimbrell
Too many high-end brands shy away from Instagram out of fear that they cannot control their image.
- Why Bluetooth could be the game-changer in mobile payments
- Published: August 11, 2015
- By Abrar Siddiqui
The answer to merging the worlds of mobile and in-store retail lies in having a solution that offers the factors of function, convenience and a great user experience.
- Why your business should not opt-out of SMS marketing
- Published: August 7, 2015
- By Brittany Bentz
The rules and regulations for a text message marketing campaign are confusing. Trust me, I know. There are a lot of guidelines to follow and they are constantly evolving.
- New York Times’ mobile ads focus on targeting meaningful moments
- Published: August 5, 2015
- The New York Times is launching a new advertising solution for mobile that leverages user data to serve targeted content at relevant times and places throughout the day.
- Growing concerns over ad viewability: 3 reasons brands should go in-app
- Published: August 4, 2015
- By Craig Palli
Citing concerns over viewability, Kellogg in June cut its spend on video ads running on major publishers such as Facebook and YouTube. It marked yet another instance of brands rejecting traditional online advertising methods over not knowing who – if anyone – is seeing their ads.
- IoT Influencer Summit: Thoughts and impressions
- Published: August 3, 2015
- By Michael Becker and Max Thorpe
In one way or another, the Internet of Things is playing a larger role in every company’s future and client interactions. At a minimum, every company must start planning now for how IoT will affect their business.