Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1694Displaying: 41 - 50
- Skippy cracks open auto-play video’s potential on Pandora
- Published: July 2, 2015
- As auto-play video ads increasingly become the norm on mobile platforms, recent efforts from big brands such as Hormel’s Skippy reflect the importance of experiences that are entertaining and native to the environment.
- Brands must move budgets to the world’s most influential mass medium
- Published: July 2, 2015
- By Mitchell Reichgut
According to eMarketer, mobile advertising spending will surpass the $100 billion mark in 2016, an increase of 430 percent from 2013. Mobile has achieved first-screen status, with average users checking their phones up to 150 times a day, according to Facebook.
- Getting mobile onboarding right to avoid app abandonment
- Published: July 1, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
A large majority of customers will abandon an app within the first minute. That is why mobile onboarding – the process of walking a user through a few screens to orient them with an app and its features – is crucial in deciding whether a user becomes active or calls it quits.
- 4 mobile direct marketing essentials
- Published: June 30, 2015
- By Nick Worth
According to Gartner, smartphones and tablet users are expected to approach 7 billion by 2020. This growing mobile customer base expects brands to respond to their requests instantly and contextually.
- Missed opportunities of mobile messaging
- Published: June 26, 2015
- By Melinda Krueger
There is no shortage of articles on how to make the best use of the mobile medium, replete with key factors and catchy acronyms. But here are a few simple ideas that I do not find in the wild. They are borne of my incredulity over our collective lack of manners.
- Can Facebook challenge YouTube’s dominance on mobile video?
- Published: June 23, 2015
- YouTube is currently a critical platform for mobile video but, as consumption continues to grow, Facebook is making a play for a bigger role, which means marketers should consider boosting their video strategy on Facebook, given its significant reach.
- 6 fundamentals of successful mobile engagement
- Published: June 19, 2015
- By Dave Murashige
Today’s customers are undeniably mobile. And that means they have access to more information than ever before – both on you and your competitor – and they can access that information anywhere, anytime. So how can you make your brand’s messages stand out in a sea of digital noise?
- How Everything-as-a-Service will help brands on mobile
- Published: June 18, 2015
- By Steve Chung
How can a company get everything right so that its app is a smash hit, both for users and the business’ bottom line?
- Apple Watch’s role in a data-driven advertising environment
- Published: June 17, 2015
- By Lara Mehanna
With the much-anticipated Apple Watch finally here, the discussion now turns to how this brand product and other wearables will not only fit into our personal daily routines but also how they will influence business.
- 4 reasons why your AdWords campaigns are not working
- Published: June 13, 2015
- By Chris Lucas
If your Google AdWords campaign is not working, do not throw in the towel. Instead, find the source of the problem.