Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1398Displaying: 51 - 60
- Mobile display ads: Early data shows that double opt-in does not improve quality
- Published: April 16, 2014
- By John Busby
Early data shows that double opt-in has only a modest impact on accidental clicks.
- Applying true luxury marketing principles to the broader luxury sector
- Published: April 15, 2014
- By David Moritz
True luxury is mainly a French and Italian business model: a careful balancing of authentic quality and ethereal yet undeniable emotions, which leads to strictly speaking irrational purchasing behavior. It is not easy, and it is not a trick – the benefits are quite real.
- If a tweet falls in the forest . . .
- Published: April 14, 2014
- By Gary Schwartz
Just when you thought you have mastered your applications and browser tabs, add offline interactive signals to this digital cacophony.
- 5 tips to boost search engine optimization in a competitive environment
- Published: April 10, 2014
- By Eric Covino
While rankings are an important part of a search engine optimization campaign, there is a lot more to it than that.
- Mobile ad revenue share report requires native response
- Published: April 9, 2014
- By Ariff Quli
The continued fall in revenue share among all mobile advertising providers except Facebook and Twitter in the eMarketer’s latest predictions on global mobile ad spend must serve as a wake-up call for the industry.
- Canadian anti-spam legislation and notification opt-in best practices
- Published: April 8, 2014
- By Stephanie Capretto
Asking for opt-in is becoming the new standard, which has always been the case for iOS users. Android developers for the Canadian market will want to start thinking about how to incorporate a similar opt-in process.
- Mobile marketing’s evolution to mobility
- Published: April 3, 2014
- By Jay Henderson
According to the Journal of Clinical Psychology, 54 percent of Americans give up on their New Year’s resolutions within six months. But marketers must keep one resolution: Stop using the phrase, “mobile marketing.”
- Beacons: Reimagining the in-store experience
- Published: April 2, 2014
- By Sep Seyedi
Breaking the ice between consumers and retailers is becoming increasingly important. Beacons have quickly become the new conversation starters, bringing technological innovation to the forefront of retail.
- Valuing engagement over scale in mobile
- Published: March 28, 2014
- By Leigh Middleton
While advertisers pursue the answer to delivering engaging ads without interrupting user experience, an alternative solution lies elsewhere.
- Mobile is not TV’s handmaiden – and nor is it the second screen
- Published: March 27, 2014
- By Josh Rinsky
In consumer advertising, television is king and no other channel is going to grab the crown any time soon. That leaves every other screen – smartphone, tablet, even computer – duking it out for the title of second screen, right?