Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1670Displaying: 61 - 70
- Programmatic: The stock market of digital advertising
- Published: May 1, 2015
- By Ashwin Nayak
Programmatic has completely changed the way that online ad buying works. Many businesses are quickly converting to this new method of buying and selling ad space. Yet, some are left wondering, what is it about this fairly new concept that is taking the digital advertising world by storm?
- Macy's Martine Reardon inducted into Mobile Hall of Fame
- Published: April 29, 2015
- Martine Reardon, chief marketing officer of department store chain Macy’s, has entered the Mobile Hall of Fame for outstanding leadership in evangelizing mobile within the retail industry and at forums nationwide.
- Is responsive Web design overhyped?
- Published: April 28, 2015
- By Keith Lietzke
Responsive Web design is all the rage. We hear advocates asserting that “responsive is the way to develop sites.” Or “Google recommends responsive for SEO.”
- Traffic methods for mobile commerce
- Published: April 27, 2015
- By Tessa Goodwin
Overall, mcommerce is expected to account for 40 percent of all global online transactions by the end of 2015. To be successful, marketers must have a strong hold on mobile performance marketing methods to drive sales.
- Stop failing at mobile-campaign attribution
- Published: April 24, 2015
- By BJ Hatcher
How many of your mobile campaigns simply fail to generate the metrics that you really need to justify your mobile ad budget? I am guessing more than your directors would prefer.
- Mobile ad revenue skyrockets with a 76 percent increase: IAB
- Published: April 23, 2015
- As consumers shift toward a mobile-first lifestyle, advertising revenue is following in their footsteps to better reach them, according to a new report from the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
- How mobile is transforming the grocery/CPG business
- Published: April 23, 2015
- By Adam Meshekow
Mobile and Internet make up roughly 45 percent of an average person’s media consumption, yet advertisers are only spending about 26 percent of their budget on those two mediums, including a mere 4 percent on mobile.
- How the post-install event is key to app marketing
- Published: April 22, 2015
- By Moshe Vaknin
In the same way that the measurement of clicks has lost its significance in banner advertising when better technology enables analyzing the sales path, the measurement of installs is losing its importance in app marketing.
- 3 use cases for A/B testing on mobile
- Published: April 21, 2015
- By Lynn Wang
A/B testing solutions can be used for so much more than basic optimization. Here are three often overlooked, but powerful, use cases for A/B testing, specifically for mobile marketers.
- Do not fetishize technology without consideration to consumer behavior
- Published: April 20, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
What new technology has really generated is new behavior, whether it is sharing pictures of food, curating our Instagram to reflect who we are, pinning products for shopping and styling inspiration, or buying clothes on our mobile phones. Yet we have focused on ourselves and technology, not consumers and how they shop and decide.