Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1701Displaying: 61 - 70
- Reinventing mobile video ads for millennials
- Published: June 10, 2015
- By Mihael Mikek
The time has come to reinvent display advertising.
- 3 tips to protect against mobile commerce fraud
- Published: June 9, 2015
- By Tom Donlea
Mobile commerce is without a doubt the riskiest method of sales. In 2014, merchants experienced nearly double the fraud rate in mobile commerce versus ecommerce.
- FTC issues new social media/endorsement guidance
- Published: June 5, 2015
- By Andrew B. Lustigman
Recognizing the continuing growth and evolution of social media and consumer-generated content as well as the space-constrained nature of some platforms, on May 29 the Federal Trade Commission issued “The FTC’s Endorsement Guides: What People Are Asking,” which provides an update to the Guides’ Q&As.
- Media brands should prioritize mobile, video in holistic content strategies: report
- Published: June 4, 2015
- Offering the ability for consumers to seamlessly travel from one device to another is essential for media brands to stay afloat in the mobile era, according to a new report from PwC.
- What is driving mobile loyalty?
- Published: June 3, 2015
- By Brandon Logsdon
With myriad functionalities and the choice between a standalone loyalty program app or embedded loyalty features, it is up to each brand to determine which features will resonate with their customer base while maintaining the brand identity.
- Avoid falling into the app-fatigue trap
- Published: June 2, 2015
- By Mike Haney
What apps do consumers use on their personal devices? Facebook, weather, email, a news app and whatever messaging app their wives or husbands are on. Why? All those apps are vital to their lives. How can yours be just as vital?
- How brands can get the most out of their video content for mobile
- Published: June 1, 2015
- By Ashley Eckel
In the United States alone, the number of mobile video viewers is pushing 200 million, which justifies the nearly $1.5 billion that brands spent on mobile video advertising in 2014.
- Predicting which customers may churn
- Published: May 29, 2015
- By David Dague
For brands and online publishers, developing and deploying predictive modeling techniques to identify customers at-risk to churn is not rocket science. But it is pretty close.
- 3 ways to keep mobile shoppers from ditching app shopping carts
- Published: May 28, 2015
- By Momchil Kyurkchiev
You do not often see grocery store customers leaving a full cart in an aisle and wandering out of the store, but this happens all the time in mobile application shopping carts.
- Why conventional polling does not work. Hint: mobile
- Published: May 27, 2015
- By Parry Bedi
Many firms still solely rely on landlines to gather responses, partly due to regulations around robo calling mobile phones. Unfortunately, just supplementing the existing landline data with live calling to mobile phones is not a lasting, or even appropriate, solution.