Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1503Displaying: 61 - 70
- Rise of the enterprise mobile event app
- Published: September 26, 2014
- By Patrick Payne
The popularity of mobile event applications – matched by their rapidly expanding power and flexibility – is a direct result of the newly emerging mobile workspace.
- Brands and consumers cannot be friends
- Published: September 24, 2014
- By Matt Rosenberg
It may seem clichéd, but brand marketers would do well to abide by the dating advice they were given years ago.
- Automation vs. innovation: The matchup that shouldn’t exist in mobile advertising
- Published: September 23, 2014
- By Ari Brandt
Why are we serving the same crappy advertising patterned after desktop units such as pre-roll video ads, mini banner ads, interstitials and the like? And why have we accelerated automation that makes it so easy to deploy such formats when industry research shows that users do not respond positively to these ads?
- Mobile video to accelerate mobile advertising value proposition
- Published: September 22, 2014
- By Tim Ware
Recent comScore data indicates mobile media consumption is the most used form of digital media consumption, which should intuitively correlate to a tipping point in spend. Yet, there still remains debate as our industry struggles to allocate traditional brand marketing dollars to this opportunity.
- Mobile ad measurement begins to evolve beyond click-through rates
- Published: September 19, 2014
- The Economist has introduced new mobile advertising analytics that focus on user attention to measure campaign success as the call grows louder for measurement standards addressing the unique qualities of smartphone engagement better than impressions served and click-through rates.
- Mobile Women to Watch Summit New York Nov. 4: Walgreens, Starwood Hotels, Conde Nast, USA Today, Eli Lilly, Earth's Best
- Published: September 19, 2014
- Registration is open for the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit New York on Tuesday, Nov. 4 featuring speakers from Walgreens, Starwood Hotels, Conde Nast, USA Today, Eli Lilly, Earth's Best, Scripps Networks and AutoTrader as well as honoring 25 women who are expected to make a difference in mobile next year.
- Minimalist mobile ads perform better in the US: report
- Published: September 18, 2014
- While ads with bright colors fared better in countries such as Nicaragua, Kenya and India, more minimalist ads saw higher success in countries including the United States, Singapore and Denmark, according to a new report from Todacell.
- Measurement boundaries to include offline behavior for mobile campaigns
- Published: September 17, 2014
- By BJ Hatcher
Proving the efficacy of programs based on both devices – lack of cookies – and consumers who jump across platforms to complete transactions has always been challenging.
- What’s still wrong with mobile advertising?
- Published: September 16, 2014
- By Dirk R. Rients
We have all heard about the growth of mobile and seen yearly comparisons of ad spend versus time spent, but it is time to shift our focus onto the real problems with mobile advertising.
- British marketers’ relevant mobile ads are well received: report
- Published: September 15, 2014
- As marketers in Britain continue to move away from broadly targeted mobile ad campaigns, consumers say they are more likely to find ads informative and helpful compared to last year, according to a new report from xAd and Telmetrics.