Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1770Displaying: 61 - 70
- Why chat messaging apps are a location-based alternative to geofencing
- Published: September 21, 2015
- By Bo Larsson
Younger consumers show a growing preference for texting and messaging over more traditional social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- 6 key reasons why a new app fails
- Published: September 18, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
Launching a new application can be scary. And for good reason. Most businesses invest between $50,000 and $1 million in developing their new app, according to Kinvey’s survey on the State of Enterprise Mobility (2014).
- Why adaptive Web design is superior to responsive for mcommerce
- Published: September 16, 2015
- By Martin Clancy
While RWD is gaining traction today, many major companies realize the limitations of simply reflowing the same content on every device, and the benefits of offering a unique experience for each device category.
- Ad-blocking makes mobile news sites more than 3 seconds faster: report
- Published: September 15, 2015
- Mobile users of ad-heavy news sites are seeing pages load more than three seconds faster with ad-blocking technology turned on, presenting a significant dilemma for marketers interested in delivering a strong user experience yet who rely on advertising for revenue, according to new data from Catchpoint Systems.
- New in-store shopping experience: How retailers can drive sales with apps
- Published: September 15, 2015
- By Robi Ganguly
Even if mobile apps are not generating in-app revenue, retailers cannot ignore the value that retail apps provide their customers.
- Digitizing stored value: Challenge of going mobile
- Published: September 14, 2015
- By Mark Willis
In just one year, from June 2013 to June 2014, mobile application usage was up 52 percent, with more consumers using their smartphones than their laptops to make buying decisions – even though when it came to completing purchases, consumers were more comfortable on their laptops.
- How adidas, Carl’s Jr. and GM get auto-play video right
- Published: September 11, 2015
- Brands such as Carl’s Jr., adidas, History channel and GM are using immediate hooks, quick cuts and oversized texts as well as a focus on visuals over sound in auto-play videos for mobile native environments and seeing strong results, according to a new report from comScore and Opera Mediaworks.
- Can the surge in ad blocking be good for advertisers?
- Published: September 10, 2015
- By Carolyn Parent
Ad blocking has grown by 41 percent globally in the last 12 months. Sixteen percent of the United States online population blocked ads in the second quarter of 2015, equaling 45 million monthly active users.
- 3 ways to approach mobile measurement
- Published: September 9, 2015
- By Ken Harlan
For people involved in the mobile advertising industry, there is one burning question that has been an elephant in the room for the last few years: When will ad dollars begin to catch up with consumer behavior?
- 5 businesses that benefit from data science
- Published: September 8, 2015
- By Steve Caldwell
We looked at five businesses benefiting from data science and what exactly it is that data scientists do to better understand how these companies achieved success.