Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1771Displaying: 71 - 80
- 5 businesses that benefit from data science
- Published: September 8, 2015
- By Steve Caldwell
We looked at five businesses benefiting from data science and what exactly it is that data scientists do to better understand how these companies achieved success.
- Verizon-AOL-Millennial Media triple play sets stage for unique mobile ad offerings
- Published: September 4, 2015
- After years of jockeying for a bigger role in mobile advertising, Verizon is throwing serious money behind its aspirations, spending $4.4 billion deal for AOL several months ago and, this week, another $250 million to boost the digital platform’s mobile play by buying Millennial Media.
- Anti-Flash movement could boost native ads more than HTML5 in short-term
- Published: September 3, 2015
- The digital marketing landscape is being rewritten as opposition to Flash-based digital content and ads reaches critical mass, but with the transition to HTML5 still in process, mobile-friendly formats such as native, video and social advertising could be the short-term winners.
- Home improvement brands should focus on mobile, social content
- Published: September 2, 2015
- As millennials and younger digital-savvy consumers are becoming homeowners, mobile and social media are becoming an integral part of advertising, with marketers seeing a more effective pull on these platforms when it comes to reaching individuals executing renovations.
- FTC issues new social media and endorsement guidance
- Published: September 2, 2015
- By Andrew B. Lustigman
The Federal Trade Commission’s Endorsement Guides were revised in 2009 to provide advertisers with guidance on how to apply traditional legal principles regarding testimonials and endorsements to new marketing channels and techniques.
- Marketing to China’s millions: Make social media a priority
- Published: September 1, 2015
- By Rebecca Lui
Why is it so hard to succeed in a market where consumers love online shopping, mobile commerce and foreign brands in equal measure?
- Why cinema is the heart of advertising – with mobile at its core
- Published: August 31, 2015
- By Joe Evea
Visibility in a person’s digital life – even two-way interactions with them – does not necessarily mean you have built this connection.
- Rewarding healthy lifestyles: The next wave of loyalty
- Published: August 28, 2015
- By David Hargreaves
In 2014, there were 4 billion Internet-enabled devices globally. In the next five years, that number is estimated to soar to 200 billion devices, an average of 26 per person.
- Webinar on Sept. 24: Last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing
- Published: August 27, 2015
- Register for this free webinar Thursday, Sept. 24 at 2–3 p.m. ET on last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing. Hear experts from Boston Retail Partners, iCrossing and YP offer strategic marketing advice.
- How app search optimization is about to change
- Published: August 25, 2015
- By Ed Chater
We are almost at a point where users essentially create a curated Web on their device by downloading the apps and services they want and then being able to find the content they need from this curated list of services. This is a change from relying on Google to always curate which publisher has the best content.