Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1831Displaying: 71 - 80
- 6 ways to improve the checkout experience
- Published: November 17, 2015
- By Haresh Kumar
Retailers are losing $18 billion annually due to shopping cart abandonment. Research shows two out of three users who add items to their online shopping cart leave without making a purchase. The numbers are even worse on mobile, where conversion rates are 70 percent lower than desktop.
- How to prepare for increased mobile traffic over the holidays
- Published: November 16, 2015
- By Emily Adams
If your Web site cannot keep up with the high demand, you will risk losing valuable traffic when it matters most this season.
- Mobile ad blocking: Shifting the advertising paradigm
- Published: November 13, 2015
- By Spiro Mifsud
While Apple’s iOS9 ad-blocking feature presents quite the conundrum for advertising industry players, it is a long-overdue opportunity to impress customers.
- 3 factors to consider when evaluating an app idea
- Published: November 12, 2015
- By Lahary Ravuri
The case for mobile is evident, and what is more important than ever is how to stand out amidst the 1.6 million apps in Google Play and 1.5 million apps in the AppStore (as of July 2015). Battling for attention means staying ahead of the curve and knowing how to give users what they want.
- Maximizing mobile behind-the-scenes in time for the holidays
- Published: November 11, 2015
- By Kyle Metcalf
As mobile shopping continues to increase, retailers cannot ignore their mobile sites and applications when prepping for the 2015 holiday shopping season.
- Navigating a new path to purchase
- Published: November 10, 2015
- By Elizabeth Jackson
The role of mobile devices in the path to purchase has fundamentally changed how shoppers are using their mobile devices, both at the beginning of their purchase funnel and for research, and even while consumers are inside of a bricks-and-mortar store.
- 5 app marketing tips for the holidays
- Published: November 9, 2015
- By Claire Oliverson
Given the hectic holidays – and the reality that mobile now accounts for more than half of all digital spend – you are likely already in the midst of some important campaign planning.
- Coca-Cola’s smartwater finds mobile advertising inspiration in top-down swipe
- Published: November 6, 2015
- The mobile advertising strategy for Coca-Cola’s smartwater brand is looking up as it leverages the Huffington Post news feed to encourage viewers to swipe from the top down on their screens and find inspiration in the clouds.
- Legal tips on cross-device tracking
- Published: November 6, 2015
- By Ronald R. Camhi
Without cross-device tracking, marketers face a number of challenges in their marketing strategies.
- Facebook’s mobile strategy muscles in with 73pc Q3 ad revenue jump
- Published: November 5, 2015
- Facebook’s mobile ad revenue totaled $3.4 billion in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2015, up 73 percent year-over-year as initiatives such as video and carousel ads resonated with marketers.