Tag: mobile advertising
Total Results: 1585Displaying: 81 - 90
- In-store cognitive apps will solve retail’s biggest challenge
- Published: December 25, 2014
- By Alex Sbardella
Have you ever been shopping in a retail store and known more about a product than the sales assistant?
- Making online and mobile more profitable for the holidays
- Published: December 24, 2014
- By Rory Dennis
Fast delivery of high-quality content is essential during the busy holiday season. The simplest way to do this is by giving the consumer quick access to purchase the products that they desire.
- Mobile advertising goes interactive
- Published: December 23, 2014
- By Ashley Eckel
As consumers we do not always realize that our addiction to multiple devices is quickly altering long-established approaches to advertising, media planning and success measurement.
- Synching mobile payments and loyalty programs
- Published: December 22, 2014
- By Dennis Armbruster
It is not a significant jump to say that all mobile transactions will eventually be reduced to a single scan or tap. This is not just for payments, either – redeeming offers and earning loyalty currencies, all of it will happen seamlessly.
- Key techniques to get brands through holiday downloads
- Published: December 19, 2014
- By Harish Thimmappa
Finding the right audience for your app is not a trivial task. It requires blending high volume with high-value users. Adjusting these balances depending on your app’s lifecycle is paramount.
- 5 marketing requirements for luxury customer engagement in 2015
- Published: December 17, 2014
- By Ernan Roman
In 2015, the biggest challenge for luxury marketers will be to gain a much better understanding of what customers expect in terms of significantly improved customer experiences.
- How mobile changes marketing
- Published: December 16, 2014
- By Steve Gershik
In 1498 Aldus Manutius of Venice produced a book catalog and used it to promote his recent publications. In itself that may not sound particularly interesting, but at the time this was a major advance in commerce: for the first time the prospective buyer did not need to be face to face with the merchant to browse, select and purchase goods. It was the first example of direct marketing.
- ABCs of content marketing and why it matters to brands
- Published: December 15, 2014
- By Dana Drissel
Traditional marketing is becoming less powerful, interesting, accessible and useful to companies and prospects.
- Mobile makes the “last millisecond” the “last inch” for in-store experiences
- Published: December 12, 2014
- By Kevin Lindsay
Last millisecond still exists, certainly, but the overwhelming convergence of mobile and in-store – consumers browsing on their smartphones, then shopping at a bricks-and-mortar location, mobile couponing or showrooming – gives the concept an entirely new context.
- Kiip integrates Apple Pay with rewards-based ads for direct sales
- Published: December 11, 2014
- Kiip is the first mobile advertising platform to integrate Apple Pay, enabling brands to make their rewards for engaging with an ad instantly redeemable.