Tag: mobile app
Total Results: 599Displaying: 1 - 10
- Programmatic's, native video's acceptance grows among marketers: Shazam exec
- Published: April 12, 2016
- NEW YORK – Marketers interested in providing valuable experiences on mobile are embracing programmatic and native video in growing numbers, according to a Shazam executive at the 2016 IAB Mobile Marketplace.
- Covergirl's augmented reality app attempts personalized approach
- Published: April 8, 2016
- While Covergirl is the latest in a growing line of beauty marketers embracing augmented reality, the Procter & Gamble brand’s new application features a long questionnaire for a more personalized approach.
- Portland Trail Blazers enables users to unlock content through scanning
- Published: April 5, 2016
- National Basketball Association team Portland Trail Blazers is creating special moments with fans via a new mobile application feature that enables users to scan bar codes on print media for extra content.
- NBA focuses on stats in fan-driven app upgrade
- Published: March 28, 2016
- The National Basketball Association is putting the focus on stats in the latest upgrade to its mobile application, hoping to drive engagement at a time when one of its teams is close to breaking a record.
- 73pc of smart home owners use voice control, increasing app utility: report
- Published: March 23, 2016
- Consumers who own smart home devices have quickly embraced voice recognition technology to enhance mobile applications designed to control these devices, driving further interest in the segment, according to new research from The NPD Group Connected Intelligence.
- Coachella's virtual reality app boasts comprehensive content strategy
- Published: March 11, 2016
- California music festival Coachella is supporting its cutting-edge image with a virtual reality application boasting a comprehensive content strategy before, during and after the event.
- Mobile application security fails to improve: report
- Published: March 2, 2016
- Application developers give a lot of lip service to how they safeguard users’ personal data, but little actual improvement has been made in the past couple of years, according to a new report from Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Ford reduces assembly errors by 7pc with wearable device
- Published: February 12, 2016
- Ford Motor Company is hoping to speed up vehicle production rates via a new wearable device that pairs with a smartphone application to decrease unnecessary in-house travel time for employees.
- How to court a mobile app user
- Published: February 12, 2016
- By Dale Carr
Mobile users may discover some applications on their own, but in fact, app advertising is the driving force responsible for 57 percent of new app downloads. And for app advertising to continue to attract a steady stream of loyal users, app marketers must perfect their courting skills.
- Effect of time and location on sports fan engagement using mobile
- Published: January 28, 2016
- By John McCauley
Since digital media platforms have come into existence, sports brands have used them as mechanisms to shout to their audience. This has resulted in a megaphone for teams and leagues to tell their stories. The conversation has essentially been a one-way experience where teams would hope that fans would find them.