Tag: mobile app
Total Results: 590Displaying: 1 - 10
- Effect of time and location on sports fan engagement using mobile
- Published: January 28, 2016
- By John McCauley
Since digital media platforms have come into existence, sports brands have used them as mechanisms to shout to their audience. This has resulted in a megaphone for teams and leagues to tell their stories. The conversation has essentially been a one-way experience where teams would hope that fans would find them.
- National Enquirer brings tabloids to mobile with a new app
- Published: December 15, 2015
- American Media's new mobile application for the National Enquirer focuses heavily on image-based stories and exhibits publishing's close connection with mobile in today's market.
- Nike exercises mobile strength with high school football competition app
- Published: December 10, 2015
- Nike is modernizing high school sports with a new mobile application that acts as a digital athletic competition for students to win a chance to attend The Opening at Nike's headquarters.
- How will you support your new mobile app after launch?
- Published: December 8, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
Are you ready to build or launch a new mobile application? Keep in mind that a mobile app is only as good as the number of people returning to it.
- Orbitz chooses in-app challenge over interruptive ads
- Published: October 12, 2015
- Orbitz is rewarding users for posting their best vacation moments in the new mobile application Mibi, reflecting how marketers are moving away from disruptive advertising and focusing on enticing consumers with content that interests them.
- MLB brings fans together with baseball-devoted social media app
- Published: October 7, 2015
- Major League Baseball continues its efforts to provide fans with fully immersive digital experiences through a new mobile application named MLB Fans that acts as a social haven where users can connect with related content.
- Fandango turns focus to innovating in-theater experiences via mobile
- Published: October 6, 2015
- Digital movie ticketing service Fandango is boosting efforts to become a one-stop application for film content and entertainment services with a new innovation lab focused on ways to link viewers to film screens at theater locations.
- Univision mobilizes telenovelas for real-time fan engagement
- Published: September 23, 2015
- Spanish-language network Univision is offering fans of its telenovelas a unique experience via a mobile application enabling users to interact with their favorite shows in real time.
- Bravo, E!, Oxygen celebrate fans by lifting Dubsmash videos
- Published: August 20, 2015
- Cable networks Bravo, E! and Oxygen are launching a social media call-to-action in partnership with Dubsmash, featuring fans’ videos on air and showcasing the impact that mobile has on television programming.
- Some big retailers ignore their apps but at what cost?
- Published: August 18, 2015
- Big-name retailers such as Old Navy, Victoria’s Secret and Abercrombie & Fitch have not updated their mobile applications in at least six months – a strategic decision, tactical oversight or no big deal?